Most of the key lessons of my life have risen from what appeared, at the time, to be a dreadful mistake. Or, more accurately said, what appeared, in the immediate looking back, to be a mistake. Or A “Failure.” My greatest teachable moments in my days have masqueraded as failure. This is commonly understood by many, including Neil Gaiman.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- Editing: It’s Not Just For Writing
- “In Case of Emergency…”
- Wondering About Racism, Jingoism and All The Other ISMS
- Do You Hate House Work?
- Remember and Do What Matters
- What ARE You Waiting For?
- Grace In Contrasts: Rest and Restoration
- Courage Doesn’t Always Roar…sometimes it has to ask for help.
- Courage Doesn’t Always Roar
- Your Vote Matters
Some of Mary Anne’s Products
About the Author
Follow Daily Joys on Twitter