Here’s my easy way to help organize your house. Take just 5 minutes or touch and deal with ONLY 5 things a day to deal with clutter that can build up. To deal with items that are not in place, take these 5 steps:
1. File It—Paper work, bills or coupons have piled up. Sort and file them.
2. Forward It—Items/objects that are scattered about, and not where they belong, should be taken to where they do.
3. Fix It—Gather all items that need to be repaired and get them fixed.
4. Fill It In—Forms, school permissions, insurance, bills that have to be completed, do so ASAP.
5. Forget About It—Toss it, pass it on, donate to charity or remove to the recycle bin.