Jeff Sharlet is a contributing editor for Harpers and Rolling Stone, and his writing on religion, culture, and politics has appeared in The Dallas Morning News, Nerve, Oxford American, and Salon, among other publications. Sharlet was a founding editor of The Revealer, an online review of religion journalism, and of Killing the Buddha. He is the author of “Killing the Buddha: A Heretic’s Bible” and the forthcoming (tentatively titled) “In the Shadow of the Cross: The Secret Fundamentalism at the Heart of America’s Civil Religion.”
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- More blogs to enjoy!!!
- How Do We Tell A True Act of God From A False One?
- Do You Wonder About the Source of Meaning?
- What About Other Religions?
- Faith Is Not Just Belief
- How are Reason and Faith Compatible?
- Reason Leads to Belief in God
- Bio: Heather MacDonald
- Bio: Michael Novak
- Science cannot judge the Bible
- rocker switch on The ‘Jesus vs. Sandwich’ Debate
- Finding Purpose Beyond Pain | Table Talk on Bart Ehrman: How the Problem of Pain Ruined My Faith
- http://eon.businesswire.com/news/eon/20130311006580/en/ on The “Church of the Devil”?
- netuextPimeIS on Who Gets to Define “Christian”?
- An Agenda to Deceive | life of a female bible warrior on Bart Ehrman: How the Problem of Pain Ruined My Faith