But it’s not because I didn’t like him. I actually loved the guy, as much as one can love an actor one doesn’t know personally. I thought he was great, sexy, funny, a man’s man and a woman’s heartthrob. I don’t have a bad word to say about him.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
Everyday Ethics is a place to discuss how we live a good life and finish well in a technology-driven, culturally-diverse, rapidly changing 21st century environment where “good” and “well” are considered by many to be relative concepts.
- More Blogs To Enjoy!
- Coding Ethics…
- Can Ethical Companies Do Business With Unethical Leaders?
- New Years Resolutions: Are We Lying to Ourselves?
- Is Craigslist Who We Really Are?
- How Do You Complain – Gracefully?
- A Holiday Tipping Guide For The Terminal Grinch
- Can There Be Morals Without Religion?
- A Decade of Morals — Have Yours Changed?
- What Not To Eat On A Date (Or A Business Lunch)