“Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” -A.A. Milne
You don’t have to bring a Herculean effort to the challenges you face. You just have to rely on faith to know that you don’t have to walk alone.
In the stillness of the night when you send up your prayers, welcome the grace that drips back down and covers you. And on the days when you feel weak, remember it’s these things that will remind you that you are stronger than you think:
• Enjoy the gifts you receive every day.
• Remember life is wonderful, even when it hurts.
• Keep in mind that life is for learning, growing and changing.
• Share your heart.
• Find the inspiration to keep hope alive and your faith strong.
• Give yourself grace and compassion.
• Keep your heart open to love.
• Admit your weaknesses and acknowledge your temptations.
• Reconnect with those you have neglected or taken for granted.
• Use this day, right now, to be happy.
• Understand your power isn’t for others to take – it’s yours to give, but only to those you choose.
• Focus on what’s important and know that true abundance is best measured by the love you share.