Not literally, of course. Laws and civility discourage such things. Metaphorically my friend, Eileen, did just that last week. Inspired by Neil Gaiman’s words in a commencement address he delivered, she shared a poem that was impacting and deeply personal. She published it on social media, put her words in a bottle, as it were, and launched them on the tide of technology. She felt so vulnerable and ALIVE! It is training her muscle to launch more such messages in bottles. She’s beginning to get it “right.”
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- REMEMBER AND DO WHAT MATTERS
- Upset About the Hobby Lobby / Supreme Court Decision
- Is There Such A Thing as an Ordinary Day?
- What Can You Do to Stop Gun Violence?
- Mass Shootings
- Seattle Pacific University
- Listen To Music In Between Times
- What is Mary Anne Radmacher doing these days?
- What To Do on the Second Day of the New Year?
Some of Mary Anne’s Products
About the Author
Follow Daily Joys on Twitter