Thanksgiving is here! Bring on the turkey and the stuffing.
I’ll be honest. I was reluctant to embrace the gratitude that this holiday fosters. After a particularly rough November, I simply did not want to be thankful. Like a Thanksgiving Scrooge, I folded my arms and said, “Bah humbug.”
However, gratitude is hard to resist. Even in your toughest times, there’s always something to be thankful for, and like a candle in the darkness, that one thing will shine.
1. Family that provides a home full of peace and love
2. Friends who are loyal and encouraging
3. A job that lets me write wonderful things like this
4. Co-workers who make me laugh
5. My apartment building and my neighborhood where I can take pictures like the one to the right
This is the season where, hopefully, every good thing in your life is illuminated. You can see clearly what brings you joy and how that joy has carried you through the year.
So what are you thankful for? Post a comment below and share it with the world.
Happy Thanksgiving, dear readers. Safe travels if you’re traveling. Blessings and love to you and yours.