Not literally, of course. Laws and civility discourage such things. Metaphorically my friend, Eileen, did just that last week. Inspired by Neil Gaiman’s words in a commencement address he delivered, she shared a poem that was impacting and deeply personal. She published it on social media, put her words in a bottle, as it were, and launched them on the tide of technology. She felt so vulnerable and ALIVE! It is training her muscle to launch more such messages in bottles. She’s beginning to get it “right.”
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- EFFECTIVENESS – TOWARD THE “EVERYTHING”
- I Saw My “Shadow” At The Store
- The Creative Conspiracy on Whidbey Island, WA
- Creative Retreat with Mary Anne Radmacher and friends
- THE WHOLE-HEARTED LIFE by Susyn Reeve
- WHEN DO YOU LEAVE?
- Editing: It’s Not Just For Writing
- “In Case of Emergency…”
- Wondering About Racism, Jingoism and All The Other ISMS
- Do You Hate House Work?
Some of Mary Anne’s Products
About the Author
Follow Daily Joys on Twitter