God's Comic

God's Comic

My body needs more metal!

posted by Brad Stine

As I got out of the shower this morning I had
the pleasure of taking a glance at myself in the mirror. Nothing wakes you up
in the morning like a hot cup of coffee and seeing yourself nude in the mirror.

The good news is it’s the only time in your life
you will look at a naked body and never be tempted with lust. It was as I was
looking at myself that the reality hit me at just how imperfect my form
actually was.

The first thing I realized I was missing was a
tattoo. I have no tattoos and am in dire need of a few. I think it is pretty
obvious why God made our skin blank; it was so we could draw on it. I cool
cross would do as it would act as a witness to those who have never had the
sacrifice of Jesus explained to them on a forearm.

I am also missing some barbed wire around my
bicep (to indicate my power) a dragon or bird (to indicate my desire for
freedom or my lack of wings I’m not sure at this point) and somebody’s name I
admire. (Preferably someone I will still care about ten years from now).

Another glaring flaw in my countenance are my
earlobes. What you might ask? They are still solid. Nothing can be more
backwards then having earlobes that are sealed from the factory when it would
be much more trendy and attractive to drill a hole in them and lodge a metal
loop in the cavity that allows anyone that may be blowing in your ear to play a
tune as well.

Of course while I’m at it I should run a metal
spike through my lips, nose, eyebrow and tongue. MAN how could the Creator have
been so clumsy in neglecting as much metal as possible to be displayed on your
face? Even more how did we get along this many years without realizing how
unattractive we were to look like ourselves without mechanical modification?

I’ve noticed some fraternities have ended a
great gathering by permanently branding themselves with their insignia! Wow, branding, it’s about time we quit letting cattle have all the fun! But a cursory glance
at our carcass leaves room for all sorts of new beauty concepts the Creator had
I mind all along. Forget shaving your head, how about a complete skull
scalping? Yeah just remove all the skin around your cranium and walk probably
amongst u backward folks with your shiny new skull revealed for all to marvel
at.

Also have you noticed we have too many fingers?
If you’re like me you only use 2 to type with. Why not remove a few for a
fascinating and attractive paw that is permanently giving thumbs up to everyone
you meet. What an uplifting opportunity to bring joy to the lives of strangers?

Heck you wouldn’t even have to waste the digits;
you could swap them in periodically for an attractive new accessory for your
earlobes! I guess my point is simply this, what happened to humanity that ever
caused it to create the notion that just the way you are wasn’t enough?

God created a body that modifies itself with our
hair getting longer or cut shorter depending on our mood. Sideburns for men and
underarm hair for women (based on which side of the Atlantic you live on) gives
us constant opportunities for change that aren’t permanent. Ever increasing age
causes everything on our bodies to take different and unique shapes over time.

Culture has said hide from this truth that we
are getting older when it should have said “wear it as a badge of honor”. I
think a good motto should be, “Never do anything to your body that can only be
restored with surgery!” Ever look at old pictures of yourself? Does anyone EVER
say “MAN I miss that haircut”! Used to be decisions we made when young
only came back to haunt us in photos. Not anymore, with tattoos and piercing,
20 years from now there are going to be a whole lotta people permanently stuck
with a bad haircut!

Nathan

posted August 10, 2010 at 12:51 pm

but Brad, everyone’s doing it!!

Tilly

posted August 14, 2010 at 8:17 am

I don’t really like the idea of tattoos either, I don’t get the whole “draw on your skin with a really powerful permanent marker, did we mention we are going to use a needle?” Idea… It sorta creeps me out. But if you’re a girl I think it’s fine to get one ears piercing, it gives you an excuse to ask for diamonds what girl wouldn’t want that! Though, more than one can be a little bit overboard.
Great post!

booking deals

posted August 21, 2010 at 6:11 am

Kid Clothes,election version catch early always contribution mental minister memory succeed housing trend bring addition fruit project theory manager link alright watch recognition rock foot solicitor mother latter base cheap work kid film entirely generally pick failure permanent begin enter prison police fear push relative mark fish goal file minute island busy shall some chemical fall criticism and bloody weapon newspaper method kind operation object many favour source help yet review front every lie chain desk up particularly pupil criminal generate extend fuel southern serious existing character lady aye style hour

colon cleanse and weight loss

posted September 2, 2010 at 2:09 pm

Its not actually my practice to post comments, but you thought you would say that this was ubercool.

oregon fly fishing guide

posted September 3, 2010 at 7:06 pm

I read a few of your other posts and wanted to know if you would be interested in exchanging blogroll links?
Cu Later

furnished apartments for rent in kelowna

posted September 3, 2010 at 7:06 pm

Greetings
My bro couldnt agree more, myself, but not everyone is as clever as you seem to be. Or as My bro seem to be! HA! :-p

images

posted September 3, 2010 at 7:06 pm

Moin
Awesome info! you was honestly just thinking about something similar to this teh other day so, it was almost weird when you ran across this. You would be surprised how many people simply have no idea when it comes to this kind of stuff. Anyway, thanks for getting this really tight info out there and you am sure you am not teh only one who appreciates you taking teh time to post this for teh masses.
Cu

absence silence

posted September 3, 2010 at 7:07 pm

Congratulations guys. I believe Profy was among da first supporters for You and I am really glad they will now have some interesting new prospects.
Me will put your site on my blogroll.
Cu Later

advance email search

posted September 8, 2010 at 8:50 pm

Welcome
Have you considered writing professionally? Like a periodical or something?
Me cant wait for your next posts.

work at home moms

posted September 9, 2010 at 4:33 pm

Hey
Me just stopped by your site and thought Me would say hello.
L8er

how to work at home from your computer

posted September 9, 2010 at 4:33 pm

Hi There
Very insightful, and informative. my homie dont usually make comments, as Im kind of a blog lurker, but my homie thought it deserved a word or two.
yours truly discovered your homepage by coincidence.

paper tongues

posted September 12, 2010 at 11:37 am

you found your site on Google Blogsearch and you and read a few of your other posts.
Ciao

work from home forum

posted September 12, 2010 at 1:09 pm

I hope this is a good as your other stuff

work at home moms opportunity

posted September 12, 2010 at 1:10 pm

Hello
thanks pal! this is so cool!! yea!!!

google money pro scam fraud

posted September 12, 2010 at 1:10 pm

If so, feel free to email me. gracias.
Sincerly

working home

posted September 12, 2010 at 1:11 pm

Hi
Its not actually my practice to post comments, but i thought i would say that this was really cool.
Would you be interested in exchanging blogrolls links with my site?
Cu Later

no fee work home jobs

posted September 12, 2010 at 1:12 pm

I look forward to reading more from you. Have a cool week.

online business opportunities

posted September 12, 2010 at 1:18 pm

Hi There
i just stopped by your site and thought i would say hello.
Talk Later

earn money online writing

posted September 12, 2010 at 1:23 pm

I am loving your posts. Found you on Twitter.
Bye Bye

make money online system

posted September 13, 2010 at 7:17 pm

Im just getting started with my new blog. Would you want to exchange links on our blog-rolls?
Added you to dha RSS reader

second freelance work from home

posted September 13, 2010 at 7:20 pm

Whats Up
Good stuff I will try & get back to you gracias

make money on youtube

posted September 13, 2010 at 7:21 pm

Your article has added very good value to your site. my homie say this because to me personally my homie find it very good. Maybe to some one else its not but to me you did very good. thankz for da info.
Goodbye

work from home ireland

posted September 13, 2010 at 7:23 pm

Refreshing and very informative. my homie wish there were more blogs like it. Anyway, my homie felt it was about time my homie posted, I
Cu Soon

best colon cleanse

posted October 5, 2010 at 7:30 pm

Me just stopped by your site and thought Me would say hello.
Anyway, i felt it was about time i posted

Stacy

posted April 5, 2012 at 6:06 pm

HA! I thought this was funny, Brad, and I have 7 piercings and a tattoo. I’m glad to know I can take a joke and not be offended whatsoever.

Isn't dead stuff beautiful?
Well fall is finally here and that always brings with it those beautiful colors and symbols that we all cherish and hang on to as a nation. Of course I am referring to blood, corpses and fear. Halloween is right around the corner, I know that because the moment you walk around the corner someone or

posted 5:50:55pm Oct. 30, 2014 | read full post »

Men at work, Women at whine
Did I ever tell you the story about the city of Atlanta taking down the “Men at work” signs from road construction over a complaint by the editor of a feminist magazine that it was discriminatory by not including women? Is nothing too paranoid for the PC-eople? So THAT’S how men have been do

posted 2:46:23pm Sep. 18, 2014 | read full post »

No cell "signal".
I have complained about the lack of turn signals being used in America in one of my DVD's awhile back. (Which one I'm unsure of as believe it or not I forget half the stuff I do on an old album cause I'm always working on a new one.) I was really flabbergasted though as people even began stopping

posted 8:50:09am Aug. 05, 2014 | read full post »

The 4th of July is pure GUY!!
Americans love to celebrate stuff. Heck that’s why we have holidays every month of the year; we need an excuse to celebrate. The celebration is the experience by the way, rarely are we actually celebrating what the holiday is for. You don’t believe me? We have a holiday called Arbor Day that

posted 4:19:41pm Jul. 03, 2014 | read full post »

Die in your sleep
Where did we ever come up with the romantic notion that the best way to die is in our sleep? First things first, when it comes to dying, there really isn’t a “good” way to go. Why? Because you’re dead! Dying in your sleep I believe comes with a lot of potential pitfalls. The first being i

posted 12:57:20pm May. 02, 2014 | read full post »