So, I’m of the ethos that if you don’t like your meal, you send it back. It’s how I was raised, and I don’t have any sense of shame about that. When you pay for something, you should get your money’s worth.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
Everyday Ethics is a place to discuss how we live a good life and finish well in a technology-driven, culturally-diverse, rapidly changing 21st century environment where “good” and “well” are considered by many to be relative concepts.
- More Blogs To Enjoy!
- Coding Ethics…
- Can Ethical Companies Do Business With Unethical Leaders?
- New Years Resolutions: Are We Lying to Ourselves?
- Is Craigslist Who We Really Are?
- How Do You Complain – Gracefully?
- A Holiday Tipping Guide For The Terminal Grinch
- Can There Be Morals Without Religion?
- A Decade of Morals — Have Yours Changed?
- What Not To Eat On A Date (Or A Business Lunch)