“Everything is Spirit – in essence, though hidden in manifestation. If you had the perception, you would see God in everything.” Yogananda
On this day of your life I believe God wants you to know…
…that everything is perfect Right Here, Right Now.
And Right Here Right Now is all there is.
Forget about the past. It does not exist, except in your memory.
Drop it. And stop worrying about how you’re going to get through tomorrow.
Life is going on Right Here, Right Now — pay attention to that and all will be well.
Embrace the present moment with gratefulness and wonder, and you will turn it into
Whatever you have been waiting for.
The MEGA Coach
“A single act of kindness throws out roots in all directions, and the roots spring up and make new trees. The greatest work that kindness does to others is that it makes them kind themselves.”
“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.”
St. Francis of Assisi
The MEGA Coach
Respect – The Key To Life
by Dave Chief, Grandson of Red Dog, Crazy Horse’s Band
Respect means no interruption.
Respect means no confrontation.
Respect means no accusation.
Respect means no “mocking,”
Especially, no mocking of elders.
Respect means no lies between us.
Respect means no betrayal of confidence.
Respect means no “ripping off.”
Respect means no hording.
Respect means no “Lording it over” someone.
Respect means no ordering around.
Respect means no yelling in anger.
Respect means no bad language.
Respect means no name calling.
Respect means controlling yourself.
Respect is not a commodity.
Respect is a way of being.
Respect is in our chest not in our hand.
Respect is for all of life.
Respect is for every species in the world, including all four races.
Respect is for all our relations.
Respect is focusing on and dealing in “issues” and not “personalisms.”
Respect is focusing on “what” is right rather than “who” is right.
Respect means owning our own negativity and not being a “Blame Shifter.” A “Blame Shifter” is one who projects or shifts his own negativity onto someone else. This is the process of bigotry, war, and genocide.
Respect is keeping the lines of communication open with those who have a different opinion,
and making a sincere attempt to let them be heard and understood.
Respect means listening until everyone has been heard and understood, only then is there a possibility for “Balance and Harmony,” the goal of Indian spirituality.
The Indian prayer, “All My Relations” is a prayer of Respect for the Hoop of Life. Almost everyone believes Respect is a good thing but few people have a clear idea of what Respect means or what Respect looks like.
with love and respect,
The MEGA Coach
- Spent his childhood working on the family farm, with long days of back-breaking toil.
- His mother died when he was just ten years old, leaving his father to raise the children.
- Went to work for a businessman who ran the business into the ground, leaving him unemployed.
- Ran for the Illinois state legislature and lost, finishing eighth in a field of thirteen.
- Signed a note to buy into a general store with a friend, but within a year they were out of business.
- Fell in love and became engaged to be married, only to have her die unexpectedly. He was heartbroken and severely depressed.
- Fell in love again and married, had four sons, three of whom died before reaching adulthood.
- Finally successful in getting elected to the state legislature and made two attempts to become speaker. He was defeated both times.
- Wanted to run for Congress but failed to achieve his party’s nomination.
- Ultimately won a seat in Congress. But when he sought to run for the U.S. Senate, he couldn’t muster the votes and withdrew from the election.
- Ran for the Senate and failed.
- Finally, however, he ran for the highest office in the land and Abe Lincoln became the 16th, and many consider our greatest, President of the United States.
“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common
than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.
Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.”
Follow your dream. Take consistent, positive action in whatever way you can.
Anything is possible!
The MEGA Coach