Who’s inspired you the most this year? Perhaps it was actor Michael J. Fox, who in spite of his battle with Parkinson’s disease, spread the word about the benefits of optimism through his latest book and TV special. Or maybe Jill and Kevin, the Youtube sensation whose unique wedding video made us all smile and laugh and allowed us to share in their special day.
And have you heard about Maj. Tobin Griffeth and Capt. Katie Illingworth, who turned a football rivalry between their two alma maters into a way to win the hearts of the people of Afghanistan? What about teen football star Kaleb Eulls, who saved the lives of a bus full of students from a girl with a gun?
Check out all of the amazing nominees for Beliefnet’s Most Inspiring Person of 2009 and cast your vote for your favorite. You can come back every day until December 12.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
- Dr. Ted Baehr Ranked Among the Top 50 Christian Leaders in America
- Super Soul Sunday: Ageless Living with Oprah and Dr. Christiane Northrup
- The New ‘Jurassic World’ Trailer is Here, And It Doesn’t Disappoint
- Meet Vera, a main character in the upcoming show “The Messengers.”
- ‘Little Boy’ is a Story for Everyone
Like Beliefnet on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter