“Whenever there is enthusiasm, there is a creative empowerment that goes far beyond what a mere person is capable of.” – Eckhart Tolle
Not satisfied with how your life is working out? Are there dreams and passions living inside of you that haven’t had the chance to see the light of day yet? What would you do if you could do anything, without limitation? Let’s take a look at how to get started…today.
1. Start now – Start today, right now. Don’t wait for tomorrow. Procrastination is the enemy of success. Your first decision should be to start today and stick with it. You can do this; you just have to set your mind to it.
2. Realize what you’re made of – Live with all of the gusto and passion you have. It’s already in you. You have the spirit of someone searching for more. You will need that drive and determination when things get tough.
3. Speak up – Tell the world who you are; what you are doing, and how you are making changes. You were born to be more, and you should announce it with your success, with your conversation, with the way you carry yourself. Your story is worth hearing.
4. Live with intention – Live on purpose. Know what you want and believe you are worthy to receive it. Be who you’ve always wanted to be with your passion and excellence. You were meant to be more and do more. Embrace that purpose every day and on purpose.
5. Share your life – Spread the love and inspiration! Tell your story to your friends and family, on social media, consider even writing an e-book, or maybe starting a blog of your experiences. You can gain encouragement for your journey, support on your bad days, and a group of people who will start to look up to you. Someone may start something new or change their life because of something you shared.
About Alex Blackwell