We’ve been to a lot of cities so far, and it’s funny how many people in these cities claim that they are:
- The buckle of the Bible belt
- The least churched city in America
- The city with the most witch covens per capita
- The city with the best Bar-B-Que
Well, we don’t know about the first three, but we’re doing our best to determine the truth about the fourth. Yesterday we stopped at Dreamland, a spot that was frequented by Mark two decades ago. It was good, not great. I liked the sauce, but the meat was sub-par. Doug gave high marks to The Joint in New Orleans, and I liked Gates in Kansas City.
We’ll update you on the BBQ in the coming few days.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- I refuse to simply survive | Bruce Reyes-Chow on Are Presbyterians Emerging?
- Bring Us Some Fuel - The Church Basement Roadshow on The Church Basement Roadshow Schedule
- What in the World Are We Doing? - The Church Basement Roadshow on Who is preacher A.L. Withee?
- Shabbat Lunch - The Church Basement Roadshow on The Church Basement Roadshow Schedule
- First leg final show Tonight - The Church Basement Roadshow on Shabbat Lunch