Good News

Good News

Who is this amazingly talented little boy?

posted by

We really don’t know a lot about this incredibly talented youngster who lives in a small village in Brazil. His name is Jose Antonio Viana, but goes by “Jotta A,” although his family calls him Tony.

The joy that radiates from this 13-year-old is contagious.

Enjoy his amazing rendition of “Hallelujah, Worthy Is the Lamb”!

YouTube Preview Image

This little we do know: he’s a seventh grader, the youngest of three children of  Antonio and Edna Holanda, living in the village of Angélica, just outside Sorocaba, Brazil.

Jose Antonio "Jotta A" Viana

With his family he attends an Assembly of God Church — and recorded his first CD at age six. Ever since he first appeared a few months ago on a Brazillian TV youth talent show “Jovens Talentos Kids” which is a segment of the popular show “Raul Gil,” he’s been in incredible demand.

“I must say he’s totally destroying the competition and most likely he will win,” says one fan.

He’s usually accompanied by his older sister Lanna and he sings mostly in churches and Christian festivals. He is booked solid at churches mostly around Sao Paulo, Brazil, through the end of the year.

Because of his powerful stage presence, he’s already being compared to the young Michael Jackson.

According to his family, he just recorded a new CD, which was released in September at Brazil’s Expocristã, a Christian festival in São Paulo.

Pingback: Who is this amazingly talented little boy? - Beliefnet News

Mamatwo

posted October 25, 2011 at 9:58 am

Awesome…Only God

Rosemary Bemis

posted October 25, 2011 at 3:12 pm

What a precious child. God has truly blessed
this boy with a gift. May he use it well.

judith Mark

posted October 26, 2011 at 11:09 am

God Bless you. Praise the Lord! I would love to receive a CD when available. Thank God for young people like Jotta. God bless your family. Please continue in God’s work. You were truly blessed. Use it to His glory.

Rosa

posted October 26, 2011 at 11:12 am

This is amazing,brings tears to my eyes..I believe he is truely a child of God doing his will in all of us.

BLKKGB

posted October 26, 2011 at 12:31 pm

GOD IS WITHIN!

Mary Daoang

posted October 26, 2011 at 5:17 pm

Hallelujah, Jose is amazing and talented! God gave him this amazing voice so he can show it around the world. God can do amazing things and miracles in your life.

Dara Smythe

posted October 28, 2011 at 2:48 am

Oh, what joy! What a beautiful child! What a wonderful presence! Praise God Almighty!

Ann deAvila

posted October 28, 2011 at 10:30 am

Amazing young man. Gives me hope for this lost world we live in. I expect that we will hear a great deal from Jose in the future.

Domenixk Pennestri

posted October 29, 2011 at 1:31 pm

Brought tears to my eyes as well. May God bless him and keep him well..

Malcolm

posted October 29, 2011 at 2:26 pm

I was wondering where can I purchase this individuals music!

Kihumo V.

posted October 31, 2011 at 2:20 am

May God bless him and his family. God is among us, always.

Ching Villamayor

posted October 31, 2011 at 8:22 pm

That boy truly tells us the joy in the hands of the Almighty. Bless him and his fmaily. Truly an amazing revelatin of God’s wonders.

Alicia

posted November 1, 2011 at 9:30 pm

Who can we access his recordings in the US?

Rosalie Hornbaker

posted November 4, 2011 at 11:40 am

Can we purchase his cd in U.S.?

Janell

posted November 5, 2011 at 7:53 am

Fantastic lil boy with a fantastic voice. Filled with the love of God heart and soul and he makes you feel it….God bless him the rest of his life..

abercrombie and fitch

posted November 6, 2011 at 10:09 pm

Joyce Benoist

posted November 9, 2011 at 1:18 pm

I pray his parents will keep him in church and encourage him to be true to the LORD with his gift. He has an amazing talent and I would not want to see him follow in Michael Jackson’s footsteps. Michael Jackson led a sad life with his amazing gift.

Lauren McClean

posted November 20, 2011 at 1:03 am

How can I get a CD of Jotta a?

hilliriahjacobs

posted November 22, 2011 at 8:54 am

I think this boy is extremely talented a little combination of michael jackson n obama. Handsome for days. 13 but going on 30. Pray that he stays humble that he can be used for the kingdom of God. Born to sing

Judy

posted November 24, 2011 at 1:27 am

This child is truly one of a kind and amazing. Not only his voice but his passion and stage presence are beyond his years. As a vocal coach, pianist and singer, I would love to hear much more from him. He is destined for greatness and a gift from God!

Vicki Willis

posted November 26, 2011 at 11:42 am

Out of the mouth of babes, God has perfected praise!

Shantelle

posted December 9, 2011 at 5:01 pm

i must say..i was speechless the first day i saw dis video n immedietly downloaded it..to me Jotta isnt anada talented wowed kid who tottaly hits da notes cece winans hasnt eva dreamt of Hitting..to me Jotta is a boy who gets pipl on their knees in worship..he sings wit the anointing…he gets me on my knees…he makes u worship..in his music he expresses how great our God is and how that pipl evrywhere must go on their knees n worship Him..he’s a gift frm God..thank God he’s doin gospel..He belongs to God n to Him alone.to me Jotta is a worshipper

Shiela Moore

posted December 13, 2011 at 9:54 am

This kid is amazing, he sings with so much passion and love for the Lord. I would like to hear from him. Job well done.

Fay Anderson

posted December 19, 2011 at 8:40 pm

I am totally mesmerized by this I believe God sent young man. I prayed for him that the world would not turn him from Jesus, whom he appears to love, love, and adore so much. One of my desires is to meet him or talk to him. He raises very high my spirit when I hear him sing. Jotta I simply adore you, and love you. continue to show your love for Jesus Christ.

christopher edwards

posted January 11, 2012 at 12:25 pm

Jotta I realy just hope and pray that everything goes well with you since I cannot comunicate with you on any social network bt anyway if you can add me on facebook my names are christopher lesego edwards meyer and my email address is chrizabee@ovi.com
And iam south african

Patience

posted January 21, 2012 at 4:43 pm

I am so speechless for words.All I can say is, God bless you little boy and may you never let go of Jesus- He will take you to places you can never imagine. May the Lord be praised.

Deb Sisti

posted January 23, 2012 at 4:41 am

This boy’s singing is out of this world. “Not of this world.” Truly gifted and all glory to our Heavenly Father, Creator God. Waiting for the Michael W. Smith duet! Amen!

penny lykins

posted February 1, 2012 at 10:37 pm

please tell me how i can buy his cd here in the US

Anellie Bailey

posted February 9, 2012 at 6:33 am

God is a great God, may he continue to use you and bless your family as you continue to avail yourself to be use by him. God Bless You

Avril

posted February 11, 2012 at 12:39 pm

He is truly blessed with immense talent. I pray that he will continue to glorify our Lord Jesus with his voice.All Glory To God.

Caleb McIntosh

posted February 11, 2012 at 10:21 pm

Is there any way I buy one of Tony’s (Jotta A’s) Cd! If possible please email me Back!

Robyn Giovannetti

posted February 15, 2012 at 3:28 am

How do I buy his cd’s here in the US? I feel he is so anointed, he really blesses me. I would like to sell them on ebay and other sites. People want his music, It is bringing revival to our land. God bless this anointed child. I lost my son to a drunk driver but Jotta’s music brings me so much healing and hope.

araceli corrales from tijuana mexico

posted February 16, 2012 at 10:30 pm

you tatch my heart God Blessyou!!!!

Catherine Murugami

posted February 17, 2012 at 4:58 am

Am blessed by Jose , praise and worship, it’s amazing! may God be glorified! Long life Jose!

am from Kenya

Nathan Aguon

posted February 21, 2012 at 2:36 pm

Praise the Lord,

This young man is amazing. Does anyone know how we can get a hold of him or his manager? We would like to fly him to California to minister at our annual Jubilee Event. Please email me if you can help in any way

God Bless
Nathan Aguon

glenda

posted February 28, 2012 at 3:29 pm

where can i get the cd of this talented kid.. I love him

Lilian

posted February 29, 2012 at 9:19 am

I have been trully blessed by the annointed, ministry gift of this young man. I pray that the Lord will continue to surround him with the right people through out his life – in Jesus’ name, amen.

Winnie

posted February 29, 2012 at 11:14 am

I fell in love with this kid the first day I heard him and to this day I am still following and listening to him. I have a one and half year old with sickle cell anemia and when we are at the hospital I play Jotta’s music its one of the two things that brings him some sense of calm when he is miserable. He absolutely adores Jotta. We will continue to listen and support him and lots of prayers for your success Jotta. Keep singing for the Lord.

kelly

posted March 1, 2012 at 8:51 am

Are simply beautiful you I admires you when sing JÉSUS and event listens to you every day because you make party of my life spirituality I could come your friend on facebook or other I am a mom of whom even my children listen to you and do not grow tired of it if you can because a friend with us it would be too brillant thank you for this beautiful voice. Excuse I’m not speak English I’m speak French.

Jotta A

posted March 9, 2012 at 8:18 pm

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Roxie

posted March 10, 2012 at 5:15 pm

So blessed to hear you sing of God’s love – honor this beautiful talent the Lord has given you! Many blessings prayed down upon you from our great God! Hope you come to the USA someday!

Brenda

posted March 17, 2012 at 1:25 pm

I can’t seem to get enough of this young boy singing. What an annointing. God gave him this talent to glorify him. He exubates such a confident Christlike spirit.
I would love to hear him sing more songs in English.
Tony you are loved. Be obedient to the voice of the Holy Spirit.

Peace Uchola

posted March 18, 2012 at 10:13 am

Jotta A is totally incredible. He is highly blessed and talented. U ROCK JOTTA A., I LOVE YOUR VOICE

Peace

posted March 18, 2012 at 10:22 am

OMG!!! I can’t help listening to this young star sing. Your voice is taking you to a higher height JOTTA A., pls nuture this unique talent of your’s. GOD BLESS YOU!!!

richelle osabel

posted March 20, 2012 at 12:46 am

Hello everyone Jotta was my 2 son’s (Francis and Patricks)favorite young singer. Francis (15) qnd Patrick(12). They loved listening to all Jotta’s songs (especially gospel)they were even more fascinated wuth his songs when they learnt that he used to attend Assembly of God church which we do attend as well. They used to put Jotta’s songs on their facebook account for their friends to listen infact on the day they were washed off by a strong typhoon in the philippines last Dec 17 2011, they both shared and put on their profile Jotta’s video of Halleluah and Amazing grace. They are still missing til now and we didnot stop believing that God had brought them somewhere safe and that we will see them soon. God bless Jotta, we hope u will continue to praise God through your songs and inspire everyone. God bless. Richelle Osabel- Hongkong

daisy_papua indonesia

posted March 23, 2012 at 10:13 pm

i love you jotta, your voice so amazing… be bless for the world ….hope one day you could visit indonesia….jessus loves you

Rashe Sutherland

posted March 30, 2012 at 9:32 pm

i love this boy

Tami

posted April 8, 2012 at 4:59 pm

God bless you Jotta, with wisdom to know and remember who you are in Christ Jesus. Please don’t even think to try imitate Michael Jackson in any way. That is destruction. Imitate Jesus! That is life and joy! What an amazing gift our great God has entrusted to you! Serve and honor Him in all your ways and He will keep your path straight. Giant Blessings to you and your family.

Gustav Wilson

posted April 12, 2012 at 4:47 pm

I must say that I had been very much blessed when listening to Jotta. A. We in South Africa hoped that he will come to visit some day. My three boys, aged 16, 12 and 6 have seen his music video and it is so much inspiring. We continue to pray for him as we know the enemy is not pleased with what he is achieving with his music and angelic voice. However, it is all about God and not about us. God bless you Jotta. A

Ans Hunter

posted April 20, 2012 at 3:58 am

Jotta has the voice of an angel cant get enough of his music. Bless him

nakisha murray

posted April 23, 2012 at 4:56 pm

He’s is really amazing, ever since i saw his vedio yesturday I can,t stop he is a big inspiration to my kids!!!!!Stay in christ Jotta!!!!

M,kanamani Raj

posted May 8, 2012 at 9:41 am

what to Tell or comment, Just Glorify God for creating such Voice for this boy.
God bless u Come to india.

Brian Williams

posted May 8, 2012 at 5:00 pm

Mennn.i think this kid called jotta gat all voice.and is pretty good

Goma Lawe

posted May 12, 2012 at 2:42 pm

Beyond ur voice n ur gift 2 carry d audience while on stage. Men! U draw men closer 2 God as so u did 2 me. Keep d Spirit high Tony.

sandy brooke

posted May 15, 2012 at 5:17 pm

awesome totally awesome

pauline amondi

posted May 24, 2012 at 2:04 pm

totally awsome

ADEGBENRO ADETOLA .I.

posted June 12, 2012 at 6:43 am

Seriously! This boy is good! I had goose bumps when i first saw dis vid,a friend showed me in the library and i was just shouting,HE IS GOOD.I just pray he ends well,dis was how MJ started too.Seriously,if anyone plays any bieber or willow smith song next to me,i can slap them;they should come and learn from this boy.A good voice praising GOD! INCREDIBLE!
IYANU from NIGERIA.

Melissa

posted June 19, 2012 at 2:06 pm

Would love a cd….English version.
Thanks.

God Bless

swet girl

posted June 26, 2012 at 2:43 pm

i love this boy and i love how he sings and i think he is so cute and i really really really really really really really really really really really RRREEEAAALLLYYY think he is going to win this competition and i love u jose antonio jotta a viana and by the way i know i said this already bt i LLOOOVVVEEE how he sings

sweetgirl

posted June 26, 2012 at 2:46 pm

oh and i have his two cds by the way so please dont be jealous

sweet girl

posted June 26, 2012 at 3:10 pm

hey jotta please dont follow mj he had a great voice and he took drugs
and wasted his lovely voice so please keep doing wat yr doing and dont follow michael jackson u are awsome jose antonio jotta a viana i love yur voice

sweet girl

posted June 26, 2012 at 3:14 pm

OH AND JOTTA A IS READING THIS I HAVE ALL YOUR CDS AND I HOPE ALL THE PEOPLE WHO DONT HAVE YOUR CD THEY ARE REALLY SAD NT TO AND I HOPE THEY ARE NOT JEASOULS OF ME AND YOUR VOICE

Ásibe. Chetachukwu.

posted June 26, 2012 at 5:06 pm

I am thrilled with inexplicable awe hearing your Voice Jotta, I’ll pray for you always and don’t forget to train and maintsin your Voice God blrss you.

Tina palattella

posted July 1, 2012 at 11:23 am

I have july discovered you my talented and blessed Tony, as your parent call you.
I am on holiday and the only song I am listening is you singing Hallelujah.
You are blessing me and God will bless you and your family. One day I will come to Brasil to help the poor people but if you want to come to uk you can stay with us we also attent to an Assemble of God church.
Tina Palattella

Iowani

posted July 2, 2012 at 4:04 pm

Amazing is all I can think of for this little boy. The Lord has truly blessed him and I pray that he will use his amazing talent to glorify him always. God Bless Jotta!!!!

jolan

posted July 8, 2012 at 10:44 am

he is such a blessing. i made it a point to listen to his voice every day even if i dont understand the lyrics .. the voice and the experience is simply mesmerizing.. he’s God’s gift to the world..may jotta be always well. the first time i heard him through youtube the songs seem to be forever ringing in my ears

MELISSA CRESPO

posted July 8, 2012 at 3:31 pm

JOTTA, WOW AMAZING GOD BLESS U AND THE FAMILIA I PRAY THAT U CONTINUE TO SPREAD THE WORD OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST THROUGH UR BEAUTIFUL HARMONIES PLEASE WHEN R U COMING TO NYC OR THE USA??????

Ami Adjakloe

posted July 12, 2012 at 9:14 am

just amazed by this lil boy’s ministration

Audu Mercy

posted July 15, 2012 at 2:34 pm

Tony, God has alredy made you a light of this world and you can’t be hidden! Your evangelism has not begun, it’s just an intro to your upliftment!! Stay BLESSED…

rayray

posted July 21, 2012 at 2:27 am

Jose Antonio Viana tudo que eu poderia dizer é que o seu menino incrível, as músicas a voz é apenas impressionante, que o bom Senhor continue a abençoar você e sua amada família.

debbie ogunkoya

posted July 26, 2012 at 12:45 pm

Amazing!,I have not stopped listening to him ever I saw d video.God bless you jotta A,I pray you will not miss it

naomi

posted July 27, 2012 at 11:13 am

God bless you baby Jotta…for lack of a better word, u r my role model…May God take you places,keep you,preserve you,and protect this priceless gift u have for His glory alone.

Royal David

posted August 2, 2012 at 6:59 am

Jotta A. You are a blessing and nothing to be compared to Michael Jackson, cos you are different and has the anointing. The devil can not steal your talent it belongs to God and for his glory and delight.

stephanie vikky

posted August 4, 2012 at 8:43 am

the very first day i heard him sing i was spirit-filled that i began to shed tears. i pray God never to let him depart or fall into the things of the world. God to bless Him more and give him the grace to flow.

michelle

posted August 14, 2012 at 5:44 am

wow he got such an amazing voice i could listen to him all day and night. I wish he record his music in English. the great god blessed you jotta

Brian - Papua New Guinea

posted August 20, 2012 at 10:34 am

Jose you are blessing & One in a billion. Your voice is moving mountains…all for Gods glory…Amen

God be with you & family always.

Leah Dela Cruz

posted September 4, 2012 at 6:38 pm

Jotta,

I am blessed by your powerful voice and here you on YouTube videos and you are a true blessing. I listen to your music a lot even if it is in Brazilian language. I wish that you can or your music company can translate all your songs in English. I am sure I will be the first one to get that CD of yours. May God bless you!!!

DELIO Q. ROSALES

posted September 20, 2012 at 9:30 am

” HE’S REALLY A GIFT FROM ABOVE FOR HIS FAMILY. HE’S VERY, VERY VERY POTENTIAL SINGER AND I WAS REALLY IMPRESSED WHEN I HEARD HIM SINGING THE SONG AMAZING GRACE.

Jozmal

posted October 5, 2012 at 9:33 am

He is great! Praise God Alleluja

Nothando Khumalo

posted October 8, 2012 at 11:10 am

When I first listened to his song “halelluya” i was left gasping for air. Till then I was hooked. Jose you are a blessing to most of us and I really pray that God blesses you and never casts you out of his presence. Please come to South AFrica at some point.

Favour Opone

posted October 19, 2012 at 10:48 am

Jotta,you’re a blessing to mankind.You’ve been working for God since you were much younger and i believe there’s an oil of anointing on your head. Please, never forsake the Lord Jesus and He in turn will not forsake you too. Come to Nigeria soon to minister.I love you with the love of God.

GAKUBA Revocatus

posted October 30, 2012 at 12:05 pm

Welcome in Country Rwanda/ Africa

Natalia-Nez

posted November 16, 2012 at 10:23 am

It is such an anointing when we who represent God on earth obey Him and ‘teach our children’ about His laws, Ordinances and commandments and to ensure we represent the inherent Godliness in us as a shining example to our kids.Kudos Jotta A. may you continue to let His Shekinah Glory shower unto your gifts and talents. Keep singing for the Lord!

Udonsek Edifon

posted November 19, 2012 at 1:33 pm

There is a clear distiction b/w singing,and ministering,one can only minister through d’ help of d’ Holy Spirit.And i think he showed us ‘dat he’s gat d’ Holy Spirit in him through his vid.clip ‘HOLY are u Lord God Almighty’. Stay close 2 God Boy,GODSPEED!…guess there’s still hope 4 ‘dis Generatn!

Adrine Mathu(Innocence)

posted November 23, 2012 at 12:19 am

Praise be to the Most High God!Hi,Jotta A,I am actually one of your biggest fans.I thank God for giving you that beautiful voice to preach all over the world.I hope that you use it well and I know nothing will ever go wrong in your whole life. I also pray that someday you will visit here in Toronto,Canada and maybe we will meet there and I wil for sure sing with you one of your famous songs.Read 1Peter5:8-9,and may God bless you Mightly.

Adrine Mathu

posted November 23, 2012 at 12:30 am

PRAISE GOD JOTTA A!I have a singing talent and I would like some advice.Most people tell me that I am so talented and is useless to be taught.I am actually 13 years old more younger than you are but thats better anyway.I stil pray to meet you someday.God bless you my FRIEND.

Emilie Eugene

posted December 29, 2012 at 5:24 pm

Luis Castillo

posted February 6, 2013 at 1:56 am

man i really love his singing and would like to know if he will go on tour or maybe to mexico were im from…..or if i go to brazil one day…..

Vonnie Becker

posted March 22, 2013 at 9:54 am

Lets pray that greedy people don’t use him up for greeds sake like what has happened to other gifted young people. May God protect him from that. He is amazing. To God be the glory.

Jacqueline

posted March 24, 2013 at 6:38 am

I think this kid is amazing! I hope many parents will look at this and help their kids grow in their talents.

Nkem Akunex

posted March 25, 2013 at 6:33 am

I’m amazed at the wonderful hand of God in the life of this young man. The first time I listened to him, I kept shouting, “Jesus!Jesus!” I just thank Him Who has given Tony to us. He is a gift, a comfort to Christians and to the world. I’ve made it a point to keep praying that God keeps him. And to you , Jotta, I can only tell you what God told me some years back, “Don’t deflect from God’s ways.” That’s the best you can do for yourself. You just need to be there in heaven. Maranatha! NKEM IYKE, NIGERIA

Godslove

posted April 17, 2013 at 1:24 pm

Jose is greatly talented. God has deposited that in him. God be with him AMEN

mark motilall

posted April 19, 2013 at 9:03 pm

thank you for the gift of hearing your voice it has been a pleasure

REBECCA

posted April 29, 2013 at 9:37 am

AMAZING VOICE, JOTTA, U TOUCH PEOPLES’ LIVES,
BE EXTRA CAREFUL NOT TO WASTE YOUR GIFT TO OTHER GREEDY PEOPLE BUT JUST USE IT TO WORSHIP ONLY THE LIVING GOD AND GIVE HIM GLORY BACK. AMEN FROM REBECCA/ KENYA /AFRICA.
PLEASE COME TO OUR COUNTRY KENYA ALSO TO BLESS US…..

Sonya Jones

posted May 4, 2013 at 3:03 am

I saw your videos on you tube and was so amazed by the Glory given from this kid to God…it was so inspirational…I want to know if there is a cd I can purchase in English or maybe when he has plans to make one…he is an awesome dude to be given all his Glory to the man above. Bless him…

agnes melody favour

posted May 13, 2013 at 3:28 pm

This boy is so amazing.He sings like an angel.I really wish I had enough words to describe his voice.I can say wonderfulation and fantasticability . Keep it up Jose may God give you more grace.you’re blessed!!!!!!!!!!!

agnes melody favour

posted May 13, 2013 at 3:38 pm

Jose,you have made a great impact in my life and my music career.May the blessings of God be with you .I hope one day,I’ll get to meet you personally .BE FOREVER BLESSED TO BE A BLESSING TO MANY LIVES LIKE YOU HAVE DONE TO MINE.

Mandela

posted May 13, 2013 at 4:50 pm

He sings like an angel amazing thank god forgiven him such talented

agnes melody favour

posted May 13, 2013 at 4:59 pm

he just mad like me

sweet heart sherifa

posted May 19, 2013 at 4:55 pm

Jotta I just love your singing and you are awesome and sometimes I wish I can see him in reality in Guyana that would be all my dreams coming through. Be blessed and I am your biggest fan so please make an effort.

Viakaadeya Forkpa

posted May 25, 2013 at 1:47 am

The Lord Almighty has blessed this child. He’s incredibly talented and he sings like a professional artist. I pray to be like him; I wish God inspires me the same way so that I can work for him. I have a terrible voice… I don’t sing; however, I would be the happiest man on earth if I’m blessed with such a gorgeous vocal quality to give praises to the Lord. You’re far younger than me Jotta, but let me say that you’re now my mentor. May the Lord continue to give you wisdom as you impact our lives!

Ron Brown

posted May 29, 2013 at 8:15 am

I too would like to add your CD’s to my colection:

WMy Prayer “Jotta A”, you will place God first and alwase remember where your tallant comes from.
“To God be the Glory,
To God be the Glory,
for the things He has done.
Just let me live my life
Let it be pleasing, Lord to thee,
And if I gain any prase,,
Let it go to Calvery,
With his blood He has saved me,
With his power He has rased me,
To God be the Glory
For the things He has done.”

SALOME B GARBER

posted June 5, 2013 at 9:45 am

Iam always thrilled and lifted in the lord, when I hear him sing and also see how he worships the lord. My prayer is that the blood of Jesus will cover him from the evil hands of the adversary. Please Mom and Dad keep him grounded in the way of the lord. We will continue to pray for him. Tony you are an extraordinary gift from God. You really inspire me.God Bless You and Keep You.

micki

posted June 7, 2013 at 7:30 am

He is one amaizing kid…u r young bt motivating and install hp to the hopeless may the angels protect u and guide u always…

Greg Ritch

posted June 9, 2013 at 7:30 pm

He was compared to Micheal Jackson when he was twelve years old. I am sure you have seen many of his youtube videos. He is now 15 years old. i hope that I can work things out to bring him here for a tour. he speaks little english, but he does sing a few songs in english. i want to bring him here for christian purposes, not money, but singing is how he represents God best. He is an exceptional evangelist as well. My work shows that his church is in Curacao. i do not know where that is in relation to his hometown yet. I show him as Joseph Antonio, guess I will double check my facts. He does place God first, let pray that he keeps Him there. The pressures for a young man whose popularity is growing this fast is absolutely immense. It knocks down adults. I do know that God is watching him.

Pat Hutcheson

posted June 10, 2013 at 4:18 pm

I trembled when this kid sang .Anyone not touch by him something is wrong .

Christabel

posted June 18, 2013 at 4:43 pm

Gush! My dearest jose u’ve rili touch me hrt, u’ve tought me hw 2 worship God. God wil always protect u frm d eyez of d evil ones. I wish i can lay my hands on any of ur CDs. U’re coverd by d blood of JESUS. U’ll prosper & be evergreen as u touch d lives of people wit ur ministration.

jenniflore

posted June 28, 2013 at 6:10 pm

your voice is amazing.

Aondozungwe Kenneth

posted July 18, 2013 at 8:39 am

Impressive!

Monolisa

posted July 29, 2013 at 6:09 am

I love your voice! Seriously! words cannot describe how beautiful it is. Very talented and handsome young man. When I first saw your video, I saw inlove with your voice and yourself.. I love you Jotta <3

Frank

posted August 10, 2013 at 8:41 pm

I am 22 but i was crying like a baby when i watch this video for the first time tonight.God has really worked thru Jotta A.pls continue with the gospel.

priscilla

posted September 14, 2013 at 10:47 am

true dat he is so freakinn cute I love his voice I was trying to sing like him last night it was 3 or 4 something in the morning when I stoped and i hope he sees this i love u jotta! im team jotta.

Sarah Sakala Mcipo

posted September 17, 2013 at 8:32 am

This boy his so amazing wenever i litsen to his songs iam filled with the Hooly sprit you no what his an Angel his a gift to the word, we are created to do something for God,and Jotta his doing his part.I thank God for you Jotta work more so that you can be known everywere in the world.here in AFRICA I CAME TO NO U BECOUSE am here in Mozambique in Zambia and other countrys ur nt yet known.ur Don Moen.Michael W.Smith ur a star Jotta.More succes to you and thousand years,God bless u.

Farai

posted November 4, 2013 at 9:10 am

Thats awesome.stay humble and keep the fear of God

Mizani

posted November 6, 2013 at 12:04 pm

He a special Anointed vessel for The
Lord. May THe Lord continually Bless Him And Keep and Use Him For His Glory!!!

Agha chidimma

posted November 11, 2013 at 4:53 am

may God continue to shower u with his blessings, remain blessed ,jotta… you are loved in Nigeria….

tracy wright

posted November 23, 2013 at 2:25 am

I cant stop watching and listening to this youngman..Looking forward to seeing more of him

mesambe

posted December 1, 2013 at 2:29 am

this little boy is incredible i prayer that God Almighty continues to Guard and watch over him. please how do i get his CD.thank you.

Rev. P. Ford

posted December 28, 2013 at 3:51 pm

This young Christian boy is not only an accomplished singer, talented and most gifted, but he is worthy to proclaim the Gospel in song, and in his own right. My heart flutters and skips each time I hear Amazing Grace, Hallelujah/AgnusDei, or Sonda Me. I pray that he continues to use is gift to praise God throughout his life – he has so much power to transform the soul; I’m a believer.
I am deeply touched and I praise God for his voice. I would like to meet Jotta A and have him visit Canada to share his gift with us. Blessings!
Rev.P.Ford, Toronto

Tori

posted February 7, 2014 at 7:16 am

A Waterfall Of Agape Love – About Jotta A. Get a copy of this spiritual book. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00F43SZBE/ref=redir_mdp_mobile

Tori

posted February 7, 2014 at 7:26 am

Met him and wrote a book called “A Waterfall of Agape Love”. The anointing on him is real and when you shake his hand or hug him you feel it physically. Some of it shaded on to me and from nowhere I am singing and Writing!!

Sogo

posted May 6, 2014 at 1:46 pm

This is an awesome gift from God. Jose, may you use this gift for God’s glory always! The enemy shall not distract you! Go and sing for God’s glory. Cheers!

Stacyann

posted May 25, 2014 at 11:32 am

Hi greeting in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, my son Little Emmanuel is very attentive to you blessed voice he is at the age of( 5 ) I love hearing you sing HALALUJA over and over u really bring the presence of the Holy spirit into my home God richly bless u Antony please stay connected for u are Bless and favoured my God he will do the rest for u Amen

BERNARD ANNE SOPHIE

posted June 20, 2014 at 6:23 am

I LOVE ALL UR SONG WHICH IS SO BEAUTFUL SO CONTINUE ON THIS WAY MAY GOD BLESS YOU

Iphone 5S versus Fire Phone

posted July 22, 2014 at 1:20 pm

It’s awesome for me to have a site, which is useful in favor of my knowledge.
thanks admin

Jessie

posted October 3, 2014 at 1:37 am

am running short of words….. Jotta you are amazing. I thank God for such a blessing. i never get tired of listening to you songz. even if i watch Halleluya ten times a day, tears still run. Continue singing for the Lord