Hanna Rosin is the author of “God’s Harvard: A Christian College on a Mission to Save America.” She has covered religion and politics for the Washington Post. She has also written for the New Yorker, the New Republic, GQ, and the New York Times. She lives in Washington, D.C., with her husband, Slate deputy editor David Plotz, and their two children.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- More blogs to enjoy!!!
- How Do We Tell A True Act of God From A False One?
- Do You Wonder About the Source of Meaning?
- What About Other Religions?
- Faith Is Not Just Belief
- How are Reason and Faith Compatible?
- Reason Leads to Belief in God
- Bio: Heather MacDonald
- Bio: Michael Novak
- Science cannot judge the Bible
- rocker switch on The ‘Jesus vs. Sandwich’ Debate
- Finding Purpose Beyond Pain | Table Talk on Bart Ehrman: How the Problem of Pain Ruined My Faith
- http://eon.businesswire.com/news/eon/20130311006580/en/ on The “Church of the Devil”?
- netuextPimeIS on Who Gets to Define “Christian”?
- An Agenda to Deceive | life of a female bible warrior on Bart Ehrman: How the Problem of Pain Ruined My Faith