Discover ways to make the edges of your mouth curl up.
1.Take a walk in the forest, breathing in the woodsy autumnal air, feeling a carpet of leaves crunching beneath your feet.
2. Savor a decadent treat (you know, of course, that fat, calories and cholesterol don’t count if you indulge with joy),
3. Listen to a Mozart Symphony or rock out to your favorite disco beat circa 1977
4. Go to the park and soar high into the air on swings, reaching skyward.
5. Receive a relaxing, nurturing massage from someone whose hands are connected to their heart.
6. No longer experience ‘guilty pleasure’…just pleasure.
7. Be in the company of kindred spirits, who inspire and enliven you.
8. Shake off doubt, fear and worry; leaving room for joy,
9. Get physical….run, walk, dance, skip, ride~
10. Let life tickle your fancy…or whatever else you have in mind:)