A frisky breeze is tossing fall leaves into the air in front of my windshield when I turn on the car radio. The commentator on a classical music station is introducing a recording of Mozart’s Kegelstatt Trio. He explains that “Kegelstatt” is the German word for a place where you play skittles, and that Mozart came up with this chamber music for viola, clarinet and piano while playing skittles with friends.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- The stronger the imagination, the less imaginary the results
- Dreaming at the breakfast table
- A Buddhist poet-saint: if dreams are illusions, so is life, so dream more!
- Let’s rescue our dreams from the League of Fear and Contempt
- When we become a dreaming culture
- Giving thanks, today and every day
- The passions of the soul work magic
- What is your rescue story?
- The Angel That Troubles the Waters
- Three broad bands of dreaming
About Dream GatesRobert Moss, a world-renowned dream explorer and teacher, invites us to tap into the power of dreams for self-healing and self-understanding—and insight into handling the challenges of waking life.
Check Out Robert’s Newest Book!