Inspiration Report

Inspiration Report

Joel Osteen: Are You Grateful Today?

posted by Jennifer E. Jones

When things are tough, it’s hard to be grateful. The dark cloud of pessimism looms over you and puts a shadow over everything you see. I know it can be hard to focus on anything else besides what’s going wrong.

However, gratitude is one of the essential keys to staying happy and inspired in your daily life. When you make a point to find small things to be thankful for, it’s like a thousand little candles that, altogether, can light the darkness.

Pastor Joel Osteen is such an encouragement to millions of people all around the world. Here’s a quick nugget of wisdom from him about gratitude.

Ana

posted September 21, 2011 at 5:32 am

Joel gives me daily inspiration with his daily words! I wish I knew how to live with some obstacles thrown my way! I have had to accept things these day I never thought I would go thru!
Thank you Joel fir your words of wisdom and faith!

Pray for ne as I go thru these trouble times!

Ana

posted September 21, 2011 at 5:33 am

Thank you belief for your daily inspirations!

Wanda Randolph

posted September 21, 2011 at 9:29 am

I am seeking God for deliverance, obedience, more strength, a new fresh anointing,

Robert (Bob)

posted September 21, 2011 at 1:42 pm

Joel and Victoria:

Your words are so inspirational to my wife and I. We listen to your broadcast every week, taking your words from the bible and placing them into our lives daily. Every week you have something that we can apply either to what we are doing, or to what we have done. May God Bless each of you, your ministry and life.

Robert (Bob) & Connie Luna Ward

Hector Perez

posted September 21, 2011 at 7:53 pm

It’s always refreshing to hear the wisdom of
Joel Osteen, It’s God sent and makes a lot of
sense the way he can put sentences to form a
lasting impression in our lives. Thanks for allowing us to have these opportunities to hear words of brothers so close to us in these days HJPerez sr.

Debra west

posted September 22, 2011 at 3:35 am

thank’s for always being there…when i think sometime about all that im doing for other’s

Debra west

posted September 22, 2011 at 3:54 am

Thank you for always being there it seem that when i get to thinking how i always helping everyone in no one really think about helping me but its ok becaues GOD me always in when i you and your wife on t.v thats more Blessing for me thank you….

Roberta Nohai

posted February 12, 2012 at 7:30 am

Do you still have daily inspirations, I haven’t gotten any in weeks, and I miss them

Poem: In The End
Today’s guest blogger is poet Tara Sophia Mohr Learn more about Tara’s poetry

posted 4:30:02pm Oct. 24, 2012 | read full post »

A Quote to Live By
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." Henry David Thoreau Whatever you were put on this earth to do, do it today. Don't delay. Don't look back. Run like crazy towards your passion and watch God lay the adventure out before you.

posted 9:22:40am Aug. 01, 2012 | read full post »

People Who Do Good: A Cake that Makes a Difference
Our "People Who Do Good" series has been a blast and I've enjoyed highlighting the stories and lives of everyday heroes. This one comes to us from writer Rebecca Brittingham who traveled to Florida to find a cake-maker with a heart for the less fortunate. When most people hear the word art, they

posted 12:10:27am Jul. 30, 2012 | read full post »

The Problem with Pain
I’ve heard people say, “How do I get over something if it still hurts?” And yes, forgiveness is key, whether it’s aimed towards yourself or someone else. However, it’s not really the main issue. What people really want to know is, “How do I deal with the pain?” The problem with pain

posted 11:06:30am Jul. 27, 2012 | read full post »

Oprah and Marianne Williamson on Super Soul Sunday
Photo Credit: OWN / George Burns We have a number of bloggers and writers here who have been inspired  by the writings of Marianne Williamson. Her debut book, A Return to Love, reflected A Course in Miracles for a new generation. She first gained notoriety by an appearance on the Oprah show, and

posted 4:53:44pm Jul. 26, 2012 | read full post »