Today at Gathering Voices I have a new post about the “Elvislessness” about the college students I’m teaching this term. In my course on Religion and Popular Culture, there are plenty of cultural touchstones in terms of film, television, and books that many young adults seem to like. But their musical tastes are all over the map.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- Another blog to enjoy!!!
- Thank You, Flunking Sainthood Readers!
- NYC Conference on Mormonism & American Politics, February 3-4
- Writing Retreat
- Fun with the Book of Lamentations
- Washington Post on Faith: Is Romney Mormonism’s JFK?
- Why Do We Do Spiritual Practices?
- Authors Behaving Badly
- “Flunking Sainthood” on NPR This Morning
- Print Book Sales Down by 9% in 2011 . . . But There’s Good News Too
About the Author