In the car, on the way to work, almost as an automatic response, I started belting out the lyrics to hymns that were braided into my spiritual DNA as a child. I enjoyed the music, I embraced the comfort it brought me and I was filled with gratitude that my heart knows, intuitively where to seek comfort.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- Gratitude for You.
- Childhood Stories
- Living the Dream
- Put RADMACHER on your November Calendar if you are
- Operating at 100% is NOT Always the Best Choice
- Perhaps this is near someone you know…
- Grief, Heart Real Estate and One Day at a Time
- Whatcha Pourin’ Today?
- Speak Gently to Yourself
- Remembering Yourself Back to What Matters
Some of Mary Anne’s Products
About the Author
Follow Daily Joys on Twitter