In the car, on the way to work, almost as an automatic response, I started belting out the lyrics to hymns that were braided into my spiritual DNA as a child. I enjoyed the music, I embraced the comfort it brought me and I was filled with gratitude that my heart knows, intuitively where to seek comfort.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- Courage Doesn’t Always Roar…sometimes it has to ask for help.
- Courage Doesn’t Always Roar
- Your Vote Matters
- Do You Dread Your Monday?
- A LIFELONG Leadership Story
- REMEMBER AND DO WHAT MATTERS
- Upset About the Hobby Lobby / Supreme Court Decision
- Is There Such A Thing as an Ordinary Day?
- What Can You Do to Stop Gun Violence?
- Mass Shootings
Some of Mary Anne’s Products
About the Author
Follow Daily Joys on Twitter