In the upcoming animated movie “Kung Fu Panda,” a panda named Po is unexpectedly chosen to train among his Kung Fu idols. Although big and somewhat clumsy, Po works to become a Kung Fu master and defend his friends from an evil snow leopard, Tai Lung.
Beliefnet has one “Kung Fu Panda” prize pack to give away, which includes a blow up panda, a mini poster, a stuffed Po panda, and a “Pandana.”
Post a comment below by May 25th telling us the nicest thing a friend has ever done for you. Make sure you include your email address in the designated area (it won’t be made public). The best response–based on the judgment of the Idol Chatter editors—will win the prize pack!
For complete rules and regulations click here.
And, after you’ve entered, click here to take our Kung Fu quiz or click here to check out our gallery of unlikely heroes, inspired by “Kung Fu Panda.”
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
- Dr. Ted Baehr Ranked Among the Top 50 Christian Leaders in America
- Super Soul Sunday: Ageless Living with Oprah and Dr. Christiane Northrup
- The New ‘Jurassic World’ Trailer is Here, And It Doesn’t Disappoint
- Meet Vera, a main character in the upcoming show “The Messengers.”
- ‘Little Boy’ is a Story for Everyone
Like Beliefnet on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter