1) Reduced stress
2) Strengthening of the body’s immune system
3) Slowing of biological aging processes
4) More orderly thinking
5) Improved intellectual abilities
6) Enhanced appreciation for enjoying life
7) Greater ease in overcoming or renouncing addictive behaviors
8) Spontaneous psychological transformation
9) More obvious awakened spiritual consciousness
Any one or all of these benefits are of value and the possibility of actualizing them should inspire us to meditate on a regular schedule.
All is within you. Meditation allows you to naturally unfold to higher consciousness.
Accept the ideal of harmonious and supportive relationships as natural. You are part of the universe, therefore now the universe supports you fully. All of your needs are met easily; all of your legitimate desires are fulfilled without effort. Feel yourself to be on your right course in life. Even if your way is not clear before you, feel confident that you are in your right place, in harmony with the rhythms and flows of nature and doors will open, events will unfold, circumstances will be presented to confirm your conviction, your realization.
Acknowledge all people with love and goodwill… bless them and wish them well. Be happy, be thankful.
Meditation is powerful and healing.
Allow yourself to connect with your spiritual source.