Homeshuling

Homeshuling

Graffiti I can get behind – and a contest!

posted by Homeshuling

It was a wet sukkot this year, and we didn’t have the chance to invite our friends to join us in decorating the walls. But we managed one good day of painting:

graffiti2

graffiti3

Here’s Ella writing on the walls of the sukkah. Can you guess what it says?

sukkah graffiti

I’ll donate $10 to the tzedakah of your choice for the first person to get it right. Leave a comment with the answer (not in personal spelling) and your preferred tzedakah.

PS – It’s the second day of Cheshvan, and my second blog post of the month…..think I can keep it up?

Sarah

posted October 20, 2009 at 8:18 am

Why, “beautiful season”, of course! And it looks like it was, despite the winds and rain.

Judi

posted October 20, 2009 at 9:20 am

darn, just what I was going to say. I guess I slept too late.

Judi

posted October 20, 2009 at 9:20 am

adorable, by the way.

Jendeis

posted October 20, 2009 at 12:06 pm

Oh, I was thinking “beautiful setting”.

MorahLaura

posted October 20, 2009 at 1:09 pm

I was going to guess “beautiful design” but “season” works better.

homeshuling

posted October 20, 2009 at 4:51 pm

You win! Name your tzedakah-

phyllis

posted October 20, 2009 at 10:01 pm

hey – check out that great osrui shirt:-)
what a great painting project. i definitely see “beautiful season” in there.

Sarah

posted October 21, 2009 at 4:38 pm

Wonderful! Given that it’s sort of sukkot tzedakah, how about Safe Passage (http://www.safepass.org)? Do you get new “walls” each year?

homeshuling

posted October 21, 2009 at 6:34 pm

yes, most years, we get “new” walls (sheets from good will, this year.) since we didn’t really cover them this year, i imagine we’ll use them again.