If you have a teen/tween in your family, you may have heard of a little franchise called “High School Musical.” The latest movie, “High School Musical: Senior Year”–where friends must endure separating to graduate and go off to college– is still enjoying box office success after a few weeks in theaters.
Our good friends at Grace Hill Media and Disney have given us 10 cool “High School Musical 3″ prize packs to give away.
Post a comment below by November 24, 2008, answering the question: Have you ever been separated from a close friend? How do you keep your friendship alive?
Make sure you include your email address in the designated area (it won’t be made public). The 10 best responses–based on the judgment of the Idol Chatter editors–will win a “High School Musical 3″ poster, T-shirt (sizes are limited), and some temporary tattoos.
Please read the legal stuff before entering.
And, be sure to check out our gallery: Biblical Lessons from “High School Musical.”
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
- Identity Series: Embrace Your Place
- Rocking New Exclusive Clip from “The Identical”
- Political Documentary ‘The Green Prince’ Thrills, Offers Hope
- ‘Waking in Oak Creek’ Documentary Tells Story of Healing in Aftermath of Tragedy
- Dolphin Tale 2 Star Bethany Hamilton Discusses Faith and DT2 in Exclusive Clip
Like Beliefnet on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter