Inspiration Report

Inspiration Report

Laughing Babies

posted by Jennifer E. Jones

There is truly nothing better than the sound of a baby laughing. I don’t even have kids, and I chuckle every time I see something like this. I saw this YouTube video making the rounds on Facebook a few days ago, and now the national media has picked up on it. It’s been a hit ever since with millions and millions of views.Oh, the simple joys of ripping paper. I hope that this child always stays amused by small wonders.Read More:10 Spiritual Lessons from My Daughter Welcome to the World!

KAREN PECK

posted March 3, 2011 at 3:42 pm

THE SIMPLETHINGS THAT MAKES A BABY LAUGH. IS VERY CUTE!

Dativo Marques

posted March 3, 2011 at 4:51 pm

When I was a young child, my mother used to say to me: do not make your brother (or sister) laught to much, because it may have hiccups. But when I a father, about 30 years ago, I loved to make him laughting because it is one of the most interesting things of this world. Today I also think: we start our lives crying, then, we discover the laught and we grew happy until one day we are introduced to sadness. Then, our lives becomes very serious. Perhaps may be this the reason we like to hear that wonderful sound. I beg your pardon for my poor english.

JEANETTE MARCHESE

posted March 3, 2011 at 5:10 pm

This is so precious. A darling baby having a good time with ripped paper. What fun! Her parents must be thrilled to have such a darling child! Hope her gift of laughter and fun lasts forever!

jen casla

posted March 3, 2011 at 5:12 pm

Dativo? there is nothing wrong with your English! and l agree with everything you said, l think if they played babies laughing in Mental institutions? the depressed might be helped…………….nothing like it in the world, my Son had such a hearty laugh as a baby, that he would make strangers laugh.

Lana

posted March 3, 2011 at 7:41 pm

This baby can teach us something, that we should laugh as easy as this baby does, even with ripped paper. This is a life lesson.

Shelia Kirsh

posted March 3, 2011 at 9:34 pm

Laughter is like a GOOD MEDICINE,good for the very SOUL

Bev Y

posted March 4, 2011 at 12:01 am

Well, I must admit that this laughing baby is a hoot. Now for the
serious part of this trick. Baby is being taught that ripping paper is funny. Now let’s talk about the tearing of pages from their baby books and Mom and Dad’s books, also.
FUNNY, I THINK NOT. I still love a baby laughing.

G Angela

posted March 4, 2011 at 2:43 am

I loved this baby, reminded me of my son, who used to laugh similarly for very simple things, and i enjoyed it. Thanks for this baby who made me laugh today. G Angela

shirley

posted March 4, 2011 at 3:11 am

It made me laugh. What I noticed is that he loved the sound and was trying to tear it himself. I think he is probably bright. Dad could hold his hands in his and together rip the paper. I wonder whatit is that is funny? The sound or the action. He sure loves it.I wonder how it all started? Send it to Aol as a deterent to Charlie Sheens problems.

Mary

posted March 4, 2011 at 2:04 pm

Bev Y. get a life! Are you kidding you watched that video and all you got out of it is it might teach the kid to tear up books! This wasn’t a book. It looked like junk mail and are you saying that you don’t tear up junk mail. Get real!!! The video was the perfect medicine as I watched from my sick bed yesterday when ELLEN showed the clip on her show.

Sinner saved by grace

posted March 4, 2011 at 4:42 pm

I hope these parents have the foresight to keep this video for when the whines start for bigger,better and more expensive toys come.
Who can not see Jesus when they look into those innocent eyes?
I literally cried with tears of joy.
I love you Baby!

Juanita

posted March 5, 2011 at 6:51 pm

I absolutely loved hearing the laughter of the baby. Remember laughter is a good medicine. God tells us that.My husband and i laughed along with the baby.

Florence

posted March 7, 2011 at 9:50 am

What a blessing! We grownups could certainly learn lessons from these precious babies. God uses whom He chooses!

Your NamePatti

posted March 7, 2011 at 11:41 am

Laughter is a beautiful thing!!!

Janet Powell

posted March 7, 2011 at 12:12 pm

Laughter is so important to those of us suffering from chronic pain. If we can do it in the face of everything pulling us in another direction, we can stay young and healthy for a very long time. I expect this is a very intelligent baby who has mastered the woes of the universive with one piece of paper!
From Hawaii

Jack

posted April 21, 2011 at 2:27 pm

This is one of the cutest videos I’ve ever seen. This baby is adorable.

randy cary

posted May 13, 2011 at 4:33 pm

Mary- I thought the very same thing when I read Bev Ys comment how sad Bav I bet you look for all the negative things in everthing in your life, I’ll say a prayer for for you and those around you!!! I have to go with Janet Powells comment any kind of pain a person has Laughter well help you

Bev A.

posted May 16, 2011 at 10:41 am

The baby’s laughter is a reminder of how pure and innocent we all start out in life. That is one precious video. We all need daily doses of that!

Pingback: The Royal Wedding Dance - Inspiration Report

Pingback: Are children bad for your marriage? - On the Front Lines of the Culture Wars

Poem: In The End
Today’s guest blogger is poet Tara Sophia Mohr Learn more about Tara’s poetry

posted 4:30:02pm Oct. 24, 2012 | read full post »

A Quote to Live By
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." Henry David Thoreau Whatever you were put on this earth to do, do it today. Don't delay. Don't look back. Run like crazy towards your passion and watch God lay the adventure out before you.

posted 9:22:40am Aug. 01, 2012 | read full post »

People Who Do Good: A Cake that Makes a Difference
Our "People Who Do Good" series has been a blast and I've enjoyed highlighting the stories and lives of everyday heroes. This one comes to us from writer Rebecca Brittingham who traveled to Florida to find a cake-maker with a heart for the less fortunate. When most people hear the word art, they

posted 12:10:27am Jul. 30, 2012 | read full post »

The Problem with Pain
I’ve heard people say, “How do I get over something if it still hurts?” And yes, forgiveness is key, whether it’s aimed towards yourself or someone else. However, it’s not really the main issue. What people really want to know is, “How do I deal with the pain?” The problem with pain

posted 11:06:30am Jul. 27, 2012 | read full post »

Oprah and Marianne Williamson on Super Soul Sunday
Photo Credit: OWN / George Burns We have a number of bloggers and writers here who have been inspired  by the writings of Marianne Williamson. Her debut book, A Return to Love, reflected A Course in Miracles for a new generation. She first gained notoriety by an appearance on the Oprah show, and

posted 4:53:44pm Jul. 26, 2012 | read full post »