Most of the key lessons of my life have risen from what appeared, at the time, to be a dreadful mistake. Or, more accurately said, what appeared, in the immediate looking back, to be a mistake. Or A “Failure.” My greatest teachable moments in my days have masqueraded as failure. This is commonly understood by many, including Neil Gaiman.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- Courage Doesn’t Always Roar…sometimes it has to ask for help.
- Courage Doesn’t Always Roar
- Your Vote Matters
- Do You Dread Your Monday?
- A LIFELONG Leadership Story
- REMEMBER AND DO WHAT MATTERS
- Upset About the Hobby Lobby / Supreme Court Decision
- Is There Such A Thing as an Ordinary Day?
- What Can You Do to Stop Gun Violence?
- Mass Shootings
Some of Mary Anne’s Products
About the Author
Follow Daily Joys on Twitter