As Christians, we have understood that being a Christian means refusing to accept all the injustices which are committed against our people, refusing to accept the discrimination committed against a humble people who barely know what eating meat is but who are treated worse than horses.
- Rigoberta Menchu
I, Rigoberta: An Indian Woman in Guatemala
+ Sign up to receive our quote of the day via e-mail
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- More blogs to enjoy!!!
- Why I Work for Immigration Reform (by Patty Kupfer)
- Audio: Jim Wallis on “Value Voters” on The Tavis Smiley Show
- Verse of the Day: ‘peace to the far and the near’
- Daily News Digest (by Duane Shank)
- Voice of the Day: Donders on Jesus’ Approach
- God’s Custodians (by Jim Wallis)
- Slowing the Electric Slide Toward Global Warming (by Ginny Vroblesky)
- Verse of the Day: The Armor of God
- Voice of the Day: Freire on Knowledge
- условия за ипотечен кредит on Jim Wallis: ‘No One Deserves a Tragedy’
- Reliable Money Logger Application for iOS iPhone on Jim Wallis: God Hates Inequality
- best blenders and juicers now in our days the best way to lose weight is juices they clear protect and energize the body now spring coming the best is a juicer on Jim Wallis: God Hates Inequality
- bkjohn on Randy Woodley: Is U.S. Democracy A Failed Experiment?
- Paul Worthington on Verse of the Day: ‘peace to the far and the near’