In the car, on the way to work, almost as an automatic response, I started belting out the lyrics to hymns that were braided into my spiritual DNA as a child. I enjoyed the music, I embraced the comfort it brought me and I was filled with gratitude that my heart knows, intuitively where to seek comfort.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- EFFECTIVENESS – TOWARD THE “EVERYTHING”
- I Saw My “Shadow” At The Store
- The Creative Conspiracy on Whidbey Island, WA
- Creative Retreat with Mary Anne Radmacher and friends
- THE WHOLE-HEARTED LIFE by Susyn Reeve
- WHEN DO YOU LEAVE?
- Editing: It’s Not Just For Writing
- “In Case of Emergency…”
- Wondering About Racism, Jingoism and All The Other ISMS
- Do You Hate House Work?
Some of Mary Anne’s Products
About the Author
Follow Daily Joys on Twitter