When you think Chabad, the religious Jewish outreach organization that creates Jewish community centers in various places all over the world, you probably think about one name…Jon Voight.You don’t? Well, you should, and you will, since Voight–a Catholic–has been working on behalf of the organization for years, and has appeared on their annual Hollywood blowout of a telethon for the last fifteen years (think of it, that was before any of us had heard the two words “Angelina Jolie”). Check out this promo clip for this year’s telethon, in which Voight tells a tale of being recognized by someone for his work with the organization.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
- Exclusive Sneak Peek from Episode 9 of ‘A.D. The Bible Continues’ featuring Mark Burnett and Roma Downey
- Grand Canyon University’s Center for Worship Arts Releases First EP Album, Receives Rave Reviews
- Box Office Blockbuster…or Blunder?
- Letterman Bids Farewell Tonight
- Finding Neverland – On a Stage!
Like Beliefnet on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter