Watch an exclusive clip from the movie “The Diving Bell and the Butterfly,” and then read below to find out how to enter to win prizes related to this critically acclaimed new film:
Click to Watch
What is your new year’s resolution? Aiming to live a better life? Or maybe just to lay off the chocolate a little? Tell us about it, and you’ll be entered to win prizes related to the new movie “The Diving Bell and the Butterfly.” The film tells the inspirational story of Jean-Dominique Bauby (Mathieu Amalric), the world-renowned editor of French ELLE magazine, who suffers a stroke and is paralyzed, able to communicate only by blinking one eye. Despite his disability, Bauby learns to live a full life–and dictates, using his eye blinking, the memoir on which this movie is based.
New Year’s resolutions are a time to start fresh, to decide to improve our lives. So, inspired by Bauby’s triumph, we want to know what your resolution is. The prizes for the best resolutions, in the judgment of Idol Chatter editors, are: the book The Diving Bell and the Butterfly,” the movie’s soundtrack CD, and two movie posters. The contest ends January 3, and there are two ways to enter:
1) Film a video describing your resolution, log into the Beliefnet community site, and post your video here.
2) Use the comments box below to post your resolution.
Click here for the full contest rules, or click here to learn more about the movie.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
- Exclusive Sneak Peek from Episode 9 of ‘A.D. The Bible Continues’ featuring Mark Burnett and Roma Downey
- Grand Canyon University’s Center for Worship Arts Releases First EP Album, Receives Rave Reviews
- Box Office Blockbuster…or Blunder?
- Letterman Bids Farewell Tonight
- Finding Neverland – On a Stage!
Like Beliefnet on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter