A horrific accident almost took his life, but Stefano Langone was too tough to give up. It took 4 months of intensive therapy to recover, but his passion for music and the piano lit a fire inside of him that kept him going. Tonight he stood in front of the Steven Tyler, Jennifer Lopez, and Randy Jackson with a piano-key belt buckle (“It would be cool if it actually worked, but it doesn’t” he joked) and impressed them with both his personality and his voice. “You have a great big S-T-A-R all over you,” Lopez said after his gorgeous rendition of Marvin Gaye’s “Heard It Through the Grapevine.” “I’ll tell you why you survived [the accident],” said Steven Tyler. “You’re going to Hollywood!” Cheers and tears followed Langone out the door as he embraced his family. Check out these videos of Langone performing and visit his homepage here.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
- Exclusive Sneak Peek from Episode 9 of ‘A.D. The Bible Continues’ featuring Mark Burnett and Roma Downey
- Grand Canyon University’s Center for Worship Arts Releases First EP Album, Receives Rave Reviews
- Box Office Blockbuster…or Blunder?
- Letterman Bids Farewell Tonight
- Finding Neverland – On a Stage!
Like Beliefnet on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter