Who’s inspired you the most this year? Perhaps it was actor Michael J. Fox, who in spite of his battle with Parkinson’s disease, spread the word about the benefits of optimism through his latest book and TV special. Or maybe Jill and Kevin, the Youtube sensation whose unique wedding video made us all smile and laugh and allowed us to share in their special day.
And have you heard about Maj. Tobin Griffeth and Capt. Katie Illingworth, who turned a football rivalry between their two alma maters into a way to win the hearts of the people of Afghanistan? What about teen football star Kaleb Eulls, who saved the lives of a bus full of students from a girl with a gun?
Check out all of the amazing nominees for Beliefnet’s Most Inspiring Person of 2009 and cast your vote for your favorite. You can come back every day until December 12.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
- Oprah Winfrey and Deepak Chopra Launch Sixth All – New Meditation Experience ‘Expanding Your Happiness’
- Anchor Stuart Scott Honored at ESPYs for Perseverance
- WORLD WIDE EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS from ‘The Good Lie’ Starring Reese Witherspoon
- Planes: Fires & Rescue – Exclusive Trailer
- Polygamist Wife Escapes Terror of Cult Leader in Memoir, ‘The Witness Wore Red’
Like Beliefnet on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter