Gospel Soundcheck

Gospel Soundcheck

To send condolences to the Wright Family …

posted by Joanne Brokaw

So many of you have been commenting about the accident last weekend that seriously injured Rev. Timothy Wright and killed his wife Betty Wright and their grandson, D.J. that I thought you might want to send a card or note directly to the family to let them know you’re praying for them.
Condolences for Rev. Timothy Wright, Brother Daniel Wright (D.J.’s father) and the entire family may be sent to the care of:
Grace Tabernacle Christian Center Church of God in Christ
1745 Pacific Street
Brooklyn, NY 11213
RELATED POST:
Rev. Timothy Wright may be home for the holidays
Rev. Timothy Wright and family involved in tragic car crash
Rev. Timothy Wright update
The real story about Rev Timothy Wright’s current condition and the email asking for donations
Video of Rev. Timothy Wright benefit in Syracuse, NY

Tonie S.

posted July 9, 2008 at 1:56 pm

I want to send my prayers out to the family of Rev Timothy Wright for the loss of his wife Betty Wright and his grandson DJ Wright. Much prayer goes up for his healing and comfort when the family does tell him about his wife. God is good and I know he will see Rev Wright through this vail of sorrow and healing. To the family earth has no sorrow that heaven can not heal. Keep the faith and hold on to God unchanging hand.

Randle Family

posted July 9, 2008 at 4:32 pm

We would like to give our Condolences to the Wright family in a time such as this.”
Lean on JESUS,trust him, because he will never ever forsake you!
Prayers will continue to go up!
Be Blessed!

TAMI

posted July 9, 2008 at 5:24 pm

JESUS, JESUS, JESUS, WILL SEE YOU THROUGH. TO PASTOR WRIGHT, WE WILL KEEP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN OUR PRAYERS.

Anonymous

posted July 9, 2008 at 8:04 pm

To Rev. Wright and Family:
We want you to know that you all are in our daily prayers. God will see you through this and know everything is going to be alright. Rev. Wright is a strong man of God. He is going to make it!!!! The song that came to my spirit is: ” Trouble don’t last aways” When storm clouds rise in your life, He’ll be there,All your burdens,I know the Lord will bear,Weeping may endure for a night. Keep the faith in God and as Rev. Wright sing the song ” Alright, Be Alright”.
God Bless You!!

Valerie

posted July 9, 2008 at 8:41 pm

I am a Pastor’s daughter. My sons, youngest brother, and most of my father’s grandchildren travel with him throughout Southwest Lousiana. My heart goes out to Pastor Wright, his children, & congregation. You all are enveloped in Love, covered by the Blood, and anointed with Knowledge, Wisdom, and Understanding. God Bless all of you and much strength and encouragement to you. 40 years of a God-centered marriage is not always talked about. Pastor’s children, blast that to the world. For M/M Danny Wright, I can’t pretend to know your pain, but as a parent I know the love for a child, God Bless and God Speed. Grace Tabernacle Congregation, your spiritual Father needs everything he has taught you to come into action now! Continual prayers to all of you.

Missionary Sharry Braziel AND THE ANTIOCH C.O.G.I.C.CHURCH FAMILY

posted July 9, 2008 at 9:49 pm

WE THE PASTOR AND CHURCH FAMILY WOULD LIKE TO LET YOU KNOW YHAT WE ARE KEEPING YOU IN OUR PRAYRS DURING YOUR TIME OF SORROW AND YOUR TIME OF HEALING. MAY THE GOD THE THAT DOES ALL THINGS,BUT MAKE MISTAKES BLESS YOU REAL GOOD. THE ANTIOCHC.O.G.I.C.(TUNICA MISSISSIPPI)

Miss Wallace

posted July 10, 2008 at 5:34 am

Jesus Jesus Jesus Healer Healer Healer Savior Savior Savior

Linda Farmer

posted July 10, 2008 at 7:58 am

To the Wright Family: My heart goes out to the Wright family in their tragic loss. When I heard this information in church on Sunday, my eyes just filled with tears and my heart went out to the family. I remember when Timothy Wright came to perform in Albany, New York for a young who was suffering from cancer. That just goes to show you what type of person he truly is. May God be with him and his family at this time. I will continue to pray every night for them.
Linda Farmer
Silver Spring, Maryland

Pastor Craig

posted July 10, 2008 at 9:06 am

My prays go out to the wright family you know earth has no sorrow that heaven can not heal we the new beginning’s church family are praying for you God can and he will take care of you Just keep looking to the hills from whence cometh your help your help comes from the Lord who made heaven and earth
May the grace of God be with you all
New Beginning’s Ministries for Christ
23 N Blackhorse Pike
Blackwood Nj 08012
Rev Dr. Tracy L Craig

Lisa May

posted July 10, 2008 at 10:13 am

I am so sorry to here of your sorrows. My prayers are with you and your family. Be strong in the Lord and hold to his unchanging hand.
You have strengthen me in my times of need so I hope to do the same for you.
With lots of love
Lisa
Jackson, Mississippi

Pastor Terrell Restoration Ministries COGIC

posted July 10, 2008 at 4:01 pm

To The Wright Family -just know that you’re in our prayers & My prayer is that God raise up Dr,Wright. I believe God can do anything. To the church family keep on lifting your leader up in prayer. God Bless

Sirlena Perry

posted July 10, 2008 at 4:24 pm

My prayers go out to Rev. Wright and his family lost of his beloved wife Betty and their mother, and grandson.

JULIET

posted July 10, 2008 at 5:21 pm

TO THE WRIGHT FAMILY
MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO REV WRIGHT AND HIS FAMILY. MY GOD BLESS YOU
AND YOUR FAMILY.

Sis. Sandra Stewart

posted July 11, 2008 at 8:16 am

I am a member of the Greater Bibleway Temple. My sincere condolences to the Rev. Timothy Wright and his family. God will give you the strength one day at a time to deal with this horrible loss. I too have just experienced losing 3 family members and one of those was to a terrible traffic accident in which my nephew died because the driver was too impatient.
My prayers are continually with you. I go online just to see updates of Pastor’s progress.

First Lady Denise

posted July 11, 2008 at 9:46 am

My prayers will continue to go up daily on behalf of the Wright family, that God would wrap His loving arms around the entire Wright family and that He would continue to heal Pastor Wright Physically, Mentally as well as Spiritually as he faces difficult days ahead.
First Lady Denise Tharpe
Memphis, TN

Shirley F. Williams

posted July 11, 2008 at 10:41 am

Dear Reverend Timothy Wright and Family,
Hold on, be strong, JESUS will wipe all of your tears away. We will continue on praying for your complete healing and peace of mind in JESUS.
Shirley F. Williams
St. Louis, Missouri

Frederica Harris

posted July 11, 2008 at 12:50 pm

My prayers go out to Rev Wright for the loss of his beloved wife Betty Wright, Parents of DJ Wright for their loss. and I will continue to pray for you during this difficult time.

Joanne Brokaw

posted July 11, 2008 at 12:53 pm

Sandra, I’m SO SO sorry to hear about your losses. What a heavy burden all at once! Thank you for reaching out with compassion after such a loss!
God bless
Joanne

The VanDunk Family

posted July 11, 2008 at 2:01 pm

We would like to send our blessings and condolences to the Wright Family. Many times its most difficult to handle such tragedy, and to feel that we are alone in this world, however we know that God’s children are all in a divine family and will support each other in the time that we most need it, our prayers and love goes out to the entire family and congregation of the Wright Church foundation and pray that all are kept and strengthened during this trying time. We look forward to the Rev. Timothy Wright speedy recovery.
May God continue to richly keep, bless, deliver, and caress you all.
We love you from the Renewed Life Christian Center Ministries, in Greenville, NC.
Pastor Phillip VanDunk

lady p

posted July 11, 2008 at 3:33 pm

Im praying for the wright family and for rev. timothy wright recovery. only God knows the outcome. and I pray that it be a good one. rev. wright is one of the many gospel singers a admire. after my daughter had a chance to sing with him in clarksdale, ms @ A YOUTH REVIVIAL and had the chance to shake his hands, she just loved him. and since i moved to memphis and now i get the opportunity to sing with him every year with the mass choir every year at the HOLY CONVACATION. Rev. wright song JESUS, JESUS, JESUS help me in jan. of 2007 when a gunman put a gun to my head while going to church and i didn’t have the chance to say a long prayer while he was waving the gun. The only thing I could say was JESUS,JESUS,JESUS. and by the grace of God my daughter nor myself was not hurt. MAY GOD BLESS AND COMFORT YOU IN THE TIME OF THIS TRAGIC.

rhona

posted July 11, 2008 at 9:16 pm

I feel your pain but I want to encourage you. I too on the 18th July 2003 experienced a similar tragedy a tractor trailer hit our family car from behind and wiped out my entire family i.e. my two sons and my husband I two was the only one that survived the accident. But the Lord in his graceousness has kept me. Believe me I know how you are feeling but hold on to the Lord his strengh is made perfect in our wekness. even though you dont understandhang on to the Lord. I am praying for Rev. Wright,s recovery and strength for the family.

Anonymous

posted July 11, 2008 at 11:32 pm

our hearts go out the wright family we are in pray with you we where sad when we heard the news our chuch family and us are in pray for you sister in chris Ella

Bertha Looney

posted July 12, 2008 at 10:52 pm

I extend my best wishes for a full recovery for Pastor Wright. I have been blessed by his ministry.
My heartfelt sympathy to the family in the loss of Sister Bettye Wright and grandson.

Sussie Sutton

posted July 13, 2008 at 10:57 am

My prayers are with you all. We know that to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. So we know where they are. We know tust and believe God will heal the Rev. Wright. I am praying for you.Elder Wright.

Deborah

posted July 13, 2008 at 11:32 am

I’m so glad that trouble don’t last always!! God bless the Wright family and my prayers are with then. Rev. Wright songs has brought me through so much in my life and I hope that right now my prayers would do the same for him. “He may not come when you want Him but He is always on time, I found Him to be a friend of mines.
God bless
Deborah

D M Wilson

posted July 13, 2008 at 11:06 pm

To all of those that have been affected,
May “..the peace Of God which passes all understanding, keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:7
God Bless you all.

Andrea Creel

posted July 13, 2008 at 11:23 pm

What do you say to a man that believes in God and who’s faith is so strong. I guess you say to keep that faith and belief that EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT !!!! May God bless you to a speedy recovery. Just know that Ms. Betty and DJ will be in heaven waiting on you all. They will also be watching you all and taking care of you and each other. God bless.
Andrea Denise Creel
Atlanta, Georgia

Pastor Robert Butler Jr

posted July 14, 2008 at 1:26 pm

May the Lord Bless the Wright family as they walk through this time in their lives. God is able to maintain and sustain, let those who know the words of prayer, pray for the family and continue remember to Pray Until Something Happen ( P.U.S.H.)
Pastor Robert Butler
Little Saint John M B Church
P O Box 246
Perry Fl 32348

Deborah (Debbie) F. Titus

posted July 14, 2008 at 1:27 pm

When I listened to BET Dr. Bobby Jones Gospel Hour segment where Rev Timothy Wright and his NY Band Choir sang, Bless and the Video Gospel right after Dr. Bobby Jones Gospel Hour, they also sang, “Jesus, Jesus, Jesus” with the special note saying, In Living Dedication for the Wright Family. I jumped up little bit wondering if Rev Wright had passed away but no there is no obituary mentioned. So I checked BET website and there I found that Rev Wright was seriously injured and is gradually recovering. I then browsed for more information and there I saw a beautiful picture of Rev Wright and his wife. Really she was beautiful-looking lady. I am so so hurt that she left the Earth with their grandson, D.J. But we have to keep celebrating the Lord even though our loved ones are gone home especially in the untimely period. I am the hearing impaired from Commonwealth of Virginia enjoy listening to the song that Rev Wright and NT Band Choir singing, “You Must Come In At The Door” that reminds me of old African-American spiritual song – “Rock-A-My Soul In The Bosom of Abraham”. Lord, Heal up the surviving member, Rev Timothy Wright and his generations in Jesus’ Name!

Julus Ashe

posted July 14, 2008 at 3:38 pm

I want to extend my deepest heartfelt love for the Pastor and his family. A friend of mine sent me the news about what happen and I literally started to cry. We take so much for granted in this life and don’t realize just how short it is. Let us all wrap our spiritual hearts around the pastor and help him through this time with lots of love and prayer. GOD bless the Wright family.

BRENDA JOHNSON, INDPLS.

posted July 14, 2008 at 5:02 pm

I just want to say that I am yet Praying for Rev. Wright, and Bro. Daniel Wright and the entire Family.
And for much Strength, for Rev. Wright. When the other news is told to him.
Lord! H-E-L-P!!!!/ AMEN!

Jonelle Crawford

posted July 14, 2008 at 8:30 pm

My Prayers and thoughts are with you.

Evg. Desarie Forde & Evg. Renee Johnson

posted July 15, 2008 at 11:59 pm

Pastor Timothy Wright , you have been an inspiration to us over 20 years ago . You counted it not robbery to spare a little time to a little choir right up the block from Washinton Temple C.O.G.I.C. You were invited by our former pastor ,Pastor Elder Joseph T. Haynes , to give us our Soprano , Alto & Tenor notes . We thank you today , for today we are still singing unto the Lord as Worship & praise leaders as well as Evangelists . Your songs throughout the years have been a source of inspiration to us both past & present . We shall continue to believe the report of the Lord for you are covered under the Blood of the Lamb . The Grace Tabernacle & Wright family are continually lifted up in our prayers .

Mildred Watkina

posted July 16, 2008 at 6:57 pm

I am praying for the family. I was so hurt to hear about the tragic accident that happened. I know God has it all under control.

Gwendolyn Palko

posted July 17, 2008 at 7:24 am

To Rev. Timothy Wright, immediate family and church family, my heart is very heavy to hear of the car accident you and your precious lovely wife and grandson were in. I heard of the accident through a local radio station in North Carolina. It hit me so hard that I had to call the station for them to tell me personally if it was true.
I have been listening to your music for the past 15 or more years and have enjoyed the message it relates. It is one song that I remember at this time that helps me to get through this tragedy of your family and it is “Trouble Don’t Last Always.”
Rev. Wright, I don’t know you personally, but in spirit I have known you for years. I know you already know this but I am reminding you. God don’t make mistakes.
Much love and healing to you.

Paula Jones-Hall

posted July 17, 2008 at 12:12 pm

My condolences to the Wright Family and the Grace Tabernacle Family. I was so saddened to hear about the accident. I and my family share your grief and you are in our thoughts and prayers. Our choir has sung so many Timothy Wright songs over the years and will continue to do so. He is so inspiring and encouraging. God has truly blessed His people through Rev. Timothy Wright and the various choirs he has sung with. I will continue to pray His and the family’s strength in the Lord.

Elder H.L.Dickerson

posted July 21, 2008 at 12:57 am

To Grace Tabernacle church family,and to the wright family we send our deepest and sincere prayer for you,i had the honor to meet Rev. Timothy Wright some years ago and i was very insprired by his music and his devotion to God,so lift up your head for God is not through blessing you.
Your Humble Servant

(631)-885-1594
Dea. Dexter Grady Mary M. Grady Trus. Michael Mackey
Chairman Church Clerk Chairman
Deacon’s Ministry (631)-329-3725 Trustee Ministry (631)-487-5837 (631)-276-9593
July 21, 2008
To The Family of the Late Betty Wright and Daniel Wright Jr.,
In our times of loss, we can sometimes find ourselves overwhelmed with feelings of confusion and sorrow. Hopelessness and despair may well up in our hearts, and it can seem as though comfort is beyond our reach, but as Jesus Christ tells us, “Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.”
The Triune Baptist Family wants to assure you that you will be in our thoughts and prayers as you go through this difficult time, and we know the same God who has helped you with past trials will be ever present during this one as well.
With our deepest sympathy,
Rev. Henry Faison, Jr., Pastor
Triune Baptist Church
East Hampton, New York
Remember, “To live is Christ, to die is gain; Betty and DJ are absent from the body, but present with the Lord.”

Glenda Manning

posted July 22, 2008 at 7:40 pm

My thoughts and prayers are with the Wright family. I don’t know the family personally, but this is so sad to me because I know how it feels to loose a loved one. I find myself saying over and over “JESUS JESUS JESUS”. Put everything in God’s hands, that’s all we can do.
With my deepest sympathy.

sharon greene

posted July 23, 2008 at 12:54 pm

To Rev. Timothy Wright and Family,and the church Family.
May the hand of the almighty god continue to touch and do a speedy healing process upon Rev. Timothy Wright’s body. He shall come out of this victoriously….. Just wait and see, we all shall see and witness it.
Also may the hand of the almighty god walk each and every day with the Wright boys and their family members. I send my codlences.. I kinder grew up knowing Rev. Timothy wright,I was with the Rev.Issac Douglas n.y community choir, and several times back then I went to visit the Washington temple church. The pain is hitting others like me too…

Minnie Myrick

posted July 25, 2008 at 8:49 pm

My deepest sympathy goes out to the family. The LORD has taken back
( 2 ) precious Jewels that he loaned for what seems like an short period of time. But, always remember ” One sweet Day & By & By we shall see our loved ones loving face.
From : Forsyth, Georgia

Candice Flanagan

posted July 27, 2008 at 2:31 pm

I will keep th family in prayer and my thoughts are with you,and your family. Im sorry for your loss, stay strong and also remember that they are both shining upon all of you .

Sis Les

posted July 27, 2008 at 11:28 pm

May the peace of God bring comfort and embrace the Wright family at this time and always.
Rev Wright will testify in time to come. The song that the Lord has placed in him is stirring on the inside. More souls will come to the Father. He is preparing to do great things through His wonderful vessel.
Bless you all,
Les, Brooklyn

Connie Robins

posted July 28, 2008 at 3:53 pm

Dear Wright Family,
Since discovering your the sad news of your loss, I was deeply moved in my spirit to interced in prayer for you. Please be encouraged to know that a prayer ministry in Kansas City, MO. is holding you and your family up in prayer. For words alone cannot express or begin to amend the sorrow that you have experienced. We send our condolences.
We are truly grateful to God for how your music has touched and continues to reach our ministry in many ways at Gethsemane New Testament Baptist Church.
Yours in Christ,
Sis Connie Robins,Prayer Ministry

chanala

posted July 29, 2008 at 10:00 am

MAY GOD CONTINUE TO KEEP THE WRIGHT FAMILY IN THIS TIME OF MOURNING. KNOW THAT GOD IS IN CONTROL AND HE MAKES NO MISTAKES. REV. WRIGHT, “NO WEAPON THAT IS FORMED AGAINST YOU SHALL PROSPER, IT WON’T WORK.”

DEBORAH E.J. EVANS

posted July 29, 2008 at 12:28 pm

I UNITE WITH ALL IN THE CHRISTIAN FAMILY UNIVERSAL THAT WE PRAY FOR THE IMMEDIATE HEALING OF REV. WRIGHT. WE PRAY FOR THE EMBRACE OF GOD’S ARMS AROUND THE ENTIRE WRIGHT FAMILY AND CONGREGATION.
IN THE NAME OF CHRIST OUR LORD AND SAVIOR,
DEBBIE EVANS,
MILWAUKEE,WI

pearlie artis

posted July 29, 2008 at 6:32 pm

MY PRAYERS ARE WITH THE WRIGHT FAMILY MAY GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERY ONE ITS SO HARD TO LOSE LOVES ONES BUT ONLY GOD KNOWS BEST REV WRIGHT MY GOD BLESS U AND BE STRONG GOD WILL TAKE YOU THRO THIS WITH MY DEEPEST THROUGHTS ARE WITH U AND YOUR FAMILY.

troy sirmans

posted July 30, 2008 at 4:27 pm

i just want pastor wright to know we love him.and are praying for him and his family .u all have a long road head but keep leaning on the lord. for god is able we are praying for u all
PASTOR&SIS.SIRMANS,
RIGHTWAY CHURCH,VALDOSTA
GA.

Gloria Blackshure

posted July 31, 2008 at 7:36 am

To God our Father, Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and His prescious HolySpirit, I thank of how God brought me out of terrible accident’s, incuriable disease’s, and most of all how He saved me. This is my Testimony of the power of the ressurection of our Savior Jesus Christ.
He can, if only we believe. Sometimes my faith is weak, and then God shows up with a miracle blessing and a light from Heaven that really floods my soul. I have been hearing and singing Gospel music all my life. I wonder why the best of the best have so much strife, burdens, mishaps, and many troubles. In God’s word, in a passage of scripture I’ve read, that if Jesus suffered, we are not greater than the Master we will have some storms that will cause us to suffer as well. But weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning light. I am a fan of the great Timothy Wright. The message’s in his song’s have help me bear some heavy burdens. The melody, the music, the words has lifted me up from some horrible pits. ‘But God working threw Pastor Wright gave me hope, put a little pep in my step, and put love back down in my heart. I pray constantly that God would open up the Red Sea for His Children. Help us across these hurdles Father God, many sick, many hurting, many are being mistreated, but God your word is a lamp unto our feet, and a light unto our pathway. Please God in the name of Jesus hear our earnest plea. Pull Pastor Wright up by his hands and place his feet back on the Altar where He can Preach and Sing your Word! I pray that his body will function the way the Lord God made it to function in Jesus name. I pray for restoration, and peace and joy in the HolyGhost. Nobody can do it but you Lord. Now move on the behalf of your Son Jesus Christ who is our Savior. He was wounded for all our trangressions, bruised for all our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon Him, and with His Stripes we all are healed. Blessed the Lord who makes us to triumph threw Christ Jesus. Prepare our hearts, and minds for whatever you are doing in the Land today. Your way’s are not like ours, nither are your thoughts. God help us to understand you better by and by. Get Well Soon Pastor Wright, I got to hear you sing my song again! God is in the blessing business.
Praise God, Gloria Blackshure

Gloria Blackshure

posted July 31, 2008 at 8:12 am

God is the only Father that I know that promised us that no one can pluck us out of Jesus Christ’s hand. Neither life, nor death, nor tribulation’s keep us from the love of God down in our hearts. Control this situation that has come into the Saint’s of God’s Life. We need Your help, to understand, to heal, even to praise your Holy Name. We often forget the passage of scripture which say’s in the Bible, that if Christ Jesus suffered, we are no greater than the Master. We must go threw terrible storms, to reach a place in our Spiritual growth where God is taken us. There is a season for everyone of God’s children that we must go threw. He’s taking us to a place in the Spirit where we will know Him better, to endow us with more power, and to walk right, talk right and live right. Pastor Wright your works down here will speak for you up there, and when the Saints get on one accord, and lift our voices in prayer and in praise, help is on the way. Father God open up the Red Sea to let your children cross over these hurdles, and trials that we are going threw. Please have mercy on Paator Wright, as well as His family, and congregation. Whatever the need is God suppy it in Jesus Name. ‘To God Be The Glory’ Amen
Praise God, Gloria Blackhure

tasha zeringe

posted August 10, 2008 at 11:29 am

on behalf of the the zeringue family from st.rose, la we would like to express our condolences

Leah-Renee

posted August 11, 2008 at 1:02 pm

To the Wright Family,
I would like to send my deepest condolences! I will continue to pray for Min. Wright’s recovery! God Bless you all… Stay strong in the Power of HIS might! If God broght you to it, He is more than able to bring you through it. Just Imagine the Power in the Testimony that you will all have when he fully recovers! Just Imagine! Glory be to God!!!
With Love,
Leah-Renee

ms. eartha 91.3 fm kpvu

posted August 13, 2008 at 10:02 am

As the phone was taking over by phone calls and wanting to know more details and was it really true by the news they had hearded of the accident a lot of people said and i quote we are going into prayer
we are still praying that all will be well.

cheryl crim

posted August 14, 2008 at 5:37 pm

to the wright family :
the members of second missionary baptist church in jackson ,michigan are praying for you and your pastor timothy wright keep head held high .
smbc in jackson,michigan

Evangelist Jeanette Ray

posted October 9, 2008 at 12:50 pm

I am praying for you that you get speeding recovery and I am expecting God to do just that becasue he promise us that, so prayes does work they brought you in and out and today I give God the glory of all he has done for you, just keep on beliveing God at his word, God will he is a might God, no one like him, so hold you head up and keep a clear with the anointed of God stay in thw word and let God soeak to your soul,he love you just that enought,
Evang. J. R. Ray
From Harrisburg, PA
CommonWealth of PA

Charlene

posted November 3, 2008 at 11:10 am

Deepest prayers are being made for you and your family Rev Wright. May God continue to strengthen and be with you.

Evangelist Rita Brooks

posted November 6, 2008 at 5:33 pm

Dear Pastor Wright & Family:
Just wanted you to know that my prayers and thoughts have been with you from the beginning of your tragedy. Words cannot express the deep sympathy that I feel for you. Please know that God has not forgotten and he is in control. We love you and continue to pray for you strength, healing, and most of all your welfare. Don’t give up the fight. I remember seeing you and your wife a few years ago, walking from the Convention Center to the Pyramid and it was very cold. But you were determined to be there because the Saints were waiting to hear you. That same perseverance and dedication is going to be instrumental in bringing you through this trial. Look up and Live!!! May God Continue to Bless you is my sincere Prayer….
Prescott, AR
2nd Jurisdiction

SISTE DEIDRE POPE

posted November 7, 2008 at 2:47 am

DEAR PASTOR WRIGHT AND TO HIS FAMILY ALSO I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT MY PRAYERS GOES OUT TO YOU. I WANT TO SAY THAT GOD WILL NOT PUT NO MORE ON US THAN WE CAN BARE. AMEN , THANK YOU JESUS. I THOUGHT BACK IN 2000 WHEN I LOST MY MOTHER, MY UNCLE AND MY PASTOR WHO WAS MY FATHER IN LAW I THOUGHT I WANTED TO DIE BUT GOD KEPT ME AND MY FAMILY THEN ON TOP OF THAT MY HUSBAND A FEW MONTHS LATER HAD SURGEY ON HIS KNEE AND HIS CARTLIGE ON TOP OF THAT ABOUT 8 DAYS LATER I WAS IN A WRECK AND I BROKE MY HIP. I WAS IN A WHEEL CHAIR FOR ALMOST A YEAR BUT I WANT YOU TO KNOW GOD YET BLESSED US AND HE KEPT MY FAMILY HE’LL DO THE SAME THING FOR YOURS I WANT YOU TO KNOW PRAYER CHANGES THINGS AND WE DID ALOT OF PRAYING AND GOD HELPED US . I KNOW YOU BEING A MAN OF GOD SOMETIMES PEOPLE DON’T THINK THE PREACHER NEED ENCOURAGEMENT BUT I WANT YOU TO KNOW I KNOW THEY NEED MORE THAN THE LAYMEMBERS SITTING IN THE PEWS BECAUSE 1ST AND FOR MOST THE DEVIL IS ALWAYS OUT TO DESTROY THE HEAD AND IF HE CAN GET THE HEAD HE FEELS HE HAS THE BODY ALSO. AMEN. GLORY TO GOD. SO PASTOR WRIGHT AND FAMILY KEEP THE FAITH THAT WAS ONCE DELIVERED UNTO THE SAINTS. TO YOUR CHURCH FAMILY STICK WITH YOUR PASTOR ITS HIS TIME FOR YOU TO SEE AFTER HIM OUR INHERTIANCE IS AMONG THEM THAT ARE SANTIFIED. KEEP IN MIND ALSO WE ARE TO GOOD UNTO ALL MEN BUT ESPECIALLY THOSE OF THE HOUSEHOLD OF FAITH. GOD BLESS YOU ALL IN JESUS NAME.

minister of music jarred page

posted November 12, 2008 at 11:38 am

when i heard the news it hurt me to my heart but i know that god is a healer and he will do for u and i kno he will because u said he eill so i;m going 2 continue 2 pray 4 u and thanking the lord 2 your healing in the name of jesus!!!!!

M. E. Sullivan

posted November 15, 2008 at 8:24 pm

To the Wright family. Your ministry has touched so many. My family and I are praying for your complete healing. You are an inspiration to so many.

deborah

posted January 24, 2009 at 7:56 pm

Rev Wright,
Your music has touched many people the whole world over. God is still working things out. He Know the pains that we all bear and hears our every cry. Knowing God is to trust Him in all that he do so this is just a temporary inconvience that you will have to prove to the enemy that he still does not have the victory. He, like in the book of JOB had to ask the LORD could he mess with you GOD has been bragging on you and your faithfullness so It is up to you to let the devil You will live and declare the works of the LORD.
Be Blessed Pastor and Survive. Declare the Works of the LORD.!
LOVE YOU Dearly.

Sharron Tubbs

posted January 24, 2009 at 10:13 pm

God will and can do what he said. Just keep the faith and don’t give up on God and his goodness. Because His mercy endureth forever and Joy will come in the morning, you just wait and see. And also remember He doesn’t put more on you than you can bear. If Rev.Timothy Wright, pulls through it will truly be a blessing and if God see otherwise praise Him any how.
Praises and Blessing from “The Greater Vision Community Gospel Church of Temple Texas”.

Tim Smithpeters

posted January 25, 2009 at 10:07 am

My wife and I are still praying you all of you. We wish we could help money wise, but at this time it’s not possible.

Minister Ronald Harrison

posted February 16, 2009 at 1:36 pm

I am the drummer for shirley Ables and the Joy Gospel Singers. On behalf of Ms Ables and the group we want you to know we are praying for you. I know as time goes by people tend to forget about those in need, so just know that we continue to lift you up and pray for a complete recovery.

Alicia Hines-Kelly

posted April 23, 2009 at 2:05 am

It is certainly important that everyone who knows and cares, encourage Rev. Timothy Wright, his family, and friends. I do pray that he will continue to receive strength and renewed health. His comments about the death of his wife and grandson certainly exhibit that his hope and trust is in the Lord. God has already worked miracles in his life and the life of his family. He certainly has not run out of ways to keep Rev. Wright and the rest of the family. Just remember that “God is not through blessing you.”

Your Name

posted April 28, 2009 at 1:15 pm

To the Wright Family
My thoughts and prayers are with you right now. I know what is feels like to have lost both parents because I’ve been there. Rest assured that the song that your parents wrote, JESUS JESUS JESUS has touched my life and so many others around this country. The bible says “Blessed and the Dead that Dieth in the Lord, Yea saith the spirit that they may rest from their labors, and their works do follow. The Body of Christ is praying for you….
e salbBileS. saddendded

Your Name

posted May 12, 2009 at 11:33 am

i was at the Aim convention in detriot and drove 26 hours to get their with my family of five. i did not hear about the tragedy until i got back home. I prayed ernestly for their survival and realized God saw fit to take the Wrights home. I have always been moved by Pastor Wrights music and found it ironically comforting to her him sing “trouble dont last always” not that we can bring him or his grandson and wife back. But the assurance that one glad morning when this life is over , we too will fly away. I love the Lord and i am sure he did too.

Cynthia Cox

posted May 17, 2009 at 6:58 pm

Hi My condolences to the Wright family I met Rev Wright twice I went to school with one of his sons…Roosevelt High c/o97 I believe that year i was the reporter and editor of the school newspaper I wrote the story of him and the concert that he gave for the school. I also met him at Roy Wilkins park. I miss him already STAY STRONG GOD IS DEFINATELY WITH YOU AND THE FAMILY. I’M ON CENTENNIAL AVE RIGHT DOWN THE STREET IF YOU NEED TO TALK E-MAIL ME LOVE CYNTHIA

HEIDI E. JOHNSON

posted May 28, 2009 at 2:13 pm

Rev. Wright’s song came into my spirit and that is why I looked at his website. I also am a veteran who use to work at the VA Medical Center in Augusta, Ga. I have always told my sons, if it ever came down to the having to put me in a nursing home or care facility, I want them to put me in the one in Augusta. They have excellent care. I worked a cook there and know how the staff goes out of their way to make sure the veterans were fed excellent and proper meals. My suggestion would be for the Wright family to once again consider the VA Medical Center and choose the one in Augusta. It is one of the only centers that provide rehabilitation for the active duty military. They also have an excellent blind rehab program and other care facilities that most don’t have. All I know is I want to go there for any long term or rest of my life care. This will help stop the family from continuing to incur any more expenses. And I will hold them up in prayer. Take care, Heidi