Daily Prayer: For your spouse

posted by agreyson

Hit “LIKE” above if you prayed this prayer.
Don’t miss out on great daily Christian content add http://blog.beliefnet.com/JesusDaily to your favorites!

O Lord, omnipotent and eternal God, we give you thanks and we bless your holy name.

You created man and woman in your image and blessed their union, so that each would be for the other a help and support.

Remember us today. Protect us and grant that our love may be in the image of the devotion and love of Christ for his Church.

Grant us a long and fruitful life together, in joy and in peace, so that, through your Son and in the Holy Spirit, our hearts may always rise to you in praise and goods works.

Amen!

MORE GREAT CHRISTIAN FEATURES!

10 quick ways to pray

How to make your home prayer friendly

QUIZ: What Kind of Christian are YOU?

Prayers for Hope and Comfort

Joel Osteen on the Power of Positive Words

10 Foods That Jesus Ate

21 Ways to be a Better Christian

10 Radical Sayings of Jesus

If the Church Were Christian

Danny

posted November 9, 2012 at 1:41 pm

I pray every day that me and my wife would grow closer together in prayer but for some reason she isn’t devoted to praying as a couple. When we firs met we would pray together every day, lately she withdraws from prayer often and tends to be critical of me, finding my flaws and my faults. I pray that other couples will pray for us.
God Bless, In His service, Danny

nancy

posted July 12, 2011 at 10:16 am

I thank God for my husband and for my family.I pray that He who has been with us all these years will continue to sustain and bless our marriage.That our union may a blessing to His name and be for the glory of His name.That He gives us the grace to surge on and walk upright to uphold his glory.That we may be blameless and faithful to one another and that we do not fall prey to the lies of the devil.Amen

jody moorehead

posted July 9, 2011 at 10:21 pm

dear lord, thank you for my husband, i pray you will speak to his heart and he comes to you, amen.

pam

posted July 9, 2011 at 7:13 pm

Most Loving and giving God. I give thanks to thee for all the graces and gifts you have bestowed on me. You answer my prayers always, a sinner as I am does not deserve such mercy. I pray for all the people in the world, especialy those who don’t know you and love you. I pray for those who haved strayed, soften their hearts, O’Lord, that they may return to their faith. Protect the world from all evils, deliver us all from any temptations, show us the way. Fill our hearts with love and kindness. Hear the prayers of the faithful, teach us and guide us to always do your will and to keep your commandments.Please strenghten us in our weakness and correct us in our faults.. Teach us O Lord, to love others as you have loved us We give you thanks, we give you praise, for You are truly one Lord Most High Jesus Christ. Amen

Shirley Wilson

posted July 9, 2011 at 1:28 pm

Dear lord thank you for yesterday & today thank you for my family farther god, Now father god iam praying to you for my dauther and her kid;s and grand kid;s you no all about them father they need you they might no it right now keep them in your arms farther god this is my special pray father god, Please take that teast away from her, Her kids need her father god she need you be a fence around them, Now farther god i need you to keep me strong for my family my mother and brother;s and sister so that i czn guid them the right farther god i might not how to pray but only you no the words beford i can say them, I love you farther god you are a awsome god you are good all the time now farther god iam closeing my pray in your name aman.

Crystal

posted July 9, 2011 at 11:42 am

Lord take the taste and desire for drugs out of my husbands heart, mind and mouth. Create in him a clean heart and renew a right spirit so he can operate in the Authority you have ordained him to. In Jesus Name AMEN!

FRANCIES

posted July 9, 2011 at 10:17 am

DEAR GOD U KNOW WHAT IS IN MY HEART HELP ME TO DO THE RIGHT THING,LET IT BE YOUR WILL AMEN

Kimberly Reynolds

posted July 9, 2011 at 7:40 am

Thank you Lord Jesus for my wonderful husband, and giving us the strength to make it through 23 yrs. Please give us the strength Lord to make it 50 more. For you are our master and most divine father. In Jesus name we pray AMEN

Basil Obasi Igboko

posted July 9, 2011 at 5:39 am

Lord Jesus! Make me and my family an instrument of your praise, through christ our Lord. Ameeeeeeeen.

david okoth

posted July 9, 2011 at 2:22 am

may the almighy take care of you my love.

Femi Komolafe

posted July 9, 2011 at 2:04 am

Thank You Jesus for ur love upon my marriage. I praise u for giving me d best wife ever, beautiful, faithful n humble. Bless my marriage according to your riches in glory n bless us with beautiful children. Grant to us all our heart desires n use us for Your Glory. Strengthen our love for each other day by day n make our love as strong as Jesus Christ loves d church. Open ways of blessings for is n let us be highly favoured everywhere we go or send our names. To You alone be all our praises n thanks in Jesus Mighty name.

Tosin Michael Komolafe

posted July 9, 2011 at 1:55 am

Almighty God, I thank U for d kind of caring n loving husband that you gave to me n I will always praise your name forever. You know our needs O God, I need to join my husband where he is latest by mid of August this year 2011. I’m so lonely without my husband, d scripture says ‘n d two shall become one’ n not separated so My good God, open ways of blessings, favours n opportunities for us. Give my husband strength, wisdom, knowledge n understanding to complete his theological course n give me d same to further my education. God, let Your will be done in our lives. Let our love for each other never wear out. Answer all our prayers, especially d ones we’ve been praying since january up till date O God in d wonderful n precious name of ur son Jesus Christ for in You we do put our trust, amen.
I Love You, Lord.

Carla Bourque

posted July 8, 2011 at 11:03 pm

Dear God ,you have blessed me with a husband, who is so caring, and has a heart as big as the world.He has a great love for his family and most of all Lord he has a great love for you. This is why I love him so.

Geshy

posted July 8, 2011 at 10:07 pm

Dear Lord, u know we have this money problem in our family. Plz Lord help us find ways of getting out of this trouble without doing bad things to You & to eachother. Touch us in our needs. In Jesus name. Amen

Johnson Mathew

posted July 8, 2011 at 9:39 pm

o lord Jesus christ… thanks for listening my each n every prayers… my today’s prayer request is for my love Nikki’s health… as she is in tour she is not feeling well… pls bless her… and also her result should be declare soon… she must get good marks so that she can take admission in good college near by my state so that I can go n meet her every weekend… lord we are into relationship from past 11mnths but didn’t met each other yet… so pls show some of your miracle… and also bless our relationship n our love… make our love very strong… thanks alleluia praise the lord Amen… my dear friends of this community please pray for our relationship we should get marry to each other n our parents should be convinced for our relationship… please….

akesha espadron

posted July 8, 2011 at 8:13 pm

we are finicially struggling please pray with and for my husband and mr

marinashaban

posted July 8, 2011 at 6:33 pm

Dear God, my husband and I, have had an argument about money … what a pity. I love him so much. Please help us, we love you so much and we need you so much too.
Amen

wiwik setiono

posted July 8, 2011 at 6:29 pm

Jesus we love each other but we wait for Your wish in our marriage planning. we hope You give us the best according to Your wish . unite us into a holly marriage in Your powerful name. because You are our base in our life marriage. we want to walk with You forever. and please guard him in his duty as medical officer in Afghanistan. from all the danger You have shelter him . i give up him in Your loving hand. amen

Sonetta

posted July 8, 2011 at 6:19 pm

Dear God I truly truly thank you for my wonderful husband

Watch the trailer for "WWJD - The Woodcarver", out on DVD today!
It's hard to find good, family friendly Christian entertainment sometimes. It can be scary to turn the TV on sometimes! Thankfully, there are films like "The Woodcarver" that you don't have to worry about. You know you'll get a good, wholesome story, and you know that God will be glorified rathe

posted 3:59:57pm Mar. 13, 2012 | read full post »

Even More Jesus Daily To Enjoy!
Thank you for visiting Jesus Daily! This blog is no longer being updated. Be sure to enjoy the archives and check out our complete Jesus Daily section on Beliefnet by visiting the link below. Enjoy the Most Recent Jesus Daily Post Happy Reading!

posted 1:39:08pm Feb. 21, 2012 | read full post »

JESUS the Ultimate Gift
In Jesus the Ultimate Gift, Lance Wubbels shows how to receive the ultimate Christmas gift - Jesus Christ, whom the apostle Paul called God's "indescribable gift." The real Christmas was the very first one, when God confronted the world with the only gift everyone really needs - Jesus as our Savior.

posted 10:34:25am Nov. 09, 2011 | read full post »

Buy a DVD and Help Preach the Gospel to a Child!
Whitestone Media and Child Evangelism Fellowship are doing something pretty cool with their latest DVD release, "Theo." The cartoon, about an grandfatherly English man who teaches childre

posted 9:10:26pm Sep. 12, 2011 | read full post »

Joel Osteen on Embracing Now, Peace EMPOWERS You
Hit "LIKE" above the video to share with others who may need some encouragement! Don't miss out on more great videos add http://blog.beliefnet.com/JesusDaily to your favorites! Where are you in this moment? Pastor and author Joel Osteen explains the concept of "embracing the place where you ar

posted 6:00:09am Jul. 20, 2011 | read full post »