Chattering Mind

Chattering Mind

Aging Hippy Chick Clothes

posted by chattering mind

Though I’ve never ordered anything from Soft Surroundings, I love the spiritual look of the clothes. “My time. My place. My self” is the company’s motto. Every outfit is so appealing to me. I pass on the link since I have the feeling that a lot of you are also into what one reader called “the aging hippy chick” look. This is it. Tell me what you think.

Sandy

posted July 10, 2006 at 10:00 pm

The clothes and shoes are exactly what I love to wear. The price, however, is way out of my budget. Maybe some day.>

Melissa

posted July 10, 2006 at 11:42 pm

I love it…also like coldwater creek>

Cherri

posted August 25, 2006 at 2:57 pm

Thanks for the link, it’s great. A lot of things are just perfect, exactly what I like… They are pricey though, but it’s good to be able to wish for things! Cherri>

Lynn

posted August 25, 2006 at 6:10 pm

I’m 48, and still a “hippie” at heart. The clothes on this site were nice, but not quite hippie enough for me! They were also pretty pricey. I shop alot at a store called “Gypsy Rose”. They have an online store, and the things that they sell are about as hippie as you can get !!>

Robin Woodhouse

posted August 25, 2006 at 8:00 pm

I am a petite 140 5’2 going to be 65 soon,that is aging. I think the models are too young the clothes are nice but I,m shorter like to wear hip clothes where are the beautiful older women models.>

Claire

posted August 25, 2006 at 9:34 pm

Nice, & pricey. Oh well, some day.>

anna dotin

posted August 25, 2006 at 11:23 pm

Way too expensive.>

Carole

posted August 26, 2006 at 5:44 am

I love Catherines for color and style. I buy when they are on sale at 70% to 80% off. I wish the makers of intimate wear would make more colors for bras, panties, and slips. I am plus size and the usual colors are white, beige, and black. Also a problem with shoes. Finally the wide width can be ordered on the internet.>

More blogs to enjoy!!!
Thank you for visiting Chattering Mind. This blog is no longer being updated. Please enjoy the archives. Here is another blog you may also enjoy: Inspiration Report Happy Reading!!!

posted 9:09:39am Jul. 10, 2012 | read full post »

CM's Final Posts: You Can Fill the Space
Eighteen years ago, I wrote an article for a magazine that got me called in for a taped interview with a Fox TV morning news anchor. Being an effective communicator and a skillful public speaker was a dream of mine at the time. And still is. After some 30 minutes of prep with the station's hair-and-

posted 3:14:59pm Jul. 27, 2007 | read full post »

Websites to Visit, Blogs to Read
Here are some blogs and websites I like. It's not a complete list. But it's a start. The first is called New Moon Journal and it is written by Michele Bailey-Lessirard, a life coach, collage artist, and "shamanic astrologer." On the opening page of her site, you'll find a little slide show of her am

posted 1:24:03pm Jul. 27, 2007 | read full post »

Still Posted at My Desk
"Take off from here. And don't be so earnest, let others wear the sackcloth and the ashes. Let go, let fly, forget. You've listened long enough. Now strike your note." From "Station Island," by Seamus Heaney

posted 1:13:33pm Jul. 27, 2007 | read full post »

And Finally, This:
Place your burden at the feet of the Lord of the Universe who accomplishes everything. Remain all the time steadfast in the heart, in the Transcendental Absolute. God knows the past, present and future. He will determine the future for you and accomplish the work. What is to be done will be done at

posted 11:30:38am Jul. 27, 2007 | read full post »