Inspiration Report

Inspiration Report

Think You Can’t Lose Weight? Watch This Inspiring Video

posted by Jennifer E. Jones

I’m going to let this video speak for itself. Never give up. Just don’t.

Learn more about Arthur at Team DDP.

Aishah

posted May 10, 2012 at 7:33 am

That is totally inspiring. Thank you for sharing your journey. Wish you all the best.
Aishah
Bermuda

barbara arthur

posted May 10, 2012 at 9:41 am

this is the most inspirational story i have ever seen. thanks so much for sharing. i will keep this on my computer to watch again and again ever time i get discouraged.

Lyrica

posted May 10, 2012 at 10:05 am

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Looking to reading your next post!

Ann

posted May 10, 2012 at 10:28 am

What a fabulous inspiration to all of us!!

Thanks so much for sharing!

Peggy

posted May 10, 2012 at 10:29 am

Way to go!!!!! How awesome you must feel!!!
So inspiring brings tears to my eyes!!!! You should be so proud! : – )

Dottie Crawford

posted May 10, 2012 at 11:59 am

This is amazing…..what courage and will power…..goes to prove anything is possible. I would like to get in touch with this wonderful man that helped this person…as I have bad back problems… Thank you…. Dottie

Rena

posted May 10, 2012 at 5:46 pm

I was looking for something to motivate me. This was even inspiring to me and I am very hard to impress.

Donna Greer

posted May 10, 2012 at 6:42 pm

That is so amazing!!!! I was so impressed with this mans accomplishments in only 10 months!! What a trooper!!! Great Job!!! I’m feeling inspired!!!
thank you for sharing.

Maria

posted May 10, 2012 at 7:20 pm

This video is amazing & thank you so much for sharing your weight loss journey .By doing so you are helping countless numbers of people with your courage & determination & especially your wonderful success & showing us all that IT CAN BE DONE !!!!

melinda

posted May 11, 2012 at 12:11 am

This video is very inspiring, and wonder if it will work for me.

Arlyn

posted May 12, 2012 at 7:12 pm

This is so amazing! You just prove me I can do it!!! I just shared this with my Facebook friends to inspired others. My son too was injured in Irak. I salute to you, and wish you a blessed life!

katrina dekine

posted May 13, 2012 at 1:46 pm

this is awesome, can anyone tell me the name of the song playing in the background?

Sandy

posted May 16, 2012 at 12:22 pm

Thanks for doing the hard work & not giving up! You inspire all of us to work on our goals & dreams. May God continue to bless you.

Minerva Lopez

posted May 16, 2012 at 12:58 pm

First I want to say, “Thank you for your service.”
I also want to thank you for sharing this video with us. I have shared with my FB friends, I pray it inspires them like you inspired me. God Bless you,
Minerva

Joyce Franklin

posted May 18, 2012 at 9:56 am

Wow !!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations This video brought tears to my eyes. I needed to see and hear this I am over weight and have strugled for many years where I have lost and put it right back on but I now know I can try again and will never, never, give up, and with God’s help I will succeed. God bless you and thanks for sharing your story

janie

posted May 18, 2012 at 1:41 pm

Awe inspiring. I am totally awed. It’s true. You can overcome anything if you believe in yourself. Never except anyone else’s decision about your life. This makes taking responsibility for your own life so true and is proof that you will WIN.

how can i lose weight

posted July 14, 2012 at 1:17 pm

i have amazing blog about how can i lose weight please visit and enjoy

Daniel

posted January 7, 2013 at 11:04 pm

This is really inspirational! I think it is incredible how much you can accomplish with just the right attitude. Of course it helps to have a little know how too.

I think it is critical when losing weight that you prepare properly before you start dieting. I remember wasting tons of time dieting my butt off with no results. My butt never did diet away until I tried this cleansing trick. The whole concept of this trick is to clean out the toxins in your body and make you capable of actually responding to a good diet.

Here it is if you want to check it out.( wieight-loss-flf.blogspot.com ) is believe it is towards the end of this video if I remember correctly.

Automatic SixPack

posted August 22, 2013 at 9:37 pm

Great info! I know this blog via google, a very useful blog. Thank you for sharing the links!

songsong wang

posted September 24, 2013 at 10:58 pm

See your article, I feel like writing is very good! I also am weight loss in terms of web site, hope to have the opportunity to communicate together! Thank you very much!

daisy

posted October 25, 2013 at 11:09 pm

sir,iam trying to loose weight but not able to control my food.but i feel motivated by this vedieo.thanks and best wishes.

Poem: In The End
Today’s guest blogger is poet Tara Sophia Mohr Learn more about Tara’s poetry

posted 4:30:02pm Oct. 24, 2012 | read full post »

A Quote to Live By
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." Henry David Thoreau Whatever you were put on this earth to do, do it today. Don't delay. Don't look back. Run like crazy towards your passion and watch God lay the adventure out before you.

posted 9:22:40am Aug. 01, 2012 | read full post »

People Who Do Good: A Cake that Makes a Difference
Our "People Who Do Good" series has been a blast and I've enjoyed highlighting the stories and lives of everyday heroes. This one comes to us from writer Rebecca Brittingham who traveled to Florida to find a cake-maker with a heart for the less fortunate. When most people hear the word art, they

posted 12:10:27am Jul. 30, 2012 | read full post »

The Problem with Pain
I’ve heard people say, “How do I get over something if it still hurts?” And yes, forgiveness is key, whether it’s aimed towards yourself or someone else. However, it’s not really the main issue. What people really want to know is, “How do I deal with the pain?” The problem with pain

posted 11:06:30am Jul. 27, 2012 | read full post »

Oprah and Marianne Williamson on Super Soul Sunday
Photo Credit: OWN / George Burns We have a number of bloggers and writers here who have been inspired  by the writings of Marianne Williamson. Her debut book, A Return to Love, reflected A Course in Miracles for a new generation. She first gained notoriety by an appearance on the Oprah show, and

posted 4:53:44pm Jul. 26, 2012 | read full post »