Talk about getting in late on a hot trend. Celebrities from George Clooney to Rosie O’Donnell have had their own websites or blogs for a long time now, but Tom Cruise has only just this past week launched his own offficial website under the guise of celebrating his 25 years in filmmaking.
Cruise has wisely keep major references to promotion of Scientology off the site for now. Instead, it is simply full of fabulous photos of Tom smiling and looking like a movie star. There’s also a heartfelt message on the site for his many fans.
As a P.R. tool to continue to remold his image, the site is pretty much a snooze. As a potential arm of propaganda for Scientology under the guise of “Humanitarianism”…well, I think it’s just a matter of time, don’t you?
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
- Oprah Winfrey and Deepak Chopra Launch Sixth All – New Meditation Experience ‘Expanding Your Happiness’
- Anchor Stuart Scott Honored at ESPYs for Perseverance
- WORLD WIDE EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS from ‘The Good Lie’ Starring Reese Witherspoon
- Planes: Fires & Rescue – Exclusive Trailer
- Polygamist Wife Escapes Terror of Cult Leader in Memoir, ‘The Witness Wore Red’
Like Beliefnet on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter