Homeshuling

Homeshuling

Well, I’m glad I’m sending the right message

posted by Homeshuling

Here’s what one reviewer on Goodreads had to say about my book, A Mezuzah on the Door.
“This book helped me to realize that you should disregard your values, traditions and beliefs simply because you are in an environment where those same values and traditions are not embraced.”

Naomi

posted March 15, 2010 at 10:30 pm

WTF?

robin

posted March 15, 2010 at 10:30 pm

I’m scratching my head – but wouldn’t the quote make more sense if it read “that you should *not* disregard your values….”?

Uncle Tom

posted March 15, 2010 at 10:34 pm

That’s an interesting take.

Jen

posted March 15, 2010 at 10:37 pm

Um, perhaps there’s a word missing? As in, “not”?

homeshuling

posted March 15, 2010 at 10:39 pm

yes, i’m sure there is. i just thought it was funny, is all.

the Rebbetzin

posted March 15, 2010 at 10:39 pm

um, i’m guessing the word “not” was overlooked. or, that’s just whacko.

phyllis

posted March 16, 2010 at 12:07 am

huh? i’m confused. there are people out there who are crazy, and someone let them have a computer too….

Tzipporah

posted March 16, 2010 at 2:32 pm

LOl, that’s great. Oh, and phyllis, yes the crazy people have computers. And hi-speed internet. Here’s the evidence:
Enjoy. ;)

londonmom1

posted March 18, 2010 at 4:33 am

oh my goodness, did you write that book! I bought it for my daughter when we moved and I loved reading it to her.
Well done!