Bart Ehrman is the author of God’s Problem, Misquoting Jesus, and several other titles. He is the James A. Gray Distinguished Professor of Religious Studies at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. Beliefnet’s previous interview with Ehrman appears here. He has written for Beliefnet on women and the early church, and Gnostic Christianity, and more.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- More blogs to enjoy!!!
- How Do We Tell A True Act of God From A False One?
- Do You Wonder About the Source of Meaning?
- What About Other Religions?
- Faith Is Not Just Belief
- How are Reason and Faith Compatible?
- Reason Leads to Belief in God
- Bio: Heather MacDonald
- Bio: Michael Novak
- Science cannot judge the Bible
- rocker switch on The ‘Jesus vs. Sandwich’ Debate
- Finding Purpose Beyond Pain | Table Talk on Bart Ehrman: How the Problem of Pain Ruined My Faith
- http://eon.businesswire.com/news/eon/20130311006580/en/ on The “Church of the Devil”?
- netuextPimeIS on Who Gets to Define “Christian”?
- An Agenda to Deceive | life of a female bible warrior on Bart Ehrman: How the Problem of Pain Ruined My Faith