In the car, on the way to work, almost as an automatic response, I started belting out the lyrics to hymns that were braided into my spiritual DNA as a child. I enjoyed the music, I embraced the comfort it brought me and I was filled with gratitude that my heart knows, intuitively where to seek comfort.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- Editing: It’s Not Just For Writing
- “In Case of Emergency…”
- Wondering About Racism, Jingoism and All The Other ISMS
- Do You Hate House Work?
- Remember and Do What Matters
- What ARE You Waiting For?
- Grace In Contrasts: Rest and Restoration
- Courage Doesn’t Always Roar…sometimes it has to ask for help.
- Courage Doesn’t Always Roar
- Your Vote Matters
Some of Mary Anne’s Products
About the Author
Follow Daily Joys on Twitter