Good News

Good News

My Hero! Dog Drags Unconscious Owner out of the Way of a Freight Train

posted by Dave Halliday

• Hero Dog Saves Owners from a Freight Train

Lily rescued her owner from an oncoming freight train

Michael

posted May 21, 2012 at 2:34 pm

I have the latest Flash Player & I still cannot see this.

Irene James

posted May 21, 2012 at 3:45 pm

How can we help?

please email me at scallie07@comcast.net

CONNIE

posted May 21, 2012 at 4:03 pm

THIS PIT IS LIKE THE HUNDREDS I’VE KNOWN. THEY ARE FEARLESS & LOYAL TO THE END. I WISH IT THE BEST

Patricia Pittman

posted May 21, 2012 at 5:25 pm

My heart and prayers go out to Lillie and her owners. I raise Pits and I lost one of mine a few years ago while I was incarcerated due to my crack addiction. T died a month before I was released. I am now almost 6 years clean and have a new best friend, Angel and her 3 daughters, Ebony,Ivory and Baby G plus my son’s blue pits and theyare my support team. I pray that the mother continues with her sobriety and is able to enjoy her life with her son and her hero. God Bless.

Judy

posted May 25, 2012 at 9:56 am

God’s angel, so sad the owner has problems that her dog was sacrificed in such a way. Dog’s love us unconditionally. I hope the owner finds help for her problems. A speedy recovery for such a beautiful angel.

Kathy

posted May 25, 2012 at 1:19 pm

Bless you Lilly, you are indeed a very special dog. My prayers for a quick and full recovery. Prayers for your loving “family” too.

JOAN BOGORAE

posted May 27, 2012 at 2:01 pm

This is so sad.Lily was an angel and this is her reward.Losing a leg and more.Sometimes humans are so stupid but a dogs love is unconditional.Praying she fully recovers very soon.Poor sweet dog.

Christine Cassello

posted May 28, 2012 at 3:48 pm

This is why some of us like animals better than people. How many best human friends would take such action and risk their life for us. Only Jesus did that for us all, even when we were His enemies.

Loretta Knelsen- Weyburn, Sk. Canada

posted June 24, 2012 at 11:54 pm

Will send some money via internet to help pay Lily’s medical bills. Get well soon Lily.Lily has a nice family.

Happiness Happens Month
    When anyone finds out that I’m the founder of the Secret Society of Happy People, inevitably, I get one of two responses. The optimist can’t help but grin and often says, “How do I join?” The pessimist can’t help but get that frozen look on their face that poses the question, “Are you on

posted 10:02:28am Aug. 08, 2012 | read full post »

Canine Summer Olympics 2012
      Cheer for your favorite pup!   [imagebrowser id=2]

posted 8:35:12pm Aug. 02, 2012 | read full post »

Adorable: Baby Pandas Tumbling Down a Slide
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGF6bOi1NfA&t=26s[/youtube] Watch an adorable mosh pit of pandas tumble down a slide!

posted 3:41:41pm Jul. 11, 2012 | read full post »

Two Cute Polar Bear Cubs to Cool Off Your Day
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5kdjrhuzrs&t=10s[/youtube]

posted 12:17:08pm Jul. 02, 2012 | read full post »

You Won't Believe This 9 Year-Old's Ping Pong Tricks
    Tom Spicer is a 9-year with stunning hand-eye coordination. He does tricks by bouncing ping pong balls - which might sound easy - until you see how he does it! [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKbwp1mcK00[/youtube] [caption id="attachment_1379" align="alignright" width="150"] He shoots,

posted 12:01:00pm Jul. 02, 2012 | read full post »