- High-quality health care for their children
- Stop and reverse child malnutrition in their communities
- Higher wages for the products they produce
- That their special needs children are loved and treated well
- For Women’s Empowerment groups to continue to work towards gender equality
Sound familiar? The more I travel, the more I feel that people around the world are surprisingly alike.
“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.” – Mark Twain
Photo copyright 2011 Amy Conner for World Vision.