D. Michael Lindsay is a sociologist at Rice University who specializes in issues surrounding leadership, religion, and culture. The author of several books, scholarly articles, and research reports, Lindsay most recently completed “Faith in the Halls of Power: How Evangelicals Joined the American Elite,” the nation’s largest and most comprehensive study of public leaders who are people of faith.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- More blogs to enjoy!!!
- How Do We Tell A True Act of God From A False One?
- Do You Wonder About the Source of Meaning?
- What About Other Religions?
- Faith Is Not Just Belief
- How are Reason and Faith Compatible?
- Reason Leads to Belief in God
- Bio: Heather MacDonald
- Bio: Michael Novak
- Science cannot judge the Bible
- rocker switch on The ‘Jesus vs. Sandwich’ Debate
- Finding Purpose Beyond Pain | Table Talk on Bart Ehrman: How the Problem of Pain Ruined My Faith
- http://eon.businesswire.com/news/eon/20130311006580/en/ on The “Church of the Devil”?
- netuextPimeIS on Who Gets to Define “Christian”?
- An Agenda to Deceive | life of a female bible warrior on Bart Ehrman: How the Problem of Pain Ruined My Faith