“He who has health has hope, he who has hope has everything.”
“Know the truth and the truth shall set you free.”
8 out of 10 Americans over 25 are obese or overweight
1 out of every 2 Americans die from Heart Disease, Cancer, or Stroke and being overweight significantly increases this risk
USA Obesity Rates Reach Epidemic Proportions
The US ranks #1 in Obesity in the world
78% of American’s do not meet the basic activity level recommendations
Obesity is the #2 cause of preventable death in the United States
Being overweight or obese increases the risk of: Breast cancer, Coronary heart disease, Type II diabetes, Sleep apnea, Gallbladder disease, Osteoarthritis, Colon cancer, Hypertension and Stroke
Total Prevalence of Diabetes
25.8 million children and adults in the United States – 8.3% of the US has diabetes – that’s more people than the entire state of Texas!
79 million people prediabetes
1 out of 3 Americans at high risk for type II diabetes
Current trends in the United States:
The United States spends over 15 cents out of every dollar of its GNP on Health Care
40 million Americans are 65 or older and 72 million will be 65 by 2030
89 million will be 65 by 2050, more than double our current senior population
Key Information to Take Effective Action:
1) YOU are the actual solution – YOU control your own destiny.
2) Treating symptoms in a world of cause and effect is insanity, it does not work; it’s like putting a band aid on an open artery.
3) Principles dictate every outcome in your life, you need to understand the principles behind disease and true health.
4) To succeed in being healthy you must be totally responsible, committed and do what it takes to create true health in your body every day.
People are living longer and the reality is that you will too.
What level of health do you want for your life?
Will you experience the pain and cost of poor health, medical care, surgery and debilitating old age or the joy of increased energy, vitality, flexibility and good health?
It’s simple, QUALITY IN = QUALITY OUT!
1) Your body and brain is 70% water, drink lots of water.
2) Go Green! Eat 70% of your daily meals of alkaline, water rich foods, veggies, salads, fruits & live food that have a lot of water content.
3) Exercise and lose weight – start rebounding on a mini-trampoline
4) Eat anything you want once a week – as a reward for eating healthy every day have one free meal once a week.
The reason you want to be healthy determines every choice you make and everything you do.
Your reason why must compel you to follow healthy principles and take action.
Reprogram your mind and subconscious and empower yourself to live a healthy lifestyle.
Develop self-discipline, definite values and clear goals and take consistent action every day.
You can do it!
You can reverse these trends by eating nutritious foods and exercising.
Live long & prosper!
The Mega Coach