Gospel Soundcheck

Gospel Soundcheck

Rev. Timothy Wright update

posted by Joanne Brokaw

Newsday.com today reports that the Rev. Timothy Wright, who was critically injured last weekend in a crash that took the lives of his wife and grandson, is “holding on.” At last word, Wright remained in critical condition at Geisinger Medical Center in Danville, PA. He suffered multiple broken bones and underwent surgery. He is conscious, but has a broken jaw and is unable to speak.The Wrights were in Detroit for a church conference. The trip was a special graduation present for their grandson, D.J., who had just graduated eighth grade from Roosevelt Middle School.According to published reports, Rev. Wright has been told that his grandson did not survive, but family members are waiting until his condition is stabilized to tell him that his beloved wife, Betty, was killed in the crash.The congregation of Grace Tabernacle Christian Center Church of God in Christ in Brooklyn, New York, where the Wrights were pastors, has rallied around the Wright family and displayed joy in the midst of tragedy as they celebrated the lives of two of their church family.I thought it appropriate to share the video of the song “Jesus, Jesus, Jesus,” for which Rev and Mrs. Wright were nominated for a 2008 Stellar Award for Song of the Year. It speaks volumes about the couple and their faith.

Marletta Elliott

posted July 8, 2008 at 10:38 pm

My prayers goes out to the Wright Family, Even though it seems a little tough now but remember God is in control and God will continue to work it out, just hold on to God unchanging hand, and have faith size of a mustard seed because the God I serve works faster than Atm machine… that faith will move mountains and stumpling blocks, don’t worry because God do not want us to worry, continue to pray and keep the faith, it’s going to be alright, it’s going to be alright…

shronda pollard

posted July 9, 2008 at 2:14 am

MY PRAYERS GO TO THE WRIGHT FAMILY DURING THIS TIME OF TRAGIC. I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT WE SERVE A GOD THAT IS ABLE TO HEAL ANY HURT WE FACE IN LIFE.I SAY LOOK TO THE HILLS WHICH COMES YOUR STRENGTH AND THAT COMES FROM GOD.REV WRIGHT IS SUCH A MAN OF GOD AND ONCE THIS TRAIL IS OVER GOD IS GOING TO HAVE PROFOUND ANOINTING ON HIS LIFE THAT HAS NEVER BEEN THOUGHT OF. THAT LORD JESUS CHRIST LEFT HIM HERE FOR A REASON AND THAT REASON IS TO TELL PEOPLE ABOUT TTHE AMAZING POWER THAT JESUS CHRIST HAS. GOD BLESS THE SOUL OF HIS LOVELY WIFE AND HIS GRANDSON. EVEN THOUGH I DONT KNOW THEM PERSONALLY THEY ARE STILL FAMILY COVERED UNDER THE BLOOD JESUS CHRIST.SO MY PRAYERS GO FORTH AND A SPEEDY RECOVERY GOD NEVER MAKES MISTAKES HE TOOK 2 FLOWERS FOR HIS GARDEN IN HEAVEN.

devorra

posted July 9, 2008 at 8:19 am

my goes out to the wright family. ihope rev wright will make it.

wec

posted July 9, 2008 at 10:14 am

My prayer are with you and your family in the loss of your wife and grandson. God never makes a mistake. God has something planned for you life so continue in the victory, the road may not be easy, God did not say it would. Just look to the hills from whence cometh your help
your help cometh from the Lord. We love love and will continue to pray that the Lord’s wil be done in your life. God bless you Pastor Timothy Wright and family.

Sandra Sumter

posted July 9, 2008 at 10:53 am

I WAS SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE WRIGHT’S FAMILY ACCIDENT.YOU KNOW WE
KNOW HOW WE COME INTO THIS WORLD, BUT DO NOT KNOW HOW WE WILL LEAVE.
GOD HAD A PLAN THAT WE DIDN’T SEEM TO UNDERSTRAND. IT’S HARD TO LOSE
A LOVE ONE, EVEN HARDER TO LOSE (2), BUT I SAY TO THE WRIGHT FAMILY
CRY BECAUSE IT WILL HELP RELIEVE THE STRESS. REMEMBER JESUS WEPT.
MY PRAYER IS THAT JESUS WILL STRENGTHEN YOU ALL IN A MIGHTY WAY. I
PRAY THAT REV. WRIGHT MAY BE HEAL FROM THE TOP OF HIS HEAD TO THE
SOLE OF HIS FEETS. HE HAS A MIGHTY WORK TO CONTINUE FOR JESUS. GOD
BLESS REV. WRIGHT & HIS FAMILY. I WILL ALWAYS KEEP YOU ALL IN MY
PRAYER.

Barbara A. Williams

posted July 9, 2008 at 11:08 am

Father in heaven, I don’t know what to say to this man of God or his family. But I will continue to pray your strenghth in the Lord. God Bless you all.

Dee

posted July 9, 2008 at 11:11 am

My thoughts and prayers are with the Wright Family as well as their church family. This is truly a tradegy, it is hard to say that God knows best in these types of situations, we just don’t understand when these things happen. But to the Wright family, hold on God is with you, He will never leave us nor forsake us. It may seem as though He’s not there with you; but rest assured God is standing by.

Anonymous

posted July 9, 2008 at 11:31 am

Hello ,I just would like to say to the Wright famliy that when trouble come like death no one is every really prepared for it. I know that Rev. Wright has been there for others at their time of need and know that the Church of God In Christ is standing with him and their family all over the world. I’m sadden to her about the lost of their mother and grand son. You know God is still able to heal over time, but what can one say when that love is gone and you know you will not see them again until you see them in glory. I’m so sorry for the news that has touched me in such a way that I daily check the news to see how Rev. Wright is dong. I’m praying for you and God is going to help you through this moment of distress. May God give you peace and know that in time you hurt will not last forever.
Charlene Hendrix-Jefferson
Irving,Texas
Dayspring Family Church
Bishop Kevein and Sonja Dickerson
Pastors

SAMUEL HENDRIX HEMPSTEAD, NEW YORK

posted July 9, 2008 at 12:06 pm

I OFTEN SEE REV WRIGHT AT THE BARBERSHOP, WHERE WE GET OUR HAIR CUT I ALWAYS LET HIM KNOW FOR THE LAS 35 YEARS I’VE BEEN FOLLOWING HIS CAREER AND LISTENING TO HIS MUSIC. I WAS SO DISTURBED TO HEAR ABOUT THE TRAGEDY THAT HE HAS SUFFERED OUR FAMILY IS PRAYING FOR YOU REV. WRIGHT AS WELL AS YOUR FAMILY, AS REV JAMES CLEVELAND SAID IN HIS LAST SONG “THERE IS LIFTING FOR YOU”
WE LOVE YOU
THE HENDRIX FAMILY
HEMPSTEAD, NEW YORK

Nichole Green

posted July 9, 2008 at 12:19 pm

My heart goes out to the Wright family. I will continue to keep all of you in my prayers. I must say that I cried also when I watch the news conference. There is nothing I can say, but just believe in the Lord and he will heal all your pain. Look to the hills for which cometh your help, your joy and strength cometh from the Lord. I just want to tell the Wright family you will see your loved ones again in Heaven. I will continue to pray for each and everyone of you. May God Bless you.
Nichole Green
Virginia Beach, Va

Joanne Brokaw

posted July 9, 2008 at 2:41 pm

For those of you who want to send condolences to the family, the address is posted here:
Joanne

Karen Spells

posted July 9, 2008 at 6:41 pm

I pray that Reverend Timothy Wright has a speedy recovery. I pray that his family will be strengthened and encouraged during this tragic ordeal.

JESSIE AMOS.JR.

posted July 9, 2008 at 9:22 pm

My Condolences to the Wright Family, I AM A MEMBER OF LOVE CENTER CHURCH IN OAKLAND CALIFORNIA, REV. WALTER HAWKINS IS MY PASTOR, AND I SING IN THE LOVE CENTER CHIOR. MY HEART IS HEAVY BUT I AM PRAYING FOR REV. WRIGHTS RECOVERY AND HIS FAMILY TO HEAL IN TIME, THERE IS A ANSWER IN HEAVEN AND WE ARE A PART OF IT, GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
JESSIE AMOS,JR.

Linda Farmer

posted July 10, 2008 at 7:53 am

My heart goes out to the Wright family in their tragic loss. When I heard this information in church on Sunday, my eyes just filled with tears and my heart went out to the family. I remember when Timothy Wright came to perform in Albany, New York for a young who was suffering from cancer. That just goes to show you what type of person he truly is. May God be with him and his family at this time. I will continue to pray every night for them.
Linda Farmer
Silver Spring, Maryland

Pamela Farrior

posted July 10, 2008 at 10:28 am

My prayers are with the Wright family during this time of sorrow.

Gloria B.Young

posted July 10, 2008 at 11:37 am

To Rev Timothy Wright Family.
I pray that God continue to keep you’ll strong, and to hold to God unchanging hand. He will see you thru this… Just hold on he will never leave or fosake you in this time of sorrow.

Lisa C Jenkins

posted July 10, 2008 at 12:07 pm

To the Wright Family:
May the beautiful memories of Mrs. Betty Wright and Young Brother Daniel “DJ” Wright give you comfort and strength now and forever. My prayers is that Rev. Timothy Wright will receive devine healing. I love you all. God bless you. :o)

Shirley F. Williams

posted July 10, 2008 at 1:47 pm

Dear Reverend Timothy Wright and Family,
Hold on, be strong, JESUS will wipe all of your tears away. We will continue on praying for your complete healing and peace of mind in JESUS.
Shirley F. Williams
St. Louis, Missouri

jaqui turner

posted July 10, 2008 at 2:20 pm

may our Lord and Saviour Jesus keep and comfort you and your loved ones in this time and for ever more I should say he will comfort you God loves us so much that he collects our tears and heals our hearts and comforts us in our most deepest and darkest places he keeps our loved ones no matter if they a re with us and away from us he is able know that they are in the arms of Jesus and healed. Our God knows all and why. Please continue to heal and minister in word and song and trust God with all your being because trough it all he is Alpha and Omega the first and the last the begining and the end and that tells us that he has taken care of all that is in between love you with the Love of Our Lord and keeper or our Lives Jesus.

Sandra Phillips

posted July 10, 2008 at 4:52 pm

My prayers are with Rev. Timothy Wright and his family, I am so disturbed about all of this.
May God give you all the strenth that you will need to get through this.
I am so sorry.
Love and God Bless!
Sandra D. Phillips
New Rochelle, New York

Prophetess Ezekiel Douglas

posted July 10, 2008 at 5:19 pm

The Bible declares” Earth has no sorrow that Heaven can not heal. Today Pastor Wright and Family, the Douglas family in High Point, NC pray that prayer for you. Although you’ve had to release your wife and grandson we do THANK and APPRECIATE GOD for keeping you Pastor Wright. May the peace of GOD keep your heart and mind while HE takes you through this journey. We pray for a speedy recovery and that GOD will continue to speak to you like never before.
Grace and Peace be Multiplied
Prophetess Ezekiel Douglas

Darlene Allen-Nichols

posted July 10, 2008 at 7:09 pm

May God continue to give you strength and peace during this most difficult time. The only comfort I can provide is to know that all things work together for the good of them that love the Lord and are the called are according to his purpose.
Love you all, and you are in my prayers,
DAN

Anonymous

posted July 10, 2008 at 8:01 pm

i am so soory 4 ur lost god blees u i am only 9 years old stay strong
dont let ur struggels bring u down u might know my father rev.Randy

Anonymous

posted July 10, 2008 at 8:09 pm

may god blees u and ur family i am 9 years old
dont let ur struugals bring u down every thing will be alright u might
know my father Rev.Randy Alexander
from Savannah Alexander
phenix city, al
god blees u

Mike Harris

posted July 10, 2008 at 10:53 pm

My heart goes out to the Wright family for the tragic loss of Sis. Betty Wright and grandson D.J. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers and that your brothers and sisters at New Birth Missionary Baptist Church in Lithonia, GA have united in prayer for the covering of the Wright family and the total healing and restoration of Rev. Timothy Wright.
God Bless!
Mike Harris
Atlanta, Georgia

Mrs Cristine Hudson-Almonte Family

posted July 11, 2008 at 9:21 am

On behalf of the Hudson-Almonte family we are praying for the family and the congregation that God will continue to strengthen your hearts and souls in this hard time of berevement. Keep leaning on the Lord and he will bring you all through this time of broken hearts.
We attend Our Lady of Charity which is right around the corner. We want you to know that we are with you at all times in prayer and in spirit and soul. If you should need anything just reach out and we are there. May the good Lord continue blessing you all always and keep leaning on the Lord’s side. Our deepest sympathy goes out to the family and the congregation. May God bless you always.

Lisa Hillman

posted July 11, 2008 at 12:45 pm

May God continue to bless The Wright Family. I know and feel your pain God knows I do. I lost my 18 year old son Tony and his brother Rapheal in an auto accident on Feb 23, 2008. No one knows the day Nor the hour only God knows. Family please take comfort in knowing that Sis Wright and her grandson are in a better place. I know that it does not make the pain any better, but cry crying is medicine for the soul. May God rest their souls. I have learned alot from my son’s death and that is Life is short, enjoy your life, live your life to the fullest. Tell your loved ones and friends that you love them on a regular do not let a day go by without letting them.
Feeling your pain
Lisa Hillman
Forestville, MD

Joanne Brokaw

posted July 11, 2008 at 12:51 pm

Lisa, I’m SO SO sorry for your loss! Thank you for the beautiful reminder to say “I love you” daily.
God bless
Joanne

Sharon White

posted July 11, 2008 at 2:18 pm

I had the pleasure of meeting the late Betty Wright and her family at our prayer breaksfast at Women of Integrity. I am so sadden to hear of the tragic news, but God is a mighty God. I would like to extend my condolences to the Wright family and I will keep them forever in my prayers.

tyler preston

posted July 11, 2008 at 2:41 pm

iam praying for the wright family i new about it on that saturday morning when i was getting ready to leave the hotel that him and is family stead in along with me and other church foke i was so shock wen i herd the bad news cause i had just left him that late friday night and early saturday morning from the musical…. in detroit mi god bless the wright family gods got every thing in control and just keep on holding on….
with love
tyler p….

kimberly

posted July 11, 2008 at 7:35 pm

Rev Wright God Bless you and your family in this time of sorrow but we all know that god is in charge,

Anonymous

posted July 11, 2008 at 7:41 pm

To the family of Rev Wright. It is these times that try our souls but the Saints are people of faith We suffer we groan but most of all we pray and trust in God.
Hold on God is near rest in God.

Evangelist S

posted July 11, 2008 at 9:42 pm

I am sorry for the lost of the Pastor Timothy Wright Family. There are no words… God will inter heal and bring in his Light and Joy in the Morning. Let God hold you all up in this great time of need.. We don’t understand why.. God knows. Let us look up into the hills for all our help comes from the Lord. He will carry you. Lay and rest in his arms.
Pastor keep singing, don’t give up. It’s not your time yet. Hold
on to God.
In Christ,
Gods Servent

James and Deborah Carr

posted July 12, 2008 at 12:35 am

We dont understand why the enemy took our loved ones, but Pastor Timothy Wright, know that God is in control, and He will comfort and hold you for the rest of your life, for He has promised never to leave you nor forsake you. We, your family stand in the gap for you and with you.
Love,
James and Deborah Carr

Miyisha Ferguson

posted July 12, 2008 at 12:47 pm

To the Wright Family my prayers are with you. I had the oppurtunity of being under the great leadership of Pastor Timothy Wight during the James Cleveland Workshop Mass it was great. Then I was there in AIM with the wrights ,took a picture with them laughed and joked. I also, bought a book that was autographed by Pastor wright because I knew it was awesome. I have so enjoyed that book and we all know Who was really on the Lord’s side.The Wrights were the epitome of letting the works they have done speak for them. To children ,grandchildren, family and friends I say look to the hills from whence cometh your help,for you know your help cometh from the Lord. I can only imagine when the Wrights looked up and saw that car coming they words were “JESUS JESUS JESUS”. The New Life Church Of God In Christ under the great leadership of Pastor Carl and Harolyn Davis is praying for you.

THELMA LEE

posted July 12, 2008 at 1:30 pm

TO THE WRIGHT FAMILY
MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO ALL OF YOU INCLUDING THE CHURCH FAMILY. I KNOW THAT SOMETIMES WE AS HUMANS DON/T UNDERSTAND WHY THINGS HAPPEN, BUT WE KNOW TO BE ABSENT FROM THE BODY IS TO BE PRESENT WITH THE LORD, AND GOD WILL PUT NO MORE ON US THAN WE CAN BEAR,SO HOLD FAST AND HOLD ONTO GODS HAND, HE WILL BE THAT PEACE IN THE MIDNIGHT HOURS, JUST BE A GOOD LISTENER FOR THE FAMILY RIGHT NOW AND TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER.
LOVE AND PRAYERS
SIS THELMA/BRO HENRY LEE SR

Debbie Everett

posted July 12, 2008 at 3:55 pm

“Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not to your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him; and He shall direct your paths.”
Our prayers are with the family, friends and church of Rev. Timothy Wright. It’s good to know that God is in everything. We just need to trust Him. Jesus…Jesus…Jesus

STEPHANIE

posted July 12, 2008 at 7:22 pm

WE ARE SORRY FOR THE LOST OF YOUR LOVE ONES, WE ARE PRAYING FOR STRENGHT FOR YOU AND THE FAMILY.

RITA JONES-RAY

posted July 12, 2008 at 8:49 pm

I AM SORRY TO HEAR OF YOUR TRAGIC LOSS. MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOUR FAMILY… JUST KNOW THAT GOD WILL NOT PUT ANYTHING ON YOU THAT YOU CANNOT HANDLE… I KNOW THAT ITS HARD I HAVE LOST SOMEONE VERY SPECIAL TO ME AND WITH TIME YOUR HEART WILL HEAL…SOMETIMES WE DONT WANT TO HEAR THIS BUT KNOWING GOD I KNOW THAT YOU ARE AWARE THAT YOU WILL BE ALRIGHT… GOD BLESS YOUR FAMILY I AM PRAYING .

Melody Witsell

posted July 13, 2008 at 10:02 am

To the Wright family I pray that god will bring him through a strong recovery. I sent my sympathy of the passing of the grandson and Mrs Wright. I know you going to through a rough time right now but keep the faith and let go and let god be in control. Don’t let nothing discourage your faith and try to block out all the negative thoughts that running in your ear because like Rev. Timothy Wright said He a beleiver and now it’s up to his family to believe that God will bring him through. GOD BLESS YOU

Paulette Brown (McLeansville NC)

posted July 13, 2008 at 1:01 pm

God is with you and your family at this time. I Thank GOD for HEAVEN every day. Oh what a mighty God we serve. To be absent in the body is to be present with the Lord. Thank God for Jesus who defeated death, hell and the grave!!!!! From my family to yours……My You feel God’s Holy Presence at this time. Our Prayers are with you. May God continue to Bless and keep you.
Love
Paulette & Family

DIONNE WEST , NEW JERSEY

posted July 13, 2008 at 5:54 pm

JUST WANT THE WRIGHT FAMILY TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE ALL IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS.ONLY GOD KNOWS WHAT YOU STAND IN THE NEED OF AND MY PRAYER IS THAT HE WILL SUPPLY ALL OF YOUR NEEDS DURING THIS MOST DIFFICULT TIME.MAY GOD BLESS AND KEEP EACH ONE OF YOU.
LOVE YOUR SISTER IN CHRIST,
DIONNE WEST

LOLO

posted July 13, 2008 at 7:07 pm

MY PRAYER ARE WITH PASTOR WRIGHT AND FAMILY, MY CHURCH WILL KEEP
YOU IN OUR PRAYERS AND KNOW JESUS IS AN ON TIME GODHE WILL HELP
YOU ALL TO GET THROUGH YOUR LOSSES..
YOUR SISTER IN CHRIST
FROM MISSISSIPPI

BEVERLY BROADUS GREEN

posted July 13, 2008 at 9:49 pm

HEAVENLY FATHER,I ASK YOU TO GIVE PASTOR WRIGHT AND FAMILY AN EXPEDIENT MANIFESTATION OF YOUR HEALING ACCORDING TO JOHN 16:23.YOUR WORD SAYS THAT WE ARE TO REJOICE WITH THOSE WHO REJOICE AND TO WEEP WITH THOSE WHO WEEP.I PRAY THAT THIS PRAYER WILL GIVE PASTOR WRIGHT AND FAMILY COMFORT,JOY AND ENCOURAGEMENT IN JESUS NAME CHRIST’S HOLY NAME.AMEN
“A WOMAN AFTER GOD’S OWN HEART”
EVANGELIST BEVERLY B.GREEN
FROM CALIFORNIA

scherieka

posted July 13, 2008 at 10:10 pm

I would just like to offer my condolence at this time of sorrow. My prayers go out to you I pray that God continues to bless this family and watch over them. God is an ontime God he can do anything but fail and I am beliving that he will do just that. Who’s report shall we belive. I pray for a speedy recovery for Elder Timothy Wright. God minister to his mind and prepare him for the road ahead for you alone knows what lies ahead

Pastor Roosevelt Willams

posted July 13, 2008 at 10:25 pm

My prayers are with you and your family. There is no sorrow on earth that heaven can’t heal.If you keep your hands raised God can allow you to smile through tears.

mary weems

posted July 13, 2008 at 11:33 pm

I pray for the Wright’s family, may Elder Wright have a speedy recovery, and may God prepare him for the greatest lost I suppose of his life, his soul mate that God gave to him for 38 years, because they twain was one flesh, so I know that is like a part of him gone. but God will see him through, he still has much work to do. God does not make any mistakes. my prayers are with the entire family. your sister in Christ, sis. mary weems, of memphis tenn.

Lenardo Parker

posted July 13, 2008 at 11:39 pm

I am a 15 year old young man from Memphis, Tennessee my prayers are with the entire Wright’s family. I wish elder Timothy Wright a very speedy recovery. God is able to do exceedingly and abundantly above all we can ask or think. May god bless.

Evangelist Louise Lynch

posted July 14, 2008 at 11:58 am

My prayers go out for the Wright family. Rev. Wright’s music is a favorite in our house for years.May God grant strenth as we know He will.

Sharay Lee

posted July 14, 2008 at 7:31 pm

I have all of Timothy Wrights Cd’s and I love his music. It has a way of lifting you when you are down. My heart and prayers go out to his family.

Anonymous

posted July 14, 2008 at 11:35 pm

I am a very big fan of Rev Timothy Wright and I want to give my condolences to him and the family. May God keep his loving arms around you and may he continue to give you strengh.
“REMEMBER TO LOOK UP TO THE HILLS WHICH COMETH YOUR HELP, YOUR HELP COMETH FROM THE LORD”!!!
Stephanie Lee

Henrietta Lawler

posted July 15, 2008 at 1:41 am

To The Family of Pastor Timothy Wright,this is a trying time in your lives but always know this that God knows all about what you are feeling at this time of hurt, pain,sorrow,at the loss of your love ones and He is there to comfort you each according to your measure of pain at this time I’m praying for your family and know this that HE is A HEALER,always trust in HIM in all things ,HE’S A COMFORTER,who knows just how to comfort each one of you,so may the GRACE of OUR FATHER ever rest upon the Wright family,may you ever walk in HIS peace, joy, grace, mercy,and most of all HIS LOVE because HE does LOVE you all very much,HE, is your protection,and your security,as stated in Psalm 91:1-2 HE that dwelleth in the secret place of the MOST HIGH shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. 2:I will say of the Lord, He is my fortress: my God; in HIM will I trust. once again to the family you are in the prayers of my family,and my church family, GOD BLESS YOU ALL your sis. in CHRIST. Henrietta Lawler-Talladega,Al.

Anna Rogers

posted July 15, 2008 at 3:31 pm

My prayers go out to the Wright family. Just remember “Weeping May Endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning”. In time God will heal the hurt and the pain that you all are experiencing at this time.

Demetrius & Allegra Tolefree

posted July 15, 2008 at 4:03 pm

David Wright and Family the Tolefree Family would like to extend to you and your family our condolences in the loss of your mom and nephew. May God give you peace during this time. We are praying and yet believing God. Be Blessed in the Lord. Eld Demetrius & Allegra Tolefree. (California)

Gloria Broadous

posted July 15, 2008 at 4:04 pm

To the Wright Family and Church family, you are been held up in prayer 24/7. Remain encouraged in The Lord. God is The God of comfort and allow Him to blanket you with His Peace as only He can. Blessings “on” each of you. Remain strong in the faith and know that the people of God are with you in Jesus’ Name!

Anonymous

posted July 15, 2008 at 6:31 pm

I would to send our prayers to Rev. Wright and his family. That we will continue to keep you in our prayer.

M.Wallace

posted July 16, 2008 at 1:57 pm

To the Wright family know that God is with you in your time of sorrow. His word state that he will never leave you nor forsake you so contuineto look to the hills from which cometh your help, knowing that you help cometh from the LORD. Remember the song JESUS,JESUS, JESUS,
God will do what he said he said he’ll do. Be bless my prayers are with you and love you also.

MISSY. CAROLYN TURNER

posted July 16, 2008 at 4:27 pm

TO THE WRIGHT FAMILY MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FOR YOUR LOST OF YOUR LOVE ONES AND THAT GOD WILL RESTORE REV. WRIGHT, WITH HIS HEALTH AND STRENGHT.JUST REMEMBER ROM.8:28
BE BLESSED.

The Brown Family

posted July 16, 2008 at 6:17 pm

To the Wright Family;
It is my prayer that you experience the peace of God during this most difficult time.
Our thoughts and prayers are truly with you.
TRUST GOD !
The Brown’s

Anonymous

posted July 17, 2008 at 9:05 am

To the wright family please understand that weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning. It may seem dark but lift your head and know that behind every dark cloud the sun is shining brightly.

Bobby Acklin

posted July 17, 2008 at 11:57 am

Wright Family,
My family is in constant prayer for your family. The scripture teaches us that earth has no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. Keep trusting God.

Anonymous

posted July 17, 2008 at 1:28 pm

jorge

posted July 17, 2008 at 6:10 pm

May He provide many shoulders for your time of sorrow.

Shirley McCoy

posted July 18, 2008 at 12:18 pm

To the family of Timothy Wright We know that God Never makes a mistake.
My prayers go out to you and the family. I pray that you can continue your mission praising God. I love you and your wife very much and I know God will take care of you. Many christian from Cleveland Ohio extetend our symapthy in your time of need. May God Bless You.
Shirley McCoy and family

laura williams

posted July 19, 2008 at 12:11 am

I am writing to let you know that i love your music and the main song is trouble don’t last always.I am praying for you and your family and asking God to give you’ll peace that surpasses all understanding that only he give. sincerely
Laura Williams

Barbara McClendon

posted July 19, 2008 at 10:37 am

To the Wright family stay strong and keep lending on the lord and his words. He is the only one who can see you all through this storm that is in your life now. The family memebers you lost in the car crash are home with the lord. Im Praying that Pastor Timothy Wright have a speedy recovery. I love hearing my son playing his songs on the keyboard. God is good all the time. God Bless you all………..

Min. J.L. Pressey

posted July 19, 2008 at 12:33 pm

To The Wright Family may God continue to pour out his goodness to you and the memebers at this challenging time knowing that all things work together for the good to those who love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. From the True Worship Church of Christ Family our prayers are with you

Bishop David Reed

posted July 19, 2008 at 9:53 pm

To the Wright Family may the Lord be with you doing this time in your life my prayer are with you, the lord know all things the Uppre Room Church of Jesus Chirst of the Apostolic Faith Wichita Kansas will keep you in our prayer and Pastor tim Wright I love his singing

Deacon Quavon Mitchell

posted July 21, 2008 at 12:22 pm

To the Wright family during your time of sorrow and grief i encourage you to hold fast to God’s unchanging hand. It may look dark but keep your faith cause God will allow the sun to shine. The Solid Rock Baptist Church of Paterson NJ is contuning to lift you up in our daily prayers.

Addie B. Purvis

posted July 22, 2008 at 2:06 pm

To the Wright Family: I encourage you to continue to hold on to God’s Unchanging Hand and Stand on God’s Promises,and keep the faith. We may not understand it now but by in by it shall be revealed. But to be absent in the body is to be present with the Lord. To God Be the Glory! I pray that God’s mercy and grace will keep you in such a time as this.

S Afemikhe

posted July 23, 2008 at 10:17 am

Jesus Jesus Jesus. The One who keeps and watches over us never sleeps nor slumbers. Sir I want you to know God is still working something beuatiful in your life. Be encouraged, your best days ahead of you. Words cannot explain what God has planned for you his faithful servant.
Thank you Jesus for the man of God. S Afemikhe (London)

Monique Shaw

posted July 23, 2008 at 1:22 pm

My goodness, my thoghts and prayers go out to all. God is with you all in this trying time, I love the song Jesus, Jesus, Jesus I remember seeing Rev. Wright on BET he was walking and talking with the gentlemen the during gospel videos. I said that man is cool and FLY ths is truely a testimoney to be told all along who knew that the song would be one to bring Rev. Wright and his family through. May GOD FOREVER BLESS AND KEEP ALL. KEEP LOOKING UP AND ONLY DOWN TO PRAY.
Love Monique Shaw in CHLT, NC

deidre I snipes

posted July 23, 2008 at 8:17 pm

to the wright family i would like to say hold on and stay strong.may god bless you and your entire family.i got the chance to meet rev wright many years ago working ,working at 120 broadway working in the elevator you said oneday you was gonna make a album we laughted by the grace of god look what god has done.hes not done with you yet, i will be praying for you everyday, i listen to your tapes often. i lost my mom and believe with pray god can move mountains god bless

Anonymous

posted July 24, 2008 at 3:04 am

To the wright family I pray God is going to see you throught. hold on to God unchanging hand because sweeping may endure for night but joy, happiness will come in the morning. may God bless the family in this hour.

Evangelist Debra Martin

posted July 25, 2008 at 7:03 pm

As i leson to you sing your song Jesus Jesus Jesus the only name i know that can help you in your time of sorrow. Are prayers are with you but i know their power in the Wonderful name of Jesus. Just look to the hills what what cover your help Because he all that you need .We love you in the Mighty Name Of JESUS May The Lord Richely Bless You Your Siser IN Christ Evengelist Debra Martin

Heavenly Voices

posted July 27, 2008 at 9:44 pm

To the entire Wright Family and members of the Grace Tabernacle Christian Center,
We, the members of the Heavenly Voices Inspirational Choir would like to express to you our deepest sympathy to each of you on your tragic loss. Our thoughts and prayers are also with Rev. Wright that he will make a full and speedy recovery. May God bless and comfort each of you
as you face these difficult days ahead.

Anonymous

posted August 1, 2008 at 10:05 am

our prays are with you and your family

Apostle Dr. Mildred B. Sanders, Tuscaloosa, Al

posted August 2, 2008 at 3:02 am

To the FAMILY, especially Pastor Wright: Please know that your circumstance, although tragical in volumn, is significant in weight! The sum of victory is not compiled by the number of wins on earth. The world can only see loses. Our victory is in how well we loose!? Remember when there is the most physical precious lost, there is the most heavenly spiritual gain! Death will be swallowed up in the “Process of Victory”. Afterall, God said, “Death is the last enemy to be destroyed”. Lastly, family, be encouraged by what “God” has promised and not deceived by the physical aspect of this happenstance. ALL IS WELL! FOREVER IN JESUS~INFINITIVELY IN GOD!!!

Vanessa Williams

posted August 3, 2008 at 9:30 pm

To The Wright Family and Church Congregation The Williams Family in NC is praying for you all. May God comfort and strengthen you during this time. I pray Rev. Wright will overcome his injuries as well as his losses.You are in our prayers.

Anonymous

posted August 5, 2008 at 12:44 pm

Dear Rsv Wright & the church family;
I was deeply saddend to hear of your lose my prayers are with you and
your family & church family. All I can say or sing is JESUS JESUS JESUS
Your Sister In Christ
Lydia Peterson
Christ Haven Church
Darby PA

Shalena Harvey

posted August 28, 2008 at 12:01 pm

I want you to know tha pastor wright you are in my prayers, and sorry for your lost of your loved ones for god only takes the best. Sometimes in life things happen to us and we don’t understand it all but know that jesus is on your side and he knows how much you can bare. I meet you in Roanoke Va. @ pastor steels church and the service that you gave was termendous and truly a blessing to my soul. I love you and i will keeop you in my prayers.

Anthony Lester and family

posted August 30, 2008 at 4:10 pm

We are praying for you and your family. It was a great lost, but thru all that the enemy has done…WE PRAISE GOD FOR YOU.! Our hearts are with you in your lost and know God will strengthen you thru this. Our church family has prayed continually and will not stop. Our leaders, Bishop Michael and Pastor Malinda Blue of the Door of Hope Christian Church(Marion,S.C.) and church family will pray without ceasing. I bless you with peace, strength, refreshment, holness, and recovery. Isaiah 53; says you are healed by his stripes are I plead the blood of Jesus over your hospitol room. I command angels watch over you in the Name of Jesus, who never slumbers nor sleeps. May God Bless You and we love you

zebedee jones

posted January 8, 2009 at 10:24 am

Rev Timothy Wright & Family , i met you @ a worship service where my pastor @ that time was Elder Colon Haywood, Sr. now Bishop Haywood ,Sr. my family and i recently moved to nc . Rev Timothy Wright and family you are in my thoughts and prayers . Be strong in the Lord and in the Power of His might ! May God Bless and continue to keep you sheltered safe within HIS arms. your brother in THE ARMY OF THE LORD : ZEBEDEE N JONES ,SR.

Your Name

posted January 31, 2009 at 1:03 am

To Pastor Timothy Wright’s family. Continue to believe God as He completes the healing. Never give up. We are looking forward to worshipping God and praising the Lord with you all in the near future. I encourage you to pray, praise and play music in his ears. Watch God use what he put in your hands to perform what he has started in a great man of God. He has been a a blessing to us in Fort Worth.
God’s peace continue to be with you
Sis Melissa Harden
Fort Worth, Texas

Gloria Ford

posted March 5, 2009 at 6:32 pm

I love this song, it gives me the strength to hold on. I hope Rev. Wright continues healing and God will give him a speedy recover.
Yours, in Christ,