You may remember a few weeks ago Rabbi Shmuley Boteach had a public (but not free…) talk with reality TV star Jon Gosselin about whether fame was a blessing or a curse. During that talk Jon publically apologizes to Kate, and expressed his desire to apologize to her in private as well.
Beliefnet has the exclusive video of the event. In the clip above, Jon talks about how he wasn’t feeling loved and felt Kate wasn’t letting him be the “spiritual leader” of the home.
View more video clips from the Rabbi Shmuley interview with Jon Gosselin here on Beliefnet.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
- Dr. Ted Baehr Ranked Among the Top 50 Christian Leaders in America
- Super Soul Sunday: Ageless Living with Oprah and Dr. Christiane Northrup
- The New ‘Jurassic World’ Trailer is Here, And It Doesn’t Disappoint
- Meet Vera, a main character in the upcoming show “The Messengers.”
- ‘Little Boy’ is a Story for Everyone
Like Beliefnet on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter