click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Search This Blog
About Beliefnet Inspiration Report
The Inspiration Report is a Beliefnet blog that focuses on life lessons and stories that bring us hope, lift our spirits, and make us smile.
In this culture we are all bombarded with negative news on a daily basis. Experts say that exposure to bad news can dampen our spirits and sense of hope. Beliefnet, a leader in inspirational self-help on the web, brings you videos and messages that will inspire you to laugh often, love more and live your life to the fullest.
About the author: Jennifer E. Jones is Beliefnet's Inspiration Editor. She's an ordinary lady who loves to see others happy and whole. When she's not writing inspiring features on Beliefnet, she enjoys running, yoga, music and cooking.
- Poem: In The End
- A Quote to Live By
- People Who Do Good: A Cake that Makes a Difference
- The Problem with Pain
- Oprah and Marianne Williamson on Super Soul Sunday
- Rewriting Your Bucket List
- Everyday Inspiration
- Looking for Life Beyond Your Comfort Zone
- Happy at Work: The Art of Occupational Gratitude
- ‘Restless Enthusiasm': Does Your Life Make You Happy?