In the car, on the way to work, almost as an automatic response, I started belting out the lyrics to hymns that were braided into my spiritual DNA as a child. I enjoyed the music, I embraced the comfort it brought me and I was filled with gratitude that my heart knows, intuitively where to seek comfort.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- REMEMBER AND DO WHAT MATTERS
- Upset About the Hobby Lobby / Supreme Court Decision
- Is There Such A Thing as an Ordinary Day?
- What Can You Do to Stop Gun Violence?
- Mass Shootings
- Seattle Pacific University
- Listen To Music In Between Times
- What is Mary Anne Radmacher doing these days?
- What To Do on the Second Day of the New Year?
Some of Mary Anne’s Products
About the Author
Follow Daily Joys on Twitter