What are you doing on the Sunday before Rosh Hashanah? My kids and I will be
- making kosher sauerkraut and cheese
- drumming on recycled household items
- tie dying
- hiking the Appalachian Trail
- climbing trees
- watching “veggie puppetry” (whatever that is)
- wandering the Jewish calendar gardens
- baking in a solar oven
- listening to the music of Soul Farm, Shir Yaakov, Chana Rothman, the Ta Shma Orchestra and more…
Doesn’t this make you want to attend the Festival of Eden at Eden Village Camp too? This festival will be not only celebrating the birthday of the world by teaching folks to care for the earth, but also raise money for Eden Village’s financial aid fund. I’ve written about this awesome camp on the blog before – here and here – and have worked hard to help find them campers from my neck of the woods. I’m honored to have my books included in the silent auction going on at the festival.
The festival is $30 for adults and $20 for students and youth ages 4 and up. Foor from Eden Village’s famous kosher, sustainably-run kitchen will be available at an additional charge.
And now for the discount – 16% off if you enter the code loveofeden when you register.
Hope to see you there!