Content Feeds

Content Feeds

Pray for Michelle and Carlos N.

posted by nsymmonds

“This prayer is to help us sell our home.”
–from CarlosMichelle
Add your prayers now

Queen Esthre

posted July 8, 2008 at 10:41 am

I pray that God will give you the wisdom and knowledge, and guide your steps by giving you the right process to sell your home. Remember he gave you that home and he will help you to sell it if it is in his will. But pray for signs and wonders to make sure that selling your home is in his will, and not the devils idea.
Queen

smitty57

posted July 9, 2008 at 12:06 am

I pray that God brings you a divine connection, a buyer or person that can connect you with person that is looking for your property to excite their own lives. God works in ways that are often not crystal clear to the person looking, but it will be the right person at the right moment. Stay in Praise and in Prayer.In Jesus name I will pray for Your house to delight another as it has served you all the days it has been a blessing.
Peace and mercy, joy, kindness, abundance,be with you both. In Jesus name, Amen.

Princess-Everlasting

posted July 9, 2008 at 5:36 pm

i pray that you will be blessed to find someonethat will buy your home from you. i also pray for you so that you may find peace, prosperity, and happiness in your new home as well!:) may the supreme being’s blessings be with you!!!

Vincent Liccione

posted July 10, 2008 at 5:56 pm

Friends,
May Christ Himself bless your efforts to move forward-
in HIS will, In HIS timing, and in HIS way…
ALL PRAISE, AND HONOR, AND GLORY, AND THANKSGIVING
be unto the Lamb,
and to our Father,
and to the Holy Spirit.
GOD BLESS YOU!
In Jesus’ name,
Amen!

hopepurse

posted July 12, 2008 at 3:44 pm

IM IN TOTAL AGREEMENT WITH MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS GOD WILL BRING THE RIGHT BUYER IN JESUS NAME AMEN:)TrUST IN HIM DONT LOOK AROUND DONT LOOK DOWN LOOK UP FOR HE IS YOUR HOPE!!!!!!

hopepurse

posted July 12, 2008 at 3:46 pm

GOD HAS A PLAN AND PURPOSE AND I PRAY HE GIVES YOU BOTH THE FAITH TO BELIEVE THAT AND STAND STRONG AND SEEK HIS WAY!!AMEN

Msphil

posted July 13, 2008 at 8:02 pm

I lift U up in prayer for you to sell your home, stay centered in the Lord God and HE will show you the way, please also pray for my husband and I separated but slowly coming back together in Jesus name. God Bless u abd your Hopes and Dreams. msphil

DrLillie

posted July 15, 2008 at 3:56 pm

Hi everyone, I am standing agreement with many of those who are facing one situation or another. My family and I are in need of a Home here in FL. I am praying about a Home or Building which can serve both my family and me, as well our Ministry, here in the Miami/Hollywood, FL area. Please join with us for this aw well and the additional necessary finances to do so in Jesus’name and thank you…God bless.
DrLillie
and http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Dr-L-M-R-Condeso

Anonymous

posted July 16, 2008 at 10:22 pm

I share your need to sell your house. We also need to sell our house. I pray for you, that you will have the strength to get through the waiting and worrying and that you will have faith that it will be OK. I also need that faith, to trust that everything will work out in the end. I don’t always have this faith and that is when I start to think “What if we don’t sell it?” and I worry so badly that I get very depressed, sad, stressed, etc. I pray that you hold onto faith and remain positive throughout this chapter in your life.

Angelic Muse - Linda

posted July 19, 2008 at 12:27 pm

Dear God,
Please help Michelle and Carlos to achieve their happiness, joy, prosperity, well-being.
“Their needs will be met, dear.”
Thank you for listening to all my prayers.
Linda

Vida

posted July 22, 2008 at 8:51 pm

I pray that Michelle and Carlos sell their home in God’s perfect time and in God’s perfect way. I also pray for everyone else seeking to sell their homes that their faith remains strong and that they can easily envision the desired goal. I affirm that my prayers for all have been heard and have already been answered. Amen.

Melissa

posted July 23, 2008 at 8:40 am

I will keep you in my prayers..

Melissa

posted July 23, 2008 at 8:42 am

I will keep you in my prayers… I will pray that the right person will come along and fall in love with your home.

Erin

posted July 24, 2008 at 11:43 am

Sending many prayers your way for the speedy sale of your home. May God bless you always!
Peace, Love and Blessings,
Erin

undefined

posted July 27, 2008 at 12:21 am

Dear Carlos and Michelle: Keep you hopes up and don’t despair. Stay possitive and always thank God for everything you ask for at the end of the prayer. Things will happen for the best of reasons. I prayed for you that God will send angels on your behalf to guide the brokers and real estate agents involved to find you a suitable buyer. God bless you and yours. Love and Peace
Amparo

maacespaña

posted July 27, 2008 at 12:23 am

Amparo

jessica

posted July 27, 2008 at 1:36 am

May God guide Carlos and Michelle to a buyer for their house. God bless you both. With love. Amen

marcail

posted July 28, 2008 at 10:22 am

We are trying to sell our home as well. We will add you to our prayers.Peace be withyou.

Adelle

posted July 28, 2008 at 11:42 pm

Don’t think I’m crazy or being factitious, but have you every heard about the statue of St. Joseph? I’ve seen this happen 3 times, and one was my daughter. You get a statue of St. Joseph from a “catholic” store. They will probably ask you if you are trying to sell your house. Anyway, you bury the statue upside down in your back yard. When your house is sold, dig up statue and take it to new home for blessings on your new home. I hope I don’t offend anyone by this comment. I’m sure I’m not the only one who has heard about this on here. It’s weird.
Wilted rose
p.s. I’ll pray too, just in case.

Glenda Hershberger

posted July 31, 2008 at 8:39 am

for the lady talking about the St.Joseph statue it is true in March my husband got a job in South Carolina and had to sell our house in Indiana i seen the story on tv went to a christian bookstore bought one ,my husband buried it ,put our house on the market, sold it to the first buyer, full offer moved to South Carolina on the 14th of March ,unburied the statue and now is in our living room where we live now so we believed in it and worked get one ,my prayers are with you good luck

Alissa

posted February 19, 2010 at 12:15 pm

Good afternoon. Hi webmaster. Help me! Could you help me find sites on the: Yeduc sibutramine 15 mg. I found only this – sibutramine online. Reductil works ‘satiety as an major medication, which is an drug many, sibutramine. Sibutramine, ease making loss for truth. :rolleyes: Thanks in advance. Alissa from France.

Peverell

posted March 4, 2010 at 10:18 am

How are you. Never despair; but if you do, work on in despair. Help me! Could you help me find sites on the: Online debt reduction. I found only this – credit card consolodation. Debt reduction, original credit of saskatchewan assesses the social taxes between social first nations. Conceding back will admit your carrying clients with your debt, debt reduction. Thank :-( Peverell from Spain.

waklercole

posted March 12, 2010 at 5:51 am

case assumptions broadly extreme mitigating ars

darrencelu

posted March 12, 2010 at 5:52 am

evaporation indicates proxy times

marianasal

posted March 21, 2010 at 12:10 pm

1998 substantial code scenario

tayacrowl

posted March 21, 2010 at 12:12 pm

others absolute until circulation few cost society llc

treadwayda

posted April 18, 2010 at 8:13 pm

studies galactic cloud contributed absolute

osmarberni

posted April 18, 2010 at 8:15 pm

tropical fuels broadly current low indicates glacier