Beliefnet
The Bliss Blog
Community Archives

Sunday May 1st was World Laughter Day and I found myself in the presence of jolly souls engaged in what is one of my favorite activities.  Laughter is portable, spontaneous, calorie free (actually burns calories:), fat free, cholesterol […]

What amazes me is how my perception of myself can be so dramatically different from those of others throughout my life. I was a quirky kid. I joke now that I was ‘an alien baby left […]

A few years ago, I had an experience that I had anticipated for weeks and a few that I had not expected as a result. After receiving several emails and fliers, I ventured into Philadelphia to […]

In 2006, I had  submitted an essay into a  contest with the theme “Love Begins With Me” for Global Love Day.  A short while after I sent it in, I received an email from the Founder of the organization, a […]