I’ve got a post up today at Gathering Voices on how Netflix is complicating my life. According to psychological research, too much choice can actually paralyze us from making any choices at all. Hmmm. So it would seem . . . . –JKR
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- Another blog to enjoy!!!
- Thank You, Flunking Sainthood Readers!
- NYC Conference on Mormonism & American Politics, February 3-4
- Writing Retreat
- Fun with the Book of Lamentations
- Washington Post on Faith: Is Romney Mormonism’s JFK?
- Why Do We Do Spiritual Practices?
- Authors Behaving Badly
- “Flunking Sainthood” on NPR This Morning
- Print Book Sales Down by 9% in 2011 . . . But There’s Good News Too
About the Author