Changing Channels

Changing Channels

My View: No Joy In Watching Behar

posted by mattaug

Joy Behar

She is often rude, crude and classless.

Really, there is very little joy when it comes to Joy Behar.
One of the personalities on ‘The View’ Behar is one of those mean and angry liberals who makes you mad at the television.
I know, I know, “mean liberals” today sounds oxymoronic but Behar really takes the cake … and then proceeds to shove it all in our collective faces.
And gets handsomely paid for it to boot.
When Behar wades into political waters, in particular, she shows just how cold and crass she can be as when she tweeted about President Obama refusing to meet with Israel’s leader when both were recently in New York.
“Obama is being bashed for doing the View instead of meeting world leaders. Maybe he’d rather talk to me than Netanyahu. Ever think of that?”
It wasn’t about you Joy, did you EVER think about that?
If ‘Joyless’ doesn’t have anything productive to add to the debate she should keep her mouth shut.
But that’s never stopped Behar, nor will anything, it seems … not even losing her CNN Headline News program.
Speaking of cold and callous, almost president Al ‘The Elevation Is To Blame For Obama’s Poor Debate Performance’ Gore, rescued Behar and gave her a show on his ‘Current’ channel.
‘Say Anything’ is its apropos title for a host who will do just that. No biggie though, as Current has far fewer viewers than even CNN.
It does give me some ‘Joy’ to report that.

Gail Arthur

posted November 3, 2012 at 2:20 pm

I read Beliefnet for the spiritual insights and to see what is current. I am a retired Canadian and “your politics” fascinate me. I follow the election campaigns and am amazed at the various points of view. Am TOTALLY suprised that Whoopie and Joy are so disliked. They are not political scientists…they are comediennes (for gawd’s sake) Lighten up people! I was thinking of Mort Sahl as I read the comments today and I really liked him when he was on tv years ago. He was a radical and seemed to have a great following….some loved him and some hated him. He was a comedian…….NOT a politician….. just like Joy and Whoopie! Look him up!

Sheila

posted October 30, 2012 at 10:40 pm

Why is it that we want to believe everything that is written in print or announce on tv.How many of us work in the white house, this adminstration or the one before. How many of us were there when the attacks occur. I am so very sadden with the hate and disgrace we Americans spew to each other in the name of our right to free speech and opinions. None of you are right or wrong for that matter. we all have our opinions and that is just what they are. For the last 4 years wheather you all agree or don’t agree once president Obama took office, all of you have shown your true feelings regarding who or whom should occupy the white house, but to attack this man and his family in the name of politics is just wrong. And the GOD I serve doesn’t live within a hateful heart. I am praying that the children do so much better with this world, because at the rate we so called adults are going, it looks like there will be war right here on American soil. and I beleive that is want some want.war amoong the races, religious groups and others. but who will win and who will lose. Think about what you look like before your GOD and your children. I know I do. No I don’t agree with everything Pres Obama does, or any other man. but I also didn’t agree with Pres Bush. but never did I see such hate spewd at him, or his wife and children threathen with death. and if that is alright with most of you. GOD have mercy on you all.

Norma jean

posted October 30, 2012 at 7:01 pm

Sorry but I no longer watch the view due to too many left wing awful badgering comments to guests…and glad Romney is smart enuf to decline as they would only attack him anyway and in all fairness to the man,,,there isn’t a lady on the view that can hold a candle to Mitt or his wife and family…feel sorry at times for Elisabeth when they gang up on her…They need someone like Ann Coulter who would defend herself against such ignorance!!!

Christine

posted October 30, 2012 at 9:49 am

Unsubscribing today. I don’t want politics mixing in with my faith filled inspiration. So disappointed.

posted October 30, 2012 at 8:03 am

Definitely unsuscribing to beleifnet….especially if they are affiliated with Fox News…this is no place for politics.

E. T. Powell

posted October 30, 2012 at 2:22 am

MJOHN O.K. I GET YOUR POINT WE MUST HAVE EXCEPTIONS. THEREFORE CHANGE DEFINITION OF RACIST JUST LIKE WE HAVE OF MARRIAGE.

Spotter

posted October 30, 2012 at 12:21 am

I’ll bet those defending Joy also think that Bill Maher is wonderful.

MJohn

posted October 29, 2012 at 5:23 pm

Mattaug, what you have done through your article is to highlight the reason the use of the holy and sacred word “Christian” is seen as having little to no value in our so-called civilized society. You provided, through the responses of your readers, a sample size of the populous which is sad because this site is supposedly open to ALL religions/faiths without discrimination. Just what faith does a republican or liberal fall under? Furthermore, what group was Jesus in? Never did I read such venom flow from the mouth of Jesus in his writings. If anything he embraced those who behaved or acted in ways that were contrary to what was deemed as correct in the eyes of his Father in order to show them another way of being and existence. But he did so in a gentle, caring, and loving manner. That could have been the same approach taken here. Yet, so many on this board, including yourself, have chosen to pick this particular forum to voice your “view” of another while infusing your own political views and agenda, insulting those who have come to this site looking for inspiration and spiritual nourishment that is not tainted with vinegar. With all the smut on the internet why can’t there be ONE WEBSITE sacred enough to stay away from areas that infuse the notion of separation and hate? For me, I would have been more open to your views had you just stated briefly your case without the use of political commentary and the offensive tone. As you stated Mattaug, you have the right to your own opinions, especially those you have been “called to do” but I will no longer seek BELIEFNET.com as a spiritual safe haven from the rest of the less civilized internet society, when it is, in fact, a cover for the same.

MJohn

posted October 29, 2012 at 4:04 pm

Interesting Max…after 200 plus years of blacks/mexicans/asians/and all other non-white citizens having no option of what color to choose from for President, you call this choice being racist. REALLY? Imagine having 200 years of only a choice of ONLY a black or ONLY A mexican or ONLY an asian president…then all of a sudden here come’s the first causcasian candidate. Right or wrong. What would you do? Put the shoe on the other foot and it might make more sense to you.

MAX

posted October 29, 2012 at 2:37 pm

Talk about racist, 97% of African Americans voted for Obama in 2008 mostly because of the color of his skin and the same will vote for him in 2012 for the same reason. MAX

BobK

posted October 29, 2012 at 11:48 am

The author was being kind by calling the phrase “mean liberal” an oxymoron. I would consider it redundant, as I have never met a liberal who wasn’t angry and mean, unless of course, you agreed with their point of view.

Priscilla

posted October 29, 2012 at 10:49 am

I will now unsubscribe to beliefnet. I don’t need negativity from an inspirational web page.

Carol D

posted October 29, 2012 at 10:47 am

I have been watching the View for years and I can not stand it anymore.The premise of the show is lost. The treatment of the hosts is ugly. Elisabeth and Sherrie both need to leave while they have some dignity left. The other three each have their own agenda. They should watch the show and see their body langauge, tone and choice of words. Joy is the worse!

Isula

posted October 29, 2012 at 10:22 am

This is the most discouraging article that I have ever viewed on Belief. I look forward to Belief every day for an encouraging word but this is the pits!!! AMERICA is SUPPOSE to be the land of the free and the home of the brave, yet persons cannot express their views and not be attacked by the people who called themselves CHRISTIANS!!!!. I shudder at the thoughts and beliefs of the Republican Party, this sense of entitlement that God ordained them to govern the United States, they hide behind God in an attempt to control WOMEN and the DISADVANTAGE among us….Who gave them the right to tell me how, when and why I must use contraceptive and if I should have an abortion??? We all have to face God for ourselves…Imagine being forced to carry your rapsit child or a child concieved from incest?? Would they want their wives, daughters, sisters or mothers to be forced to endure a pregancy from a rape or incest????? I shudder at their beliefs….. Joy Behar is a comedian, Americans believe in ‘freedom of speech’, yet Joy is demonized for speaking her mind……WHAT A WONDERFUL AMERICA!!!

LP

posted October 29, 2012 at 10:12 am

I am so happy to read so many enlghtened posts that his rant was wrong on Joy Behar. She has the courage to sepak up and defend her beliefs and rightfully so. She is a road scholar and very intelligent. She has a long standing career as a comedienne. I don’t care for beliefnet taking this position so I too will unsubsctibe. Clearly it is partisan,unfair and very judgemental the antithesis of what is supposed to be the purpose of this site. Elizabeth’s career was being on survivor,having a pro football husband and she shuld not be respected as a political pundit, dress designer, nutritionist or other careers that beloing to those who studied and earned those credentials. Sad to go but at least I know now what was lying underneath the bible thumping, judgment,discrimination and hate speak cloaked under the guise of religion. Shame on you Belifenet for publishing it.

Dawna

posted October 29, 2012 at 7:56 am

I agree with the author. Some of you use the “judge not” scripture too liberally. I am a Christian, I am also commanded by scripture to be a “fruit inspector.” Ms. Behar’s fruit is rotten. She makes me sick.

Harry Coverston

posted October 29, 2012 at 7:46 am

“I know, ‘mean liberals’ today sounds oxymoronic”

Only to the true believer in a rather uncritical conservatism. Bright, intelligent women like Behar scare the beejezus out of conservatives, no doubt. She is direct, she is sometimes crass but she’s also a talk show host on a television media that makes its living degrading other human beings. That begins with Fox and includes Current. I don’t watch much of Joy but I also don’t watch much of any of these pundits if I’m able to avoid them. You might try that.

Selena

posted October 29, 2012 at 4:28 am

Have to say this is very disheartening that a spiritual blog that comes as encouragement allowed such a judgmental article to be published. Politics has no place here. I will be in unsubscribed because judgement is not yours to meet out says the scripture. And it clearly says judge not lest ye be judged and the comments represent a myriad of why scripture says that on all sides! I ask that you repent and remember to keep his word and not yours. The tongue is a filthy place, and ironically what you say about joy has taken my joy away from a positive place and unfortunately joy was not the perpetrator it was beliefnet.

John R. Vicente

posted October 29, 2012 at 2:12 am

I don’t know what all the hoopla is all
about with regard to Joy Behar, and for the
view in general. We are all entitled to our
own opinons,the view is exactly as its
suppose to be, five intelligent ladies,
who are very entertaining and they do cover
a wide range of subjects,that some of us
may not agree on. The view has been on the
air for 16 years, they must be doing someth-
ing right, or they would have been history
years ago, their ratings are constantly
high.

So wake up folks, love the view or not, I
believe they will have many more years to
entertain us. You are not forced to watch
the view, however, there are many of us
who love the program,they are all wonderful
ladies,especially Barbara Walters, who is
an icon in Journalism.

Dene

posted October 28, 2012 at 4:16 pm

I’ve stopped watching “The View”, but really enjoy “The Talk”. No one is mean, mocking or selfish on “The Talk”. At one time I enjoyed Joy, but somewhere down the line she became a bully of the first grade. I’ve listend to many African Americans when they are asked WHY they are voting for Obama…Snoop Dog said “He be black” and Samuel Jackson said it was because he was black. No other reasons. Sad, because they had no other reason to vote for him…and had a chance to tell us! Obama was put in the White House by the Chicago bunch, and he has someone telling him what to do…I wonder who it is, don’t you? He’s out of his league.

posted October 28, 2012 at 12:25 pm

I think it was a bad idea to publish this piece. You are off my email as of this article. Really dumb move. Who are you to judge wether she is a good christian or not.

Joanne

posted October 28, 2012 at 7:03 am

I agree with the author. She is a heartless ultra liberal who shouldn’t discuss politics because she sounds like a fool. I refuse to watch this show because of their idiotic and foolish comments!

In Disbelief

posted October 28, 2012 at 12:49 am

Father, forgive the author that opened this disturbing dialog. This site has been such a blessing in many lives, I’m sad to see it filled with similar negativity that is so prevalent in so many other venues.

Blessings to all

Joanne Rosario

posted October 27, 2012 at 11:34 pm

I just quickly read through the opinion piece about Joy and most of the comments people left and i have to say I’m a little surprised by the vicious tone in some of those comments.Joy’s politics are liberal, she’s a New Yorker, she’s of a certain age and so am I so maybe I am not so easily offended by her humor as many of you seem to be. Those of you who don’t agree with her politics at least, I hope support her right as an American to hold an opinion that isn’t yours. You know we liberals support your right to hold a different opinion. You know what else? I support your right to change the channel or even turn off the TV. You don’t have to watch Joy on the View or on Say Anything. You aren’t going to hurt Joy’s feelings by calling her names here, but you have obviously disillusioned lots of subscribers who thought Beliefnet was a different place.

posted October 27, 2012 at 8:06 pm

thanks for all the comments in agreement or disagreement or whatever you had to say! I was moved to write this post disagreeing with her approach and words, just as I was moved to write a post today calling on us to pray for Pres. Obama and his family, wherever one stands on the political spectrum! I’m far from perfect, but there is value to my messages/posts and I am blessed that Beliefnet supports me along with free speech!

Mary Crawford

posted October 27, 2012 at 2:51 pm

Joy is a comedienne and when she is given the role or takes the role of interviewer ( as Oprah The Great), or Ellen or scores of others Jon Stewart comes to mind they make their point of view fun, funny but obvious. Why so many from the left? Well maybe worldwide depression, shipping of jobs overseas, lack of rights for women are not THAT funny. I love Joy as do many feminists who are so reputed to be humorless. But she takes intelligence and knowledge of yourself and others I guess…wonder how that Far lefty Barbara Walters keeps her around?
Hey, we of a certain age, we of a certain taste, we who love political humor and feel it helps make a country most free LOVE Joy!

Canadian

posted October 27, 2012 at 1:33 pm

As a Canadian I will not be voting. To Joy the topic makes no difference. She is the most impolite big mouthed woman I have ever seen. That is NOT strength. That is rude and would not be tolerated in ordinary women.

Yal

posted October 27, 2012 at 12:46 pm

The ‘ladies’ drool over Osamabama (Not Elizabeth) . Disgusting.

mattaug

posted October 27, 2012 at 8:56 am

thanks for reading the blog post!

mattaug

posted October 27, 2012 at 8:55 am

Linda … I am a very flawed person and Christian, for that matter. But to allow Joy’s rantings to go unchecked on or uncommented on is and was something I am not willing to do. In fact, I feel it’s something I am precisely called to do! Apologies that the post offended you and some other readers!

mattaug

posted October 27, 2012 at 8:53 am

well put carol … and not just because I agree with you!

Carol Ehrgott

posted October 27, 2012 at 1:51 am

I agree with the author. I used to like Joy Behar, but the past few years she has tried to cram down our throats her opinion and only hers. There are four other women on there who have opinions and don’t try to tell us what we should do or vote for. She may be a comedienne, but so is Sherry Shepherd and you don’t hear her bad mouthing anyone. The same for Whoopie Goldberg. Joy is not very talented if you want to get down to brass tacks — I have been to one of her shows (not the View) and it did nothing for me. Mario Cantone is funnier.
Now for the ones who feel they have to unsubscribe from here. I doubt something this trivial is the real reason. And to the others who feel what a shame that Beliefnet allowed this to be on here. There is something called the Freedom of Speech. He (the author) voiced his opinion and personally I agree with him. So get off your high horses and if you don’t like what he has to say, then don’t read it.

posted October 27, 2012 at 12:33 am

She is entitled to her opinions, just as you are.

Linda

posted October 26, 2012 at 10:32 pm

Joy tells it like it is. I am a Christian, and I am so unlike some of you. If you were Christians in the real sense you would not judge others, but you do. You act like because you say you are a Christian you are better. Maybe you should put this saying up on your mirror that says” May everyone I meet or to to see a bit of Jesus in me. Maybe before you judge you should look into yourself.

posted October 26, 2012 at 9:14 pm

How very said that Beliefnet is sponsoring ranting attacks about another human being. I’m not saying anyone has to like her politics or her mode of expression, but to stoop to an exaggerated caricature of the ‘negativity’ several complain about in her suggests that one hasn’t implemented real spirituality into one’s own life. Remember the admonition to pay attention to the mote in your OWN eye? Beliefnet needs an editorial policy that emphasizes inspiration for how to grow BEYOND indulging in this sort of explosion of nastiness.

Anonymous

posted October 26, 2012 at 8:32 pm

yes it does give u joy.

GwenNvegas

posted October 26, 2012 at 8:24 pm

Christian: a believer in Jesus Christ and his teachings; to aspire to be Christ-like.

Excuse me if I am wrong, but when did Christ ever attack people with venom and malice such as what has been demonstrated by the Joy Behar bashing in these posts?

“But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things to shame the strong. He chose the lowly things – and the things that are not – to nullify the things that are, so that no one may boast before him. It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God – that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption” (1 Corinthians 1:27-30, NIV)

“Whatever happens, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the Gospel of Christ” (Philippians 1:27)

When we pray about everything and worry about nothing there is no need to strike out at those we perceive as a threat to what we stand for. When we seek God’s guidance about every aspect of our lives and allow the Lord to work out His perfect will without interference — we understand that all will be as it should be. There is no enemy to fear when God is in charge. Christ never became defensive, discouraged, or depressed because His goal was to please the Father rather than to achieve His own agenda. In the midst of trials, He was patient. In the midst of suffering, He was hopeful. In the midst of blessing, He was humble. Even in the midst of ridicule, abuse, and hostility He “made no threats . . . and did not retaliate. Instead He entrusted Himself to Him who judges justly” (I Peter 2:23)

God has called us to demonstrate the love of God through our responses to everyday difficulties. You too can have a Christ-like attitude by asking God for strength and wisdom to appropriately respond to every situation so that ultimately the Lord gets the glory.

May the Lord bless and keep you all in his loving embrace.

posted October 26, 2012 at 8:04 pm

Joy Behar is an ass.

posted October 26, 2012 at 7:43 pm

mattaug is another right wing idiot!

Cindy

posted October 26, 2012 at 7:24 pm

Wow, I agree with you Diane Petty-Terrell,Evangelist Pat Hamilton, Jean Frankli and Linda Morgan.First of all, why do you watch the show if you do not like the cast and comments? Second, if you are going o make these comments, wre were you when Rush Limbaugh made horrible, cruel comments regarding Ms Sandra Fluk? To me being a Christian also means tolerance. Sad

antoinette

posted October 26, 2012 at 6:26 pm

don’t like her, never did. nasty, classless, and crass. unfortunately, I have also learne d to dislike whoopi too. these two, everything is about race, and we all know that joy loves obama because he is black and so does whoppi. it is fine to be proud of a black man in the white house, however, it is not unamerican to criticize him and his policies. I stopped watching the show a long ago.

posted October 26, 2012 at 6:20 pm

Your article was hate based. Joy is a comedianne. Why did you not mention Elizabeth and her radical Republican comments? She acts like a whiny little kid,Joy is just being funny. This site should have no articles regarding politics and slamming anyone that disagrees with them!!

D Piazza

posted October 26, 2012 at 6:15 pm

You conservatives are the real mean ones Just consider all your hate mongers like Rush Dumbo, Sean Insanity, Ann Coulter and Michael Savage. Then you talk about someone else’s meanness! How hypocritical can you get?

Eloy Hernandez

posted October 26, 2012 at 5:49 pm

You know, not everybody who enjoys Belief.net is politically conservative. I enjoy this site, but I won’t if it gets all political like this post…please keep it positive, non-denominational and outside of politics or you will alienate many (like me) who enjoy the affirmational spirit of the site.

roxane

posted October 26, 2012 at 5:47 pm

What don’t you shut the mouth of your little republican blondie? I have enough of her. Enough is enough!

posted October 26, 2012 at 5:40 pm

Hi ! i particularly love this bliefnet site, and enjoy it on a daily basis…have learned much from it. I am surprised today to see this issue about Joy behar…and I am glad to see her being brought to the forefront. Without, being judgemental, I do wish she sure would allow others to speak, not interrupt, and stop being so blantaly rude! if no one agrees with her, she pounces like a cat, just like Barbara walters does. perhaps she wishes she could step into walters shoes? She and walters are both reasons to not watch the show. I love Lizbeth, and her trying to be middle of the road with her dialogues, and love goldberg being referee, trying to say, wait for more evidence folks ! JOY IS WAY BEYOND RULES OF CONDUCT …SHE TRULY ANGERS ME, AND I AM ONE TO BE SLOW TO ANGER. sHE WEARS ME OUT. AND, SHE IS NOT ONE BIT FUNNY! SHE WANTS TO BE HEARD?
WELL NOW….GOD GAVE US TWO EARS, AND ONE MOUTH…RECKON THAT MEANS, WE OUGHT TO LISTEN TWICE AS MUCH AS WE SPEAK? HUH? YOU RECKON? LIFE IS SHORT, DONT BE VINDICTIVE !
GOD BLESS US ALL IF EVERYONE WAS LIKE THAT….

Lisa M.

posted October 26, 2012 at 5:32 pm

Speaking of “mean and angry” can we add the following to the list?..Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh, FoxTV morning crew: they are demeaning, disrespectful, and clueless.

MJohn

posted October 26, 2012 at 5:29 pm

“Your Name”…I’m sure your profound statement, quoted from the bible no less, would have been better directed toward the author.

Sam

posted October 26, 2012 at 5:29 pm

WOW! I am stunned not just by the article but by the comments, as well. I am surprised the article was so mean-spirited because I don’t expect that here (although I have no problem with anyone expressing an opinion). What was worse,though, were the comments, many of which were rude, biased as all get-out & downright unabashedly mean. Seemed like just another outlet for people to spread their inner unkindness and judgments. And, yet, they are calling themselves Christian? And people wonder why we can’t get along. Again, WOW!

Renee Greene

posted October 26, 2012 at 5:28 pm

I know this article is a test to see how many people would disagree with you. You must be on Joy’s payroll.
Most days if it were not for her, I would not view The View. When permitted to speak by Barbara, Sherry, and Elizabeth, Joy is very witty, and fun to watch. She often speaks her mind about serious topics, but she really DOES her job well by putting a “lighter” side to some of the harshness and rude, crass, overbearing comments from some others. And of course when allowed to speak outside of her role as moderator, Whoopi is always a pleasure to watch and listen to.

posted October 26, 2012 at 5:02 pm

judge not….that ye be not judged!

Judith Eton

posted October 26, 2012 at 4:54 pm

I am always happy to read a comment that reinforces my feelings! I think Joy is very talented, but over the years she has gotten more and more mean spirited!

MJohn

posted October 26, 2012 at 4:14 pm

Wow! Inspiration, Spirituality, and Faith huh? Doesn’t sound like it to me Non-Beliefnet.com

Connie Colvin

posted October 26, 2012 at 4:09 pm

I think Joy is great, a woman who tells it like it is. She is a champion of the middle class, and cares about people, not like these rotten so-called Christians who are disgusting, rotten racist, busy bodies who want to tell everyone how to live and love. Joy is the best, and I will take her over Ann Romney and all these uncaring rich bitches! You go JOY!!

Rosemary

posted October 26, 2012 at 4:02 pm

I never ever watched that bunch of old bags..& whoopsie & Barbara are no prizes either.

Wanita Spence

posted October 26, 2012 at 3:50 pm

Because of most of the panelists on THE VIEW, I no longer invest my time in watching them. Most of the time, I could not hear l speaker only, they were all yelling out their porofound thoughts (lol) The different approaches they take to guests is really chilling. It’s unsettling to see their disdain for some very nice people.

posted October 26, 2012 at 3:44 pm

She needs to retire!!!

Melanie

posted October 26, 2012 at 3:44 pm

I had no idea this was a right wing publication. I originally subscribed thinking I would receive Buddhist inspiration in my daily e-mail. How sad that a Christian publication prints such hate. You should be ashamed.

posted October 26, 2012 at 3:41 pm

Joy Behar is great, she tells it like it is and if you don’t like it, Tough. Ann Romney us just another rich bitch who wants to stick it to the poor, along with her disgusting husband. Joy is what is needed in this world.

Jeanette

posted October 26, 2012 at 3:39 pm

Gee, I feel this way about all the right-wing, conservative, religous folks who want to tell me and others how we should live and act.

This kind of stuff does not belong a so-called “religious” or spiritual site.

You christians seem to love doing the whole judgment thing. Which would be fine, if you then did not excoriate non-Christians, and non-Republicans. You can’t have it both ways. You judge, YOU ARE JUDGED!

Jeanine

posted October 26, 2012 at 3:36 pm

I agree. When the program started years ago, I like her. She wasn’t like the way she is now. Joy most certainly has had a personality change. It really stems back to Elizabeth, when she was so patriotic that she was invited to the White House. Joy was so jealous and angry over this, because she wanted the attention. So, now with a Democrat in office, Joy decided to capitalize on that. However, she didn’t do it with the class that Elizabeth did. Joy is the classic ‘ol battleaxe of a woman’. Joy is joyless.
And I rarely now watch it…because of her. Mouthy and rude.

Karin

posted October 26, 2012 at 3:34 pm

Joy is the only reason I ever watch the View. At least she expresses her own opinions ans is knowledgeable. Elizabeth just repeats the daily talking points from the GOP>

Helene stovall

posted October 26, 2012 at 3:31 pm

How come if the selfish me first folks are on TV, you are happy. Angry rants? Our children have died in a useless war! Angry rants? People die from a lack of health care in this country. The question isn’t why joy is angry. It is why aren’t you?

Anthony Lozano

posted October 26, 2012 at 3:30 pm

Joy is like a Breeze compared to the Blow Hards of the GOP. She’s a lot easier on the eyes as well!

Linda Haines

posted October 26, 2012 at 3:28 pm

Your spot on on this one!! I am ashamed to call her a woman.

Betty

posted October 26, 2012 at 3:26 pm

She is no Joy. She should not be on t.v. She is not a good Christian.