In the upcoming animated movie “Kung Fu Panda,” a panda named Po is unexpectedly chosen to train among his Kung Fu idols. Although big and somewhat clumsy, Po works to become a Kung Fu master and defend his friends from an evil snow leopard, Tai Lung.
Beliefnet has one “Kung Fu Panda” prize pack to give away, which includes a blow up panda, a mini poster, a stuffed Po panda, and a “Pandana.”
Post a comment below by May 25th telling us the nicest thing a friend has ever done for you. Make sure you include your email address in the designated area (it won’t be made public). The best response–based on the judgment of the Idol Chatter editors—will win the prize pack!
For complete rules and regulations click here.
And, after you’ve entered, click here to take our Kung Fu quiz or click here to check out our gallery of unlikely heroes, inspired by “Kung Fu Panda.”
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
- Exclusive Sneak Peek from Episode 9 of ‘A.D. The Bible Continues’ featuring Mark Burnett and Roma Downey
- Grand Canyon University’s Center for Worship Arts Releases First EP Album, Receives Rave Reviews
- Box Office Blockbuster…or Blunder?
- Letterman Bids Farewell Tonight
- Finding Neverland – On a Stage!
Like Beliefnet on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter