When despair for the world grows in me
and I wake in the night at the least sound
in fear of what my life and my children’s life may be,
I go and lie down where the wood drake
rests in his beauty on the water, and the great heron feeds.
I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting with their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- debt ceiling on How to Spiritually Upgrade Your Closet or Basement, Part I
- Sit On Kayaks on Play Sets and Tree Houses for the Spiritually Directed
- http://Www.Sharedocs.co/doc/26760/remarkable-website---inlyte-e-cigarette-starter-kit-will-help-you-get-there.html on Enough Fomenting! Try Fermenting!
- g Pen vapor cleaning on Do You Know Your Religious Family Tree?
- smoking e cigarettes on A Prayer for Fearlessness