Content Feeds

Content Feeds

Pray for Amanda B.

posted by nsymmonds

“Please pray for my daughter and her unborn child.”
–from Debbra
Add your prayers now

sandra

posted July 6, 2008 at 2:24 pm

dear heavenly father i ask in your sons name to protect your 2 children and keep them in the palm of your hands in jesus name god bless

VICKI

posted July 7, 2008 at 2:42 am

LORD FATHER YOU R THE ONLY TRUE HEALER BY FAITH FATHER WE KNOW THAT AMANDA AND THE UNBORN CHILD YOU HAVE GIVEN HER R IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND WAITING 4 YOUR TRUE MIRCLE IN WHICH ONLY YOU CAN GIVE..WE LEAVE THIS CHILD AND IT FUTURE IN YOUR HANDS..AND WE PRAY 4 THINE WILL 4 WHATS BEST IN AMANDA LIFE AND THE LIFE OF THIS UNBORN CHILD.ALL CHILDREN NO MATTER WHAT R GIFTS FROM GOD

smitty57

posted July 9, 2008 at 12:28 am

Oh Joy and Praise be in the world as Amanda has been blessed with child. what shall that child bring to this world, yes a gift, that which God has arranged in the 7 days of all creation. Precious is the child, precious is Amanda whom devotes herself to the child, and blessed be the very hour of the birth. God I pray for strength to Amanda as the miracle which is this child prepares for the overwhelming of Love, from god, from Jesus and from Amanda who has been chosen for this special gift. I am a man, God has not blessed me to carry such a gift, but my spouse was blessed 3 times, and what a gift each is. I pray deeply for you Amanda and for this Child within that grows in Love and in Peace.
I pray for you in the name Jesus Christ, Amen and Amen.

Anonymous

posted July 18, 2008 at 1:38 am

peace and health for mother and child.
Amen

Praying Wifey

posted July 19, 2008 at 8:44 pm

Lord father we lift Amanda B. and her baby up to you my God. You know best their needs my God and I ask that you would supply all their need as it say you will in you word my God. I call for healing my God in both of them and bring peace to the family that you have heard their prayers and you are in the midst of it all. You will be done Father for your Glory God not ours. In the name of Jesus, Amen

soblessed3

posted July 26, 2008 at 9:54 am

Father in heaven please wrap your loving arms around this family during this time. Let them know that even though we do not understand why things are done that you have everything under control and to continue to trust in you. I ask that your presence be known to them during this time. In your name, Amen

Brice

posted February 28, 2010 at 6:13 pm

Hey. A joke’s a very serious thing. Help me! It has to find sites on the: Venlafaxine and sibutramine. I found only this – buspar sibutramine. Sibutramine, restricted both regulatory and public, reductil is functioning goals of pregnant interactions practiced noteworthy methods and cause in medication. What reductil sibutramine consumes is; it occurs these two studies to be initiated neither by syndrome people, sibutramine. Thank you very much :o. Brice from Finland.

stevancass

posted April 30, 2010 at 12:58 am

microblogging area relatively technica

Pray for Karen
"I still struggle daily with the sudden loss of my husband 4 years ago, then I lost my job and feel as if my strength is gone." Posted by alsgal996

posted 12:00:00am Mar. 24, 2011 | read full post »

Pray for Amy
"She can save the world before bedtime but no longer has a bed. Homeless in Nebraska in the winter." Posted by Bare

posted 12:00:00am Mar. 23, 2011 | read full post »

A Memorial for Gabriel
"It broke my heart to lose you, but you didn't go alone, for part of me went with you, the day God called you home." Posted by Mom2AngelGabriel

posted 12:00:00am Mar. 22, 2011 | read full post »

Pray for L.C.
"I lost my faith in God, my best friend, the man I loved more than life itself, my health, my job, and my home. I don't know where to turn." Posted by Dreambeam

posted 12:00:00am Mar. 21, 2011 | read full post »

Pray for Maria and Rosa
"Lord Jesus, I hope that you keep all this turmoil at bay, and don't let it blow up into a bad situation. My sister has 3 kids (6mo-5yrs) and struggles on a daily basis." Posted by believer2012

posted 12:00:00am Mar. 20, 2011 | read full post »