Talk about getting in late on a hot trend. Celebrities from George Clooney to Rosie O’Donnell have had their own websites or blogs for a long time now, but Tom Cruise has only just this past week launched his own offficial website under the guise of celebrating his 25 years in filmmaking.
Cruise has wisely keep major references to promotion of Scientology off the site for now. Instead, it is simply full of fabulous photos of Tom smiling and looking like a movie star. There’s also a heartfelt message on the site for his many fans.
As a P.R. tool to continue to remold his image, the site is pretty much a snooze. As a potential arm of propaganda for Scientology under the guise of “Humanitarianism”…well, I think it’s just a matter of time, don’t you?
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
- Dr. Ted Baehr Ranked Among the Top 50 Christian Leaders in America
- Super Soul Sunday: Ageless Living with Oprah and Dr. Christiane Northrup
- The New ‘Jurassic World’ Trailer is Here, And It Doesn’t Disappoint
- Meet Vera, a main character in the upcoming show “The Messengers.”
- ‘Little Boy’ is a Story for Everyone
Like Beliefnet on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter